Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Love Will Tear Us Apart

We're Falling Apart

by rainydaykid13 2 reviews

Homecoming's on its way. Will Micah and Patrick finally be together?? read and review :)

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-01-04 - Updated: 2007-01-05 - 3176 words

0Unrated
The boys and I sat on the couch in Patrick's living room, surfing channels desperately searching for something to watch.
"OH GO BACK! THAT WAS SPONGEBOB!!" Patrick shouted.
"Ok ok daytime emmy." I said sarcastically, turning back the channel. Patrick sat on the couch, mesmerized by the talking sponge now plastered on the tv. I couldn't help but stare at him. He's so adorable. Oh Micah come on! Homecoming is three weeks away. You know you want to ask him. Just do it.
"Shut up!" I yelled at myself, I was thinking waaay to much.
"What?" Pete asked, tearing his gaze from the television.
"Um, it was nothing." I said. I could feel my cheeks turning a flamboyant shade of red. I've got to ask him. NOW!
"Umm... Patrick?" I said timidly.
"Mhmm?" he asked, still staring at the tv.
"Umm. I was wondering --" I was cut off by the phone ringing. Shit!
"Oh hold on a sec," he said jumping up and running into the kitchen to answer the phone.
"So how long have you loved Patrick?" Pete asked.
"Excuse me?" I was totally caught off guard.
"How long have you been in love with Patrick??" he repeated.
"Umm..I don't love him. I mean, I love him like a brother or a pet fish. I'd cry if I had to flush him down the toilet but I don't wanna make out with him." Ohmygod I'm so going to hell. I'm such a bad liar.
"Right." Pete said, smirking.
"What?!" I near shouted. I could feel myself blushing again.
Just then Patrick came back in the room. He had the stupidest grin on his face. I felt like I was being stabbed. I knew that grin. Patrick had just gotten a date for homecoming.
"Hey guys geuss what??" he said excitedly. Ok Micah brace yourself.
"Umm... You just found out that you were switched at birth and you have a long lost sister who rules all of Venezula?" Andy tried.
"What the hell?" Pete said laughing and throwing a pillow at Andy.
"Um no." Patrick said, a confused look on his face,"That was Rosalin! She asked me to go to homecoming with her." He said. My heart sank.
"Rosalin Hurst?" Joe asked, he looked let down himself.
"Yeah!" Patrick said exitedly.
"Eew god man." Pete said. He was disgusted alright. Rosalin was somewhat of a slut, and only cared about her social status. She was almost as bad as my sister.
"I have to go home." I said, fighting back tears. Patrick turned to me.
"Why?" he asked, I could tell he didn't want me too.
"Um I have a um doctors thingy." I stuttered.
"Oh ok. Lemme walk you home then." He said grabbing his jacket.
"No it's ok I can handle myself." I said. I had to hurry up and get out of here before I burst into tears. I stood up and put on my jacket. Patrick just stared. I felt a single tear run down my cheek and I rushed for the door. I slammed it behind me and ran down the street towards my house, crying harder with every step.

~PATRICKS POV~
Me, the guys, and Micah sat on the couch in my living room channel surfing. We were so bored.
"OH GO BACK THAT WAS SPONGEBOB!" I amlost screamed.
"Ok ok daytime emmy." Micah said, rolling her eyes and turning back the channel. I sat on the couch and watched Spongebob.
"Shut up!" Micah yelled.
"What?" Pete said, turning to look at her.
"Um. nothing." she said. She did that sometimes, she thinks out loud.
"Umm... Patrick?" she said shyly.
"Mhmm?" I asked, still staring at the tv.
"Umm. I was wondering --" Just then the phone rang
"Oh hold on a sec," I said getting up and going into the kitchen to answer the phone.
"Hello?" I said into the receiver.
"Hey. Patrick?" a girl's voice replied.
"Yeah it's me." I said.
"Hey it's Rosalin. From school?"
"Oh hey. What's up?"
"Well I was just wondering, doyouwannagotohomecomingwithme??"
"Um could you slow down a bit?"
"Do you wanna go to homecoming with me?" she repeated.
"Sure I'd love to!" I said happily. I got a date!
"Ok great. See ya in school Pat!" she said sweetly.
"See ya." I said.
"Love you!" she said. Ok now im a little confused.
"Love you too?" I said and hung up.
I walked back into the living room.
"Hey guys geuss what??" I said exstatically. I looked at Micah. She looked like she was gonna puke.
"Umm... You just found out that you were switched at birth and you have a long lost sister who rules all of Venezula?" Andy tried.
"What the hell?" Pete said laughing and throwing a pillow at Andy.
"Um no." I said, that had to be one of the weirdest things I have ever heard,"That was Rosalin! She asked me to go to homecoming with her." I said happily.
"Rosalin Hurst?" Joe asked, he looked let down.
"Yeah!" I said exitedly.
"Eew god man." Pete said. He looked at me like I had lobsters growing out of my ears.
"I have to go home." Micah said, she looked sick, or sad, or something.
"Why?" I asked, I really didn't want her to go.
"Um I have a um doctors thingy." she said, looking at her shoes.
"Oh ok. Lemme walk you home then." I said reaching for my jacket.
"No it's ok I can handle myself." she said. She stood up and I just looked at her. A single tear slid down her cheek. What was wrong with her? She ran towards the door and opened it. I heard a sob escape her lips before she slammed the door behind her. I just looked at the guys. They all had that look on their faces that said they knew exactly what happened. I hate being left out like that.
"What's wrong with her?" I asked no one in general.
"Dude are you blind?!" Andy said.
"What?" I was totally lost here.
"She has a huge crush on you!" Pete hollered.
"What? Micah? You aren't serious. Are you?" I was dumbfounded.
"Hell yeah!" He shouted.
"Dude she loves you!" Joe said.
"No way, she's my best friend." I said.
"Man we gotta go." Andy and Joe said in unison. They got up and left, Pete following behind them. I went upstairs to my room and sat on my bed. Micah doesn't love me. She can't... can she??

~NORMAL POV~
I ran up the stairs and slammed my bedroom door. I flung myself on the bed and sobbed into my pillow. I loved him. I loved him alot. And now he's taken. I hate myself. Why didn't I just ask sooner? And why Rosalin? Why her? She doesnt care about him. I was sure of that. I love Patrick. I sobbed harder and harder. I finally drifted into a restless sleep, tossing and turning with every second. I awoke to the sound of the doorbell. I looked out my bedroom window. Oh god. It's Patrick. I can't face him right now. No. You have to Micah. I walked into the bathroom and quickly washed my face so that you couldn't tell I had been crying. I walked down the stairs, trying as hard as possible to keep my composure. I opened the door and there he stood. The love of my life that had been ripped out of reach merely hours ago.
"So, how was the uh.. doctors thingy?" he asked. Why wouldnt he look at me?
"It was fine." I replied.
"You ok?" he said, looking up at me.
"Yeah. I - I'm fine." I stuttered.
"Ok, you just seemed upset when you left earlier." he said. He looked concerned. But I couldnt tell him now.
"No I'm alright." I said, looking down at my feet.
"You wanna come over and hang out or just talk or something?" he asked.
"Sorry Pat. Can't. I gotta clean my room." I said. See, there I go again. I'm a horrible liar.
"Oh. Ok." he said. I looked back up at him. He looked hurt. He turned to leave.
"Bye Patrick." I said kindly.
"I'll see you in school tomorrow, Mic." He said, turning and smiling at me. I love that smile. He walked down the street staring at the ground. I could tell he was hurt. I just could. I shut the door and ran back to my room. God I'm such an idiot. I fell back asleep and was awakened once again by the sound of my alarm clock. I had to hurry. I had to get to school. I ran to the bathroom and showered. I got out and threw on a Less than Jake tee, some ripped jeans, and my black converse. I brushed my hair and put on some eyeliner and lip gloss. I grabbed my shoulder bag and raced out the door towards Patrick's house. I ran up the stairs and flung open the door.
"Honey I'm home!" I yelled. Nothing. Damn boy must still be asleep.
I ran up to his room. No one in sight. I walked back down stairs and found Mrs.Stumph now bustling around the kitchen.
"Hey have you seen Patrick?" I asked.
"Oh hi honey. Yeah he just left a little while ago. Went with some girl. Rosie or something like that."
I felt like I was being kicked in the stomach.
"Rosalin?" I asked.
"Yeah thats it. Well nice talking to you sweetheart but you better hurry onto school. Dont want you to be late." she said, smiling at me. I walked out the door and down the street, sulking. I can't believe it. It really happened. All the while I'd been hoping it was just a bad dream. But it wasn't. I walked up the stairs of the school and hurried towards my locker. Oh no. There he was. Opening his locker door. I looked at my shoes and walked up next to him and unlocked my locker. I put my bag inside and grabbed my books. I looked at him and he smiled at me. I smiled back.
"Hey Mic!" he said sweetly.
"Hey," I said hurrying down the hall. I sat through first period totally numb. I can't believe it really happened, was all I could think. The bell rang and I headed for the gym. What I saw next was totally unexpected. I walked through the gym doors, the huge gym opening up infront of me. I saw the boys gym class heading off to the lockers room.Patrick was infront of the pack, with Andy and Joe. My eyes floated to the back of the line where I saw her. Rosalin. Is that Dameon Lowel she was clinging to? I took a few steps. Oh my goth it was. She was looking into his eyes and touching his chest. She was seriously flirting with this guy. But I JUST saw her hug Patrick not two minutes ago. She was talking to Dameon. I couldn't hear what she said but he suddenly looked very happy. She grabbed his chin and kissed him. SLUT! Oh she's so gonna pay for this. Just then the coach blew her whistle and the rest of the guys headed for the locker room while the girls made their way to the center of the gym.
"Alright ladies, today we'll be playing volleyball." the coach said, "I want, Krista, Ana, Kate, Sophia, Rosalin, and Micah on this side," she said pointing to the other side of the net, "and give me, Molly, Sara, Courtney, Rya, Natalie, and Gabbrielle on this side." The rest of the girls shuffled off the court and sat down on the bleachers.
"Micah, serve." the coach said tossing me a black and white volleyball. Rosalin was standing right infront of me. This was to easy. Payback time. I served the ball purposefully downward with all my might and it went just where I'd wanted. Striking the left side of Rosalin's head.
"Hey what was that?" she said turning around. Oh look, she's pissed.
"Sorry, slipped." I said flatly. She turned around, rolling her eyes.
"Ok come on Micah give it another shot." the coach said, giving me the ball once again. I served it again to the exact same spot, even harder than before. It hit her square in the back of the head and she fell forward.
"OK! That was not an accident!" She said pulling herself up and storming towards me.
"Hell yeah it wasn't." I said coolly. She shoved me.
"Well then what was it?!" she asked, she was majorly pissed off now.
"Slut!" I yelled, giving her the dirtiest look I ever gave anyone.
"EXCUSE ME?" she said sassily.
"You're such a tramp!" I yelled, throwing the ball at her gut.
"BITCH! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" By now everyone was watching with interest. Except the coach. Where the hell was she? She wasn't in the gym.
"YOU KNOW DAMN WELL WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!" I yelled.
"Oh, is this about your little Patrick??" she said throwing the ball back at my gut and putting her hands on her hips.
"Yeah stay away from him bitch." I said angrily.
"I think I can go out with whoever I want. Why do you care?" she said coolly.
"Because you don't give a damn about him!" I screeched.
"Well duh. Of course I don't. I'm only going out with him to break his pathetic emo heart at homecoming. Your sister's idea. She said if I could do that, I'd be her equal. It was an offer I just couldn't pass up." she said, an evil grin sneaking up her face. At that point I just couldn't take it. I hated her for doing this to him and I wasn't about to let it happen. I lunged at her, and knocked her to the ground. I punched aimlessly at her, she was crying and covering her face. Suddenly she rolled over and I fell to the ground. She stood over me and kicked me hard in the stomach, knocking the wind out of me. She kicked me again in the face, blood oozing from my nose. I started to tear up, and she got down to my level.
"No one talks to me like that. And no one ever hits me." she said evilly. She stood up and so did I. She stared at me hard. I gave in to the rage and punched her as hard as I could in the stomach. Before I knew what was happening, her fist collided with my eye and I dropped to the ground once again. She got down to my level again, this time only to beat me senseless. She kicked, punched, and clawed in every direction. Kids, guys and girls alike were now surrounding us yelling "Fight!Fight!Fight!" I flailed my arms and legs senselessly, not daring to open my eyes, just trying to hit her, occasionally succeeding. That only made her fight harder, and I was beginning to surrender to the pain. I felt lightheaded and dizzy. I stood up and punched, hard, knocking her to the ground from the impact and me to the ground as well she got up and slammed my head on the floor.
"WHAT THE HELL?!?!" Patrick yelled as he made his way to the front of the crowd.
"Oh Patrick! She did it! I was only defending myself!" she said, latching onto his arm. I just lay there on the ground, it was my only defense.
"Save it bitch." He said, pushing her away.
"What?" she said, acting surprised.
"I heard it all, saw the whole thing. You wanted to break my 'pathetic emo heart' well guess what, whatching you hurt Micah, that did it. Now it's my turn. We're over." He said coldly. He walked over to me and got down, looking me over.
"Micah please be ok," he said.
"I'm fine." Damn. It even hurt to talk.
"Come on, we gotta get you to the nurses office kay?" he said picking me up bridal style. And everything went black.

~PATRICKS POV~
I picked her up and I think she passed out. I carried her out of the gym and down the hall. Andy, Joe, and Pete where standing in the hall talking.
"Dude what the hell happened?" Pete asked, looking from me to her limp body lying in my arms.
"Long story. Come with me I'm taking her to the nurse." I said, quickening my pace.
We got to the nurses office, with Rosalin already sitting in a chair outside, her nose bloodied and bruises scattered around her body. She didn't look near as bad as Micah. But I could change that. I swear I wanted to kill her for what she did. But I just gave her the evilest look I could muster and carried Micah into the nurses office and laid her down on a cot. After a few minutes she woke up and the nurse came and looked her over. She gave her a painkiller and some ice for her black eye and set to cleaning and dressing some cuts on her face. The nurse finished and she just looked at me.
"Patrick, I'm so sorry. For everything." she said.
"No it's not your fault, I'm sorry for being an idiot Mic," I said. I stood up and walked to the bathroom. Rosalin was no longer outside the office. Wonder where the sewer rat slank off to this time.

~NORMAL POV~
"What happened?" Pete, Joe, and Andy said in unison.
I told them everything. The whole thing, starting with yesterday when I went home.
"Well why the hell did you and Rosalin beat the shit out of each other? Why couldn't you all just have had a little cat fight like everyone else?" Joe asked bluntly.
"Because..." I said, staring at my shoes.
"Because why?" Andy asked.
"Because I love him." I said, looking up at him, tears running down my face, "More than anything. That's why I freaked out yesterday. It broke my heart to know he was gonna go to homecoming with her." I pulled up my sleeves, revealing several scars, and several fresh cuts on my arms.
"Holy shit Micah." Pete said grabbing my arms, " You love him this much?"
"I would die for him. I need him more than anything. I love him, Pete." I said.
"I know," he said, hugging me. He let go and I looked out the door. There he stood, leaning in the doorframe, the boy that I would die for. I stood up and walked over to him, wrapping my arms around him.
"I love you," I whispered.
"I know, I heard it all," he said, tilting my chin up and kissing me. Pete,Joe and Andy squezzed past, walking down the hallway. I just stood there, in the safety of Patrick's arms, and for the first time in my life I felt... loved.
Sign up to rate and review this story