Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Bones

9. The Set Up

by Cucumber 3 reviews

I tried to catch my breath - things are bad when your own mother is in better shape then you.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Humor, Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-03-27 - Updated: 2007-03-27 - 1102 words

0Unrated
"Wait - are you saying that this is a family gathering?"

I almost needed to run to catch up with my mum who was walking really fast towards the airport exit.

"You're not related to everyone!"

I sat down next to her in the limo that had been waiting for out arrival. I tried to catch my breath - things are bad when your own mother is in better shape then you.

"Who is going to be there that's not related to me?"

"Some friends of your father's, they aren't related to you."

Great, another gathering of losers. I hate going to dad's parties - they always stink, at least compared to the ones Eva's dad hosts! They always have people my age.


I had - after a long search - found the perfect dress for the occasion. It was a short, black dress that showed what had to be seen and hides what no one wants to see. I arrived with my parents - something that no one wants to do but I am being forced to do - before anyone else arrived. I made a run towards the bar, I had to get away from my parents and I always stay there. That's how people always know where to find me - just go where the alcohol is. I'm starting to sound like a drunk now, aren't I?

I was just sitting there when my mum came running towards me.

"Oh, there you are! I have been looking everywhere!"

Someone has been paying attention to my party habits - not!

"Your father wants to talk to you."

What now? I stood up and followed her. There weren't really that many people here - only the most exclusive ones that my dad knows. Dad was standing there talking to some friend of his. Dad's face lit up when he saw me and the man he was talking to turned around. Something about him was terribly familiar, yet I was sure that I had never seen him before.

"There she is! Urie, meet my daughter, Amanda."

I shock the man's hand - Urie sounds familiar.

"I can hardly believe that she's your daughter Garner. She's looks exactly like her mother - stunning!"

Dad and his friends have this strange habit of just using each other's last name.

"She was graced with her looks. It would have been awful if she looked like me! Where is that son of yours?"

Was he trying to set me up with his friend's son? What the fuck is going on? The son came and stood by his father's side. He smiled at me and I realized why I thought the man was familiar and why that name Urie rang a bell.

I fucked his son!

"Amanda, meet Brendon. He's in a band!"

Like that would interest me - I hardly listen to music.

"Nice to meet you Amanda."

What the fuck? If he decides to play that game - I can do that too!

"Nice to meet you too Brendon."

"We'll just leave you two alone so you can get to know each other!"

The two man walked away, leaving us alone. Brendon grinned.

"So you are Garner's daughter, that man is a billionaire!"

"He is? I had no idea!"

He shook his head at me. He was looking extremely hot in a suit.

"I cannot believe that our parents are setting us up!"

"Yeah, what a weird coincidence. Want a drink?"

He led me to the bar where we sat down and ordered drinks. He put a hotel room key on the table.

"My dad got me a hotel room incase I wanted to 'get to know you better'."

He grinned.

"You're joking!"

"I kid you not. He told me on our way here that I was about to meet the girl I was going to marry tonight - apparently our families decided that we were to get married when we got born!"

"Good thing we like each other then."

I put my hand on his thigh.

"So... should we use that hotel room? It'd be a shame if we didn't."

He waved the key.

"I'll race you to the elevator!"

I jumped off the chair and made my way towards the elevator. He quickly caught up with me and put his arm around my waist, pulling me closer towards him.

"Am I that good?"

"You have no idea!"


Not even half an hour later I was clenching the sheets in my fists as he thrust into me. Seconds later he collapsed on top of me, sweat dripping of his forehead. I felt him smile against my neck as he propped himself up on his elbows to look at me. I wiped his brow before trailing my fingers down his face and gently stroking his lips. He looked me in the eyes and kissed me softly.

"Amanda," he whispered my name against my lips. "I'm falling in love with you."

His statement left me speechless. How was I supposed to make a come-back to that? I felt a rollercoaster running through me. His light touch made me shiver; my silence didn't seem to bother him.

He trailed kisses down my neck, his breath tickling me. I entangled my fingers in his hair as he moved down my body. He made me feel so good, he made me feel like I had only been kissing frogs all my life before he came into my life like a knight on a white horse. If you have no idea what I'm talking about - go and read fairytales.

"Brendon," I gasped. I knew he was grinning as his hands ran up my thighs, separating my legs.

"You like this?" His voice was hoarse and his eyes were dark with lust and desire. His face hovered over mine, his erection pulsing against my thigh.

"I could get used to doing this every night."

"Don't you think you'd get sick of me?"

I answered by shaking my head and pressing my lips against his. I parted my lips slightly and his tongue was quick to find its way into my mouth. I nearly bit his lip when he thrust into me. He just grinned and started to move, setting a pace for us both to follow. I wrapped my legs around his hips to grant him easier access. My nails dug into his shoulders as a mind-blowing orgasm flowed over me.

I laid my head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat. It amazes me that even though we've only know each other for almost a month I felt myself falling for him, really hard. He's everything I could ever wish for in a man.
Sign up to rate and review this story