Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Bones

5. Kidnapped

by Cucumber 3 reviews

I was feeling moody. Very moody. It was like this dark cloud was hanging over me. I pulled the covers over my head. I'll just stay inside today and sleep. But of course I couldn't so that.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-01-07 - Updated: 2007-01-07 - 877 words

0Unrated
Title: Bones
Author: Heidi
Chapter: 5. Kidnapped
Rating: PG-13
Authors note: Don't forget to review! - No reviews, no updates.

Okay, boys suck. Seriously. I think the coffee date went fine. It started off rocky, but it was fine in the end.

Then why haven't I heard from him, it's been a week already!

This, exactly, is the reason I'm giving up on all boys, they never mean what they say. Even rock stars are major assholes.

I was feeling moody. Very moody. It was like this dark cloud was hanging over me. I pulled the covers over my head. I'll just stay inside today and sleep. But of course I couldn't so that.

The covers were ripped away from me and a grinning Eva appeared.

"There you are lazy punk."

What?

"We're going out!"

I grunted and buried my face in my pillow.

"Are you heartbroken?"

"No."

"Amanda, I know you. You guys only went on a one date!"

I jumped out of the bed and pointed a finger towards her.

"It was not a date and I am not heartbroken!"

I strutted into the bathroom and locked the door behind me. Something I usually never do, but Eva was in the next room, she could come barging in while I was taking a pee or something.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I made frowns and smilies, just to humor myself. I glanced at the clock on the wall.

Was it still only 10am? Why was she insisting on dragging me out at the ungodly hour?

"Are you coming? I've picked an outfit!"

I slowly made my way out of the bathroom. She stood by my bed and pointed at a short skirt and a plain t-shirt.

"What's your plan?"

She just smirked and told me to get dressed. This could not be a good thing. Last time she did something like this we almost got arrested.

We were underage at a strip club but managed to run away from the cops. We were 16.

She managed to get me into her car with promises of buying me a coffee. As soon as I sat down in the passenger seat my eyes somehow closed and I didn't open them for at least two hours.


When I woke up again I saw that we were not in the city anymore. I saw nothing but trees.

"Where are we? And where is that coffee you promised me?"

"I was gonna buy you one but you fell asleep. I'll buy you a cup of coffee once we get to L.A."

I sat up straight.

"L.A? Are you mad? You can't kidnap me like that!"

"Relax dear, you'll enjoy it."

L.A? Why not just go downtown like we usually do on weekends? I slumped down in my seat and watched all the trees go by.

I had almost managed to fall asleep again when my phone rang. I fished it out of my pocket and looked at the screen. The name 'Jerk' flashed. I don't know anyone called Jerk.

"Hello, Jerk."

"Wow, I did not see that coming."

"Who is this?"

"Brendon. I thought you knew that."

I shot Eva a death glare.

"I didn't. Someone must have changed your name in my phone book."

"Oh, well. Sorry I haven't called, I've just been busy."

That's the lames excuse I've heard, well, since Dave told me his dog had swallowed his mobile so he hadn't been able to call me.

"Really, busy making music?"

"Yeah, I'm really sorry for running out from you like that, I meant to pay for the coffee, I really did."

"It's cool. I just wasn't expecting to hear from you again."

"Like I said, I really would like to get to know you better. But I won't be visiting your town anytime soon though."

"Well, I'm moving places next month, so that doesn't matter."

"Oh, where?"

"Miami."

There was silence on the other line. I guess he really didn't see that coming.

"Oh, wow. That's in Florida!"

"Yes it is, Einstein. But aren't you always traveling anyways?"

"Not to Miami. I'd have more chance meeting up with you if you were moving to New York or Los Angeles."

"Funny you should mention L.A. Apparently I'm on my way there."

"Really? I'm actually in L.A right now! Maybe I should make up for that coffee date of ours?"

"That'd be nice. I'll call you when I get there."

"Do that. I'd love to see you again! We're playing at show tonight, would you like to come?"

"I think my friend has other plans. But I'll call you."


Once I hung up I turned myself so I could face Eva.

"You changed his name in my phone book?"

She giggled.

"Yes, you were in the bathroom, the phone was on your nightstand. It was too much of a temptation to deny!"

"You're the jerk."

"So, you're gonna meet him again? After he basically ran away from you?"

"He did not runaway from me Eva. Don't make shit like that up!"

"Fine then."

She made a turn and I saw a sign that said that we had still about 100 miles to go. I decided to close my eyes again. Sleeping has never hurt anyone.
Sign up to rate and review this story