Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Last man standing

Love , a magical feeling...

by kool_kat 5 reviews

In this chapter Neil will discover , for the first time in his life , the feeling of Love...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-01-01 - Updated: 2007-01-01 - 525 words

0Unrated
While they were both wlaking on the deserted streets , Neil couldnt stop staring at Lena , who was too busy trying to remember everything she had forgotten.

Neil looked at her ocean blue eyes , her golden blonde hair and her pretty face.He had dreamy eyes and was wondering to himself ...

-" Why cant I look away from heer face ?? Its like my eyes are glued on her!!Why!? WHY!? Whats happening to me ? I feel so weird ...my stomach has butterflies and my palms are very sweaty!! What does this All mean?!?!?! I've never felt this way in my life !!! I wish and Archie were here, they could've helped me out ..." , he thought in his mind.

Then he understood...he was in LOVE! This angel in front of him was his first crush.He didnt know what to do.He had no experience with girls. In his mind Neil had millions of unanswered questions!

He was so nervous that he started to pull his hair.At that moment, Lena turned back and asked

-"Neil ,what are you doing??"

Neil quickly let go of his ruined hair and replied

-"Well...you see...my hair was flat so I wanted to poof it up a little b-by pulling it ! Ya thats it! My hair was very very flat!"

Lena smiled sweetly and said

-"Well I'll remember that technique of yours whenever my hair is flatter that a pancake!Hi hi!=D"


Neil was relieved!!They continued walking together in the empty streets.Neil felt safe for once because Lena's powers were protecting him against any evil.

A moment of silence came in between them.So the little angel asked

-"Neil ,... lets say you liked someone and didnt know what to say to that person ,...what would you have done?"

Neil thought for a moment and said

-"Im not the best person for advice but if I were you, I'd go for the chance of asking that person out and telling my true feelings for them. But if you want professionnel advice , I'll call Dr.Phil or Oprah if you want."

Lena giggled and said

-"Neil ..."

-"Ya?"

-"Do you like someone, maybe a special girl ...?"

-"..."

-"Well do you or dont you ?I can keep a secret!"

Neil was blushing more and more and finally he answered.

-"To tell you the truth Lena , I dont like anyone..."

Lena's face went from happy to sad:(.She said

-"Oh...bummed...:(!And I forgot to thank you for the advice!"

-"Its no problem!!:D"

Lena smiled and thanked Neil with a hug!Neil was so happyyyyyyy!!!


In his mind (The italic text is in his imagination NOT for real!) he was imagining Lena and him on a beach, a romantic one of course!They were walking on the sand holding hands.They sat for a moment and Neil gave Lena a white rose and he kissed her.A very magical kiss, one that cant be described in words...=D


The story is not yet finished !=D But the next chapter is gonna be the MOST greatest one in the story!!
R/R plz!!=D and i hope you liked and enjoyed it !!=D

Sign up to rate and review this story