Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Bones

8. Miami or Las Vegas?

by Cucumber 6 reviews

"We should lock you in a cage Amanda, that'll be the only way to keep you out of trouble."

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-03-22 - Updated: 2007-03-23 - 548 words

1Exciting
I'm going to Miami! This song kept spinning in my head, although I'm pretty certain it was originally Ibiza, not Miami.

"Are you coming?"

Mums! She was standing in the hallway yelling. She's always yelling.

"The car's here!"

I looked over my room, making sure I hadn't forgotten anything. I wouldn't be returning in awhile. Once satisfied I walked down the stairs where mum was waiting.

"What took you so long?"

"I was saying good-bye to my, erm, bed!"

She just shook her head and I followed her to the car, or more like, the limo. Dad wastes money on everything, even the little things that don't really matter - I guess money power does that to you.

"So, Miami huh."

"No not Miami, Las Vegas."

My mouth dropped and I stared at her.

"What?!"

"You're dad is opening a new casino there, and we have to be there for the opening."

"Oh, thanks for letting me know."

Las Vegas? Is there anything in Las Vegas except casinos?

Oh wait, isn't Brendon from Las Vegas?

"We're just staying there for the weekend; we'll be in Miami before you know it."

I fished my mobile out of my pocket, maybe he's in Vegas now and I can meet him.

"Are you listening to me Amanda?"

"Huh?"

"I was just saying that you have to be on your best behavior, we don't want a repeat of the last event you came with us too."

"It won't happen again, I promise."

Me and some billionaire son got hot and heavy in the middle of a reception last year. Our parents were not pleased.

"We should lock you in a cage Amanda, that'll be the only way to keep you out of trouble."

"I stay away from trouble." Most of the time.

"Just one rule, Amanda, please stick to it."

"Okay, I promise, what is it?"

"Stay away from boys and don't embarrass your father and me."

"That's two rules."

"Amanda!"

"Fine, I'll stay away from boys and trouble.

But mum should know better then to trust me with a promise like that.

"Can I shop for a dress?"

"Yes, but maybe I should come with you so you'll get a dress that suits the occasion."

"Mum! Just trust me, please!"

"Fine, but I'll decide if you'll wear it in the end, okay."

"Okay."

I returned my attention towards my mobile; I was still planning to meet Brendon, if he was in town.

"Oh, and your father bought you an apartment in New York so you have a place to stay when you are there in school. We can go next month and decorate it."

"Wow, great. I'll remember to thank him."

"Have you decided on a subject yet?"

"No, but I've narrated it down to two, Media or Law."

"Your father would be very pleased if you choose Law."

"I know, but I think Media will be more fun."

"Don't think about fun; think about what will be more useful!"

I felt my mobile vibrate in my lap and nearly jumped.

"I wished you wouldn't have this thing so close to your genitals, you might become unfertile!"

I just shook my head at her, I had received an answer from Brendon! And he's in Vegas! Can anyone say hot and sweaty sex?
Sign up to rate and review this story