Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Bones

7. Round Two

by Cucumber 5 reviews

I slowly turned my head to see the face of the person lying next to me. I let out a breath once I realized I knew the guy lying next to me. And then it all came back to me.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Horror, Romance - Published: 2007-01-18 - Updated: 2007-01-18 - 947 words

0Unrated
Title: Bones
Author: Heidi
Chapter: 7. Round Two.
Rating: PG-13

I woke up, naked, in an unfamiliar bedroom, lying in an unfamiliar bed with an arm over my waist.

Shit, what had I done?

I slowly turned my head to see the face of the person lying next to me. I let out a breath once I realized I knew the guy lying next to me. And then it all came back to me.

The making out in the club.

The taxi drive home, that turned me on more then words to could describe.

The mind blowing sex that I hadn't even imagined was possible as drunk as we were.

I smiled and turned myself so my body would be facing him. He shifted a little in his sleep but his arm was still around me. His face was so relaxed and beautiful. If I wasn't careful I would fall head over heals in love with him - only to be hurt. I brought my hand up and stroke my fingers gently against his cheek. His lips curled up in a smile at the contact and his eyes fluttered open.

"You're still here."

"Yeah."

He put his hand on the back of my neck and drew my face closer to his.

"Good, then I can do this."

He pressed his lips against mine and somehow managed to roll on top of me, pinning me down to the bed.

"Ready for round two?"


Round two. Round three. Round four. And eventually. Round five. In the shower. He was insatiable, but so was I. I had unbelievable stamina when it came to sex.

We were lying fully dressed on his bed, both exhausted.

"Brendon..."

"You want more?"

He grinned and turned his head so we were facing each other.

"No, I don't think I can take much more."

"Well, I think I have repaid that coffee."

He moved over and kissed me lightly. The kiss was just about to get interested when my phone rang.

"Hello?"

Brendon's lips were still on mine.

"Amanda? Where in the hell have you been?"

I quickly sat up. Shit.

"Eva! Slept well?"

"Thank god you're still alive! I had no idea where you had gone and you wouldn't pick up the phone. I was really scared Amanda, don't you ever do this again."

"I told you I was going to find a place to stay on my own."

Typical Eva, sounding like my dear old mother.

"Where'd you sleep?"

"At a hotel."

"Amanda."

"I stayed at Brendon's hotel room."

I heard her sigh.

"Aren't you the girl who was quitting boys?"

Oh, yeah. That thing.

"I decided to drop it. The craving for sex took over."

I could almost hear her jaw drop.

"You slept with him?"

"Yes, we had mind blowing sex. Five times."

"Please tell me you used condoms."

Hmm, I had to think about that one. I wasn't so sure about last night, but we had used projections this morning.

"Oh, what am I going to do with you Amanda?"

"What do you mean? We were careful."

"Yeah, yeah. Where are you? I'll come and pick you up."

I told her the address and hung up. I would have thrown the phone against the wall if it hadn't been a customized one from my dad. I dropped down on the bed.

"Sorry about that. Sometimes my best friend thinks that she's indeed my mother and has to look after me."

"So you're leaving?"

I nodded.

"Damn, I wished I could spend more time with you."

"So do I."

"We'll keep in touch, right?"

"Yeah, of course."

"Are you really moving to Miami?"

"Yeah, but it's only for couple of months. I've been accepted to a school in NY."

"What are you going to study?"

"I dunno yet, It's some university, I haven't really had time to look over the courses."

"But they accepted you?"

"Dad donated a large sum of money that they are spending on a new wing."

"So money can really buy anything."

"Yes they can."


Eva didn't look that happy when I sat down in the passenger seat of her car.

"What's bothering you, PMS?"

She sighed and shook her head.

"No, I was really worried about you. I had absolutely no idea where you went."

"I'm sorry, 'kay? But I told you I was going to find a place to stay on my own."

"What if he had been a rapist and a murderer?"

She's watching way to many movies.

"He wasn't, okay. Just drop it."

"Fine, but I thought you had quit boys."

"Maybe, but I can't give up sex just like that."

We sat in silence for almost an hour. We had left L.A and were on our way back home.

"Was he any good?"

It took me a moment to realize what she was talking about, I thought we had given up the subject an hour ago.

"Are you asking if I enjoyed having sex with him?"

She bit her lip and nodded.

"Yeah, I did. He knows what he's doing."

"So are you going to keep in touch with him?"

"I hope so. I mean, I really want to, but ..."

I trailed off.

"You're afraid to have your heart broken?"

She finished my sentence for me. She knew me too well.

"Yeah, we'll just keep it casual or something. I dunno."

She nodded and we drove in silence the rest of the way. My head was filled with images of him. A part of me wished things were different, that he was just a regular guy that lived in my town or something. It would make things a lot easier and less complicated.
Sign up to rate and review this story