Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Twelve Days Of Christmas

The Twelth Day Of Christmas

by whatkatydid 6 reviews

That's a wrap folks..

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2007-01-06 - Updated: 2007-01-06 - 1955 words

4Ambiance
The Twelfth Day Of Christmas

Her hands shook so marginally, to the standard eye, you couldn't see it, but the tremble was evident to her as she stood in the room.

There were no butterflies in her tummy, only raging balls of excitement that bounced off her insides. The knuckles on her hand were in fact white where they were clenched tightly.

Her Dad opened the door slightly, he looked at her wide eyed.

"You holding up Els?" He asked with a smile. She nodded quickly and smiled.


Earlier that morning...

Chaos.

That was the only word that could articulately describe what was currently going on her usually quiet house. In the midst of madness, she sat painting her nails with a clear gloss, refusing to be enticed in to the flapping of her Nana and Aunty. She blew on her nails calmly and smiled.

"Perfect!" She smiled.

"Ella!!!" Her Nana called.

"Oh - what???" She yelled back.

"The door!!" She called back, Ella stood up and walked to the door, she smiled at the delivery man.

"Hey, how's it going?" She asked, seeing his eyes drift to the scurrying of women in the background.

"Busy day?" He asked, she smiled and squiggled her signature on the machine.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you....." she smiled.

Closing the door, she laid down the delivery and watched her relatives act in complete stupidity.

"Alright!!!!" She shouted loudly, they both stopped and looked at her.

"Nana - sit!!" she summoned her, pointing to the chair next to the table.

"Aunty Julie - put the box down!!" She pointed to the box in her hands, sheepishly, Julie lowered the box.

"Listen to me carefully. Today is about organization, it's about excellent execution and accuracy." She started, they watched her obediently.

"But you are both acting like you've been taking the drugs from my Mom's medical cupboard - will you slow down and just stop panicking - everything is going to be fine!" She said firmly, scolding them. Big eyes looked back at her, their metaphorical tails were metaphorically between their legs.

"Now, I am going to make a coffee and you are going to sit for 20 minutes and think about what you've done!" She said, her Aunty Julie smirked like a naughty school girl.

"I mean it!" She said, pointing to them both.



Pete sat opposite Patrick at him in the café, he was eating a concoction of breakfast and waffles, it turned Patrick's stomach and he looked away slightly, covering his mouth.

"So, doesn't it feel, like-" Pete stopped, shoving some more food in.

"I dunno, I'm asking - how does it feel?" he asked, a piece of waffle, rolling in his cheek.

"Dude..." Patrick said, looking at him with a sense of disgust.

"What?" He muffled, through a full mouth.

"Ugh....you wonder why women won't move in with you??" He asked, raising his eyebrows.

"I know why women don't move in with me...." He moaned, pushing more food around his plate.

Patrick looked at his watch. It was a big step for him and Ella today, and he was lying to himself and everyone around him if he said he didn't feel nervous. Now everything was going to be about them, they would be with each other in a capacity they'd never ventured before. Complimenting that, his excitement tore up his arms and made his face tingle when he thought of the happiness he knew he would have with her. Their lives were not perfect, and he knew with her fiery temper that there would be arguments that he would not be able to back down so easily by leaving to go to his house.

They would work at becoming one. Every decision from the smallest ones of, what bread to the massive ones like, more kids, would have to be worked out, talked out and could only happen if they were both happy with the outcome.

Then he thought about their baby, the desire they'd had to start a family so desperately and the horrible feeling of having to come round to the idea that it might not happen for them, only to be given exactly what they wanted just when hope was lost. He was going to be a Father.

"I'm going to be Father." He said flatly. Pete looked at him, Patrick's eyes fixed on the ever increasing mess on the table.

"Huh?" Pete frowned.

"Ella's pregnant!" He said, slowly looking up at Pete.

Pete just stared at his best friend.

"Well it's about time!" He said, Patrick laughed and snapped out of his daze.

"Congratulations man..." Pete said, standing up and they hugged the man way, sitting down quickly again.

"Is it public knowledge?" He asked.

"Not yet....keep it quiet unitl .....y'know.....we know it's all alright..." he said.

"Patrick - do you realize this is it?" he said, Pete's eyes looking a little sad.

"You're actually getting everything you wanted." He said. Patrick stared at his friend.

"You've just gotta know what you want Pete." He said intelligently. Pete put his knife and fork down.

"Yeah....." He said thoughtfully.



Her Aunty and Nana had now gone, and she stood in the room.

Her Dad opened the door slightly, he looked at her wide eyed.

"You holding up Els?" He asked with a smile. She nodded quickly and smiled. He stepped in and stared at her.

She smiled up at him.

"Never thought I'd do this!" She said softly, he reached down and touched her hair softly.

"And I certainly never thought I'd do this..." He whispered, he held out his arm, taking her small bouquet of Lilies she took his arm and he led her out the hotel room.

She bit her lip and laughed quietly as she heard the hush of everyone, knowing she'd arrived. She smiled at the board that would have greeted her fooled guests:

Welcome
To The
Wedding
Of
Patrick Martin Stump
&
Ella Annerson

The Twelfth Day Of Christmas
January 5th 2007




She and Patrick had worried about the intenseness they may have instigated by telling everyone to join them for a celebratory party and dinner at the hotel only to be met by that board as they came in.

Something inside them both felt it was just perfect to mark the end of an eventful 12 days of Christmas. Keeping it small, they' organized an intimate and important affair of only closest friends and family.

Patrick turned upon hearing the soft string quartet play and he could only smile as he saw her walking in her Dad's arm down the aisle in the beautiful hotel room. Kissing her cheek softly her Dad whispered he loved her and released her to Patrick's care.

"I don't have words." He said softly to her and she smiled at him knowingly.

There was nothing ostentatious about the ceremony, there were less than 50 people there and of course, Ella could laugh slightly as she saw her remaining relatives sobbing in the front row.

Holding his hand , their fingers entwined and upon prompting from the Registrar, Patrick turned to her slightly and smiled.

"On the Twelfth Day Of Christmas, I, Patrick Martin Stump, take you Ella Annerson, to be my wife, my constant friend, my faithful partner in life, and my true love. On this special day, I give to you in the presence of all those in attendance my promise to stay by your side as your husband in sickness and in health, in joy and in sorrow, as well as through the good times and the bad. I promise to love you without reservation, comfort you in times of distress, encourage you to achieve all of your goals, laugh with you and cry with you, grow with you in mind and spirit, always be open and honest with you, and cherish you for as long as we both shall live." He said, she was amazed he remembered it all. Pete stood up and he handed Patrick the ring and he pushed it gently onto her finger.

"And with this ring I wed thee..." He added,

Holding on to both his hands, she breathed out and tried to focus all her attention on him, despite a couple of camera's flashing.

"I, Ella Annerson, affirm my love to you, Patrick Martin Stump, as I invite you to share my life. You are the most generous, kind and understanding person I have ever known, and I promise always to respect you deeply. With kindness, unselfishness and trust, I will work by your side to create a wonderful life together." She said, he smiled now, amazed she'd remembered it all. Pete handed her the ring and slipped it on his finger.

"And with this ring, I wed thee..." She said softly.

"I am happy to pronounce you both, Husband and Wife." The tall gentleman said with a smile.

"You may kiss the Bride..." He said, Patrick kissed her firmly and she smiled, touching his face softly. Applause and cheering erupted and Ella blushed furiously.


"Perfect." She smiled at him.





October 2007


Balancing Martha on her chest and holding the tray of food with the other, she kicked open the door. The sound of drums being played at full passion hit her ears and Martha's eyes opened wide hearing the sounds.

"Hey! Hey! Hey!" Patrick shushed Andy on the drums and he stopped suddenly.

Patrick lowered his full strum to a gentle one and Ella smiled.

"Martha, Martha, Martha..." He sang, Ella turned so she could see and her grey eyes latched on to Patrick. She smiled and Patrick smiled too, continuing to sing her name. She got excited and kicked her legs.

"Is Daddy making music huh Martha?" She asked. Patrick kissed her quickly as she laid down the tray of food on the table in the garage.

"We just wanna get this track bedded down and then we're done!" Patrick said, Ella looked at Pete.

"I don't know why I ever agreed to this!" She said, shaking her head.

"Because, we're a great band, we have great chemistry - Patrick's like..my husband...." Pete said. Ella frowned at him and looked at Patrick.

"Well, when you're this huge successful band and you're dining me down red carpets and we dress Martha in designer baby boots.......then I'll take more interest." She said.

Andy sniggered at Joe.

"But for know - you've got BLT sandwiches and orange squash because I haven't been shopping yet..." she sighed.

"Thanks sweety....I appreciate everything you do for us....and these delinquents." He said, nodding to them.

"Just....just don't make a scene...." She said.

Pete stared at her quickly. Ella stared at him.

"What?" she asked. Martha stared at him too.

"This ain't a scene....." he said softly.

"That's it...that's it!!" he said, pulling off his bass.

He kissed Ella's cheek and rushed out the garage.

"What it do??" She asked.

"Oh I dunno, he's so emo..." Patrick said, taking Martha and holding her with adoration.

"And what's with the bats??" She asked. They all looked at her.




Clandestine : planned or done in secret, especially describing something that is not officially allowed. How Ironic.





A U T H O R ' S N O T E

Thank you so much for following this experience with me. I have never put myself under so much personal pressure in my life. It taught me so many things. It taught me to be afraid, not to be scared of fiction boundaries, it taught me that freedom of expression is the greatest gift we have. It allowed me so much dimensional creativity that I don't have any more words to describe it, so Thank You. And I love everyone who took the time to read, hate and review.

xxxx
Sign up to rate and review this story