Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Last man standing

Angel of mine

by kool_kat 5 reviews

Neil was going to die but then a mysterious little light appears and saves him!Wanna find out what it is ,cuz its all in this very interesting chapter!have fun reading!=D and Enjoy!

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2006-12-30 - Updated: 2006-12-31 - 594 words

1Exciting
One of the zombies was getting closer to Neil and that zombie was ...unfortunetly...Archie :(!!!Neil was running an screaming like a little girl!(as he usually does!).He ran in streets and allies, and on e of the allies leaded into a dead end !!!

Now Neil was really trapped!! He went on his knees and started praying.Archie and the legion of zombies were just inches away from Neil....when suddenly a white light appeared.Neil opened his eyes.He saw it. The light was now moving around,it looked like a puffy snowball.Neil could bearely look at it, it was too bright and it hurt his pretty eyes!The zombies saw the pure light and started to get away.Neil looked at the frightened zombies and said ,

-" Yeah , Im the best ! You should run away before I REALLY hurt you with my kung fu moves ! Wooooooooooo chaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!Hehe ! "

He got his mirror out of his pocket and admired himself for a minute.When all the zombies disappeared, the light started transforming into a beatiful angel.Neil was drooling over the pretty little angel's beauty! ( i know! hard to believe!)

The angel smiled.She approached Neil and said,

-"Hello there! Im Lena and I've come here to help you!'

-"Wait wait wait!Are YOU the answer to my praires??(how do you spell it! Argh!)

-"Yup!" she said joyfully !

-" Okay then. But ...um ...how exactly do WE stop them?The zombies are unstoppable!

Then Neil noticed something under Lena's hair.He asked,

-"And like what happened to your forehead? Its all swolen and blue!"

-"Well, she answered, to tell you the truth I dont remember how I hit it and the only things I do remember are your name and mine.Aint it strange?"

-"I think you lost your memory when you hit your head!", Neil said.

-"Ya Im starting to think that too! And I cant really remember main reason I was here for!

-"To help me ! DUH!" replied Neil.

-"Ya I know that !,said the little angel, but there was some other reason and it was REALLY REALLY REALLY important! Oh well!"

Neil sighed and said

-"As I was saying before they're UNSTOPPABLE!!!"

-"Remember Neil, she said , everything has a weakness.I just have to remember the zombies weakness..."

When Neil heard that , he cracked and started yelling

-"YOU MEAN YOU DONT HOW TO STOP THOSE RETARDED CREATURES?!!iF YOU DONT KNOW TOO , THEN WE'RE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!!!!!!Some help you are !!!! "

Lena calmly started to explain

-"Neil chillaxe man!We'll find a way , I just know it...And I'll be right beside you whenever you need my help in anything and remember that if the zombies touch you or even touch your clothes you automatically into one of them too!"

-"So basically your my guardian angel or something ...?" he said

-"I guess you can say that" she replied " AND OH YA !!! MOST IMPORTANT I have to tell you ... No one else can see me but YOU and only YOU! And if you tell anyone that you have a guardian angel we'll never ever see each other again ...You'd lose me!"

-"As if theres anyone to talk to anymore ! No one's left but you and me !But I'll keep my lips sealed for you !" he said.

-"Thank you and you wont regret me !" she answered.

-"I'm sure I wont ...!"

Lena blushed a little and she smiled.

So Neil and Lena started their long neverending journey ...

Hoped you enjoed reading it ! Cuz theres alot more to come! R/R plz ! And thanks!=D
Sign up to rate and review this story