Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Bones

6. Los Angeles

by Cucumber 4 reviews

"My dad is opening a new exclusive club, like I told you. He asked if we could be the faces of the club, at least tonight. So basically we're going to be the hosts."

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-01-16 - Updated: 2007-01-16 - 1125 words

0Unrated
Title: Bones
Author: Heidi
Chapter: 6. Los Angeles
Rating: PG-13

I was hit in the head with a bottle.

"Eva! Stop hitting me!"

"Sorry, but I couldn't think of anything else to wake you up!"

"How about to doing it the old fashioned way? Telling me that it's time to get up."

"It never works."

I sat up and looked around. We were at some parking lot.

"Where are we now?"

She had already got out of the car.

"I'm buying you that coffee!"

I had forgotten how uncomfortable it can be to fall asleep in cars. My whole body was feeling sore. I stretched and followed her into the coffee shop, I needed that caffeine. She had already ordered it for me when I walked in.

"I got you a double macchiato."

"With little foam?"

I hated when people filled the cups with milk. We waited by the counter for our drinks, Eve had ordered them in take-away cups since "we are running a little late". So she had other plans then just partying, I was just tagging along. Once we got the coffee we walked towards the car.

"What are we doing here, honestly?"

She started the car before answering me.

"My dad is opening a new exclusive club, like I told you. He asked if we could be the faces of the club, at least tonight. So basically we're going to be the hosts."

"Okay, but it's still only 2pm. What are we doing until then?"

"We need to get our hair, nails and make-up done, so that's where we are heading."

"Sounds nice."

In reality, we're like Paris Hilton and Nichole Richie, only not as famous and not nearly as filthy rich. But if we partied more at those big clubs we would be in all those gossip columns. I mean, who doesn't like to read about very rich girls spending their parents money on alcohol?

3 hours later we walked out of the beauty salon, looking almost perfect. We had even been dressed in almost matching outfits. The main difference between them was that her skirt was shorter (she had nicer legs) and my top had lower cut (my boobs were bigger). We were ready to party.

We met with her dad at the club. It looked really fancy and really nice. There was a stage and a big dance floor in front of it. There were plenty of booths that ensured privacy for those who sat there. And a big bar!

Basically our mission for the night was to mingle and hear what everyone thought about the place. Sounded easy enough, which meant it was going to be hell. It always is like that.


By 10pm the club was packed. It looked like Eva's dad had found the winning formula, again. I had already lost count of the people I had talked to and I hadn't enough free memory on my hard drive to remember all the names. There were a lot people I had already met at other club openings, but there were also some that I had never met before.

I was standing near one booth, talking to a really adorable looking guy. If he hadn't had a girlfriend (well, there was a girl that had arrived with him and they had been all over each other) I would have flirted more with him. I knew he was in a band, but wasn't sure which one.

We had been chatting for awhile when another guy came and jumped on his back. They burst into giggles and the guy stretched his hand out to me. I grabbed it and smiled, I couldn't see his face since his hair was hiding it.

"Hi, I'm Bren... Amanda?"

"Brendon?"

Not exactly how I imagined we would meet again. He got off his friend's back, Ryan I think, and smiled sheepishly, his hands in his pockets.

"I didn't expect I would meet you here."

His friend looked between us to before walking away. Brendon moved one step closer to me.

"Do you want to dance?"

He pointed at the dance floor and held out his hand. I nodded and put my hand in his. I wasn't exactly supposed to dance with the guests, but one dance couldn't hurt.

Once dance turned into 5 and I found myself in a privet booth in the back, lying under Brendon while he was attacking me with kisses. I'm not going to complain, that guy is a great kisser. I had tangled my fingers in his hair, trying to hold his head in place as our tongues battling, trying to gain dominance over each other. I could've stripped him naked and f*cked him right there, but that wouldn't be a great idea.

I felt someone pull my leg, but tried to shake them off but they only pulled harder. I pushed Brendon away and lift my head, trying to see what was going on. A girl stood there, looking a little bit embarrassed.

"Oh, sorry, I thought you were a friend of mine."

She walked away but kept glancing over her shoulder towards us. I sat up fixed my top. I looked over at Brendon.

"Where are you staying?"

He stared at me before telling me the address of his hotel. I stood up and smiled at him.

"I might come over tonight."

He smiled broadly and I walked towards the bar. As soon as I had ordered myself a drink Eva appeared by my side.

"Where'd you go?"

"I was mingling."

"You met a guy? Amanda, where you making out with a guy?"

Did I have that written on my forehead or something.

"I met Brendon and we were dancing."

"You were not on the dance-floor."

"Please, Eva. Don't be so naïve."

She furrowed her eyebrows while I grabbed my drink and walked away. I met up with some people and started talking to them. I didn't like Eva breathing down my neck and watching my every move. I didn't need a babysitter; I was 20 for god's sake!


I saw Brendon and the guys head out at 2am, I was pretty hammered by that point, but I didn't care. I somehow managed to grab him and drag him away from his friends without them noticing.

"Hey, do you mind if I crash at your hotel room tonight?"

He grinned and answered my question by kissing me. I had already told Eva that I was going to find myself a place to stay at and even though she didn't like the idea she let me go, thankfully. I wanted sex, and I knew who I wanted to have it with. He put his arm around my waist and led me out.

"Let's go and grab a cab."
Sign up to rate and review this story