Categories > Cartoons > Avatar: The Last Airbender > Forced

Chapter 4

by Zuppi 2 reviews

After the Dai Li capture Sokka, Zuko concocts a plan to free his uncle from Azula's clutches.

Category: Avatar: The Last Airbender - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Erotica, Romance - Characters: Sokka, Zuko - Warnings: [!!!] [X] - Published: 2007-01-09 - Updated: 2007-01-09 - 5825 words

4Hot
Sokka woke to aching muscles the next morning. He sat up, massaging his neck, and looked around him. Zuko was nowhere to be seen. Katara and Aang were sitting together eating fruit while; it appeared Toph had joined Iroh for tea. Sokka got to his feet and stretched his hands high above his head. Surreptitiously, he glanced around the clearing seeking Zuko. Seeing no evidence of the older boy, he sighed before strolling over to Aang and Katara.

"Hey." He flopped next to them, wrinkling his nose in revulsion at the fruit. "Is this all there is?" He picked his way through the various offerings before deciding on what appeared to be an apple.

"Morning." Katara smiled warmly.

"Why were you sleeping over by me?" Aang eyed Sokka suspiciously. "I nearly jumped out of my skin when I woke up."

"I... I was afraid Zuko was gonna try something." Sokka avoided Aang's eyes.

"Did he?" Katara nodded at something behind Sokka.

The warrior turned to find Zuko returning to the campsite. His skin was damp and water fell from his hair. He frowned upon finding Toph with Iroh, but joined them nonetheless.

"No." Sokka looked away as Zuko's eyes met his own. "He didn't move all night."

"What happened to you anyway?" Katara picked up some fruit. "Iroh told us about the escape and how you tried to save Zuko."

"Nothing really happened." Sokka pretended to be interested in his apple. "We fell from Appa and landed in the lake. We got out, went looking for you guys and got attacked by earth and firebenders. We ran away and eventually you guys found us."

"How come you and Zuko were fighting when we found you?" Aang mumbled around his breakfast.

"Cause Zuko's a jerk!" Sokka blushed. "Does there need to be another reason?!" Aang shrugged and looked at Katara. "Anyway," Sokka changed the subject. "I'm far more interested in what happened to you guys."

"Iroh arrived with Appa just before dawn." Katara's eyes unconsciously fell on the old man. "Toph was right, the belladonna broke Aang's fever. As soon as Aang was well enough we set out looking for you."

"We were actually on a toilet break when we heard you and Zuko fighting." Aang beamed.

"Great." Sokka rolled his eyes and took a bite of his apple. "So what now?"

"Well..." Aang glanced at Katara before looking back to Sokka. "We were thinking we might ask Iroh to teach me firebending." He braced himself as if preparing for a tongue-lashing.

Sokka blinked in response. "What? Iroh helped us before and Zuko mentioned that he doesn't want to be part of the war anymore." He looked at Aang and Katara's startled faces. "Did you think I was going to kick up a fuss about the firebenders?"

"Well, yeah." Katara shrugged. "It's not as if it's a secret that you don't like them. And you were fighting with Zuko when we found you. We didn't think you'd be all that thrilled."

"Look, Aang has to learn firebending by the end of the summer, so the way I see it the sooner, the better. Iroh is one of the only half way decent firebenders we've come across." He shrugged. "It's not like you want Zuko to teach him or anything." Aang and Katara exchanged knowing looks. "What?" Sokka raised his eyebrows. "You're kidding, right? You're not thinking of asking Zuko to help? Are you crazy?!"

"Well, I thought he might want to help." Aang shrugged.

Sokka gaped at them. "He's prince of the Fire Nation! The last thing he's going to want you to do is destroy the empire he's going to inherit!"

"Well there's only one way to find out!" Aang sprang to his feet, a cushion of air aiding him, before jogging over to where Toph, Iroh and Zuko were having breakfast.

"No!" Sokka ran after him, with Katara hot on his heels. "Aang, you need to approach this delicately."

"Hi!" Aang grinned at the three seated before him. "Eh, I've been wondering something." He turned his attention to Iroh. "I need to learn firebending and seen-"

"Uncle, we need to get away from here." Zuko cut Aang off. "We don't have time for this."

"And where will we go Prince Zuko?" Iroh frowned, shaking his head.

Zuko furrowed his brow in confusion. He hesitated for a moment. "It doesn't matter. We can't stay here... not with /them/. "

"No, Zuko." Iroh's voice became stern. "We must make a stand before it is too late."

"I'm not betraying my father!" Zuko got to his feet. "Or my country!" His eyes darted around the group and he seemed uncomfortable talking so openly.

"But can't you see, they are the ones who betrayed you. Under Ozai's rule you will never be able to return to the Fire Nation!" He paused, clearly upset with having to be so blunt with Zuko. "Azula caught you helping me and the boy escape. If you are captured by the Fire Nation you will be executed as a traitor."

Zuko swallowed harshly, his breathing was quick and shallow. "I'll explain. Father wouldn't... he won't have me killed."

Iroh sighed. He seemed to be debating whether or not to continue. "Zuko, I am sorry nephew... Your father does not want you to return. He banished you. He set you an impossible task." Iroh dropped his eyes, unable to look at Zuko as he destroyed the boy's dreams. "He wishes Azula to have the throne after he is gone. She is ruthless, just like him." Zuko turned from Iroh and began marching away. "He is too blind to see the great ruler you will become-"

"Don't patronize me!" Zuko turned, his teeth clenched in rage. "I don't care if you have no faith in me. I don't need you!"

The old man got to his feet and took a step towards the young firebender. "Zuko, you misunderstand me-" Iroh tried to calm Zuko down.

"No! I understand you perfectly. You want me to be like you! To betray my people and help the Avatar. You want to help /them/-" He glared in the direction of Aang and the others. "defeat the Fire Nation army."

"Zuko, the people of the Fire Nation do not want this war. It does not help them. They are tired of loosing their fathers and sons in a futile war over land. You saw this in Ba Sing Se. Kings and noblemen want wars but the people of the Fire Nation want peace. The Avatar is the only one capable of restoring balance to our world."

"The Fire Nation is winning this war. The Avatar doesn't stand a chance." Zuko sneered.

"At the moment they are winning but if history has taught us anything it is this; huge empires do not last. We may not see it in my lifetime, or even in your own, but the Fire Nation will fall. They cannot control such a vast area. They are too few, too scattered. In time, the Nation will begin to crumble. The other Nations will rise against it and it will be destroyed. The duty of a citizen of the Fire Nation, of the royal family, is to do what is best for the country. This war is destroying the Fire Nation."

Zuko swallowed harshly. His eyes darted from person to person. Without warning he turned on heel and dashed into the woods. They watched him for a second before Aang made to go after him. Iroh stopped the young airbender with a gentle hand on his shoulder. The older man sighed, his eyes glistening almost imperceptibly. "We must let him go. For too long Zuko has been led by others, we must let him choose alone."

Aang looked back at the old man. "But what if he doesn't come back?"

"More than anything else, Zuko loves the Fire Nation." Iroh sighed. "I just hope that he chooses the path that is best for it's people." He looked after Zuko wearily before turning to Aang. He smiled at the boy, a smile that did not quite reach his eyes. "I believe you are looking for a firebending teacher."

---------- ---------- ----------- ----------

"This is so boring." Sokka stretched yawning.

"Shush." Katara chastised him.

"Well it is." Toph agreed.

"Hello! Trying to meditate here!" Aang called to them. He sat cross-legged in the middle of a clearing, Iroh before him. They had been practicing breathing techniques for some time now, the old general insisting that Aang have his breathing totally controlled before they even attempted to manipulate fire.

"Sorry Aang." Sokka stretched out against a tree. Katara and Toph sat to his right. Toph appeared equally as bored, while Katara was practicing her waterbending. Sokka was not happy with all the time he had to think... he thoughts were invariably turning to Zuko. He wondered where the older boy was... what he was doing. Had he decided to go back to the Fire Nation? Sokka couldn't imagine what Zuko was thinking. To have his father banish him, want him dead even... It was no wonder the guy was messed up. Not that it excused him being the world biggest jerk. That certainly was Zuko's birthright.

He sighed and turned his head to left, thinking he heard a rustling in the undergrowth. He sat up straight in shock as Zuko emerged from the forest. The prince ignored him as he leaned back against a tree, his eyes intent on his uncle and the Avatar.

Sokka looked to Katara and Toph. Katara met his gaze, arching her eyebrow in interest. Toph merely inclined her head in Zuko's direction momentarily before resuming her previous position.

"How long has he been there?" Sokka asked in a lowered voice.

Toph grinned. "A while."

Sokka rolled his eyes, before yawning once more. "I repeat my previous statement: this is boring."

"Sokka you're not helping." Katara replied in a hoarse whisper.

"Yeah, well, this whole adventure has been great for you. You got to learn waterbending. What about me?" Sokka thumbed his chest. "All I've done is get hit by stuff and get stuck eating fruit! You'd be complaining too if Aang was a warrior Avatar and you had to watch him learn... boxing."

"Sokka, can you hear yourself." Toph rolled her eyes.

"Well then," Katara's eyes darted to Zuko. "Why don't you spar with Zuko? That way you get to practice and you'll be prepared when we end up fighting firebenders." She leaned in a little closer to Sokka and whispered. "It might make him feel better... take his mind off things."

Sokka wrinkled his nose in disgust. "I'm not going to let Zuko punch me to get him to stop sulking." He took no care to lower his voice.

"I'll do it." Zuko kept his eyes on Aang.

"What?" Katara turned to look at him. "You want to-"

"I don't care what your plan is but I have no problems punching Sokka."

"Hey! I'm not all that gone on this whole 'punch Sokka therapy'. Deal with your problems on your own." He glared at Zuko.

"That's fine." Zuko looked down his nose at Sokka. "There's no shame accepting when you're out matched."

"Hey buddy!" Sokka got to his feet. "You may have been taught in some fancy palace but I've been hunting zebra seals since I could walk. You do not have me out matched."

"Then prove it." Zuko arched an eyebrow in defiance.

"Can you guys prove it somewhere else?" Aang called to them. "You're seriously distracting."

---------- ---------- ----------- ----------


Sokka had to admit that the slight smirk on Zuko's lips was making him a little nervous. The taller boy stood a few feet from him, prepared for Sokka's attack. He was standing in a crouched position, his right leg forward, his left bearing his weight. His left arm was held back behind his head, while his right was stretched out before him, palm up.

Sokka had adopted a much less graceful pose. He merely held his hands before his chest and maintained his weight on his toes. "No bending." He reminded Zuko.

Zuko snorted in amusement. "No bending." He tensed himself, preparing for an attack.

Sokka tensed in kind, intent on not being the first to attack. The stared at each other, each waiting for the other to strike. Sokka could feel his chest constrict as he stared into Zuko's eyes. He felt his mind wandering back to their shelter in the roots... Zuko took this opportunity to rush Sokka.

He ducked on one foot, the other swinging around to strike at Sokka's ankles. Sokka was prepared for this. Zuko had a history of knocking him on his back in such a manner. He jumped into the air just as Zuko struck, landing a kick on the other boy's back as he did so. Using his momentum, he rolled head over heals before swinging around to face Zuko, grinning to himself. Distantly he was aware of Katara and Toph cheering him on.

Re-gaining his footing, Zuko whipped around to face Sokka, his smirk replaced by a snarl. With a yell, he charged the shorter boy, swinging his leg fiercely and catching Sokka at the side of the head. Sokka rolled away, his ears ringing. He barely had time to escape as Zuko followed his attacked with a swift punch. His fist hit the dirt as Sokka rolled just out of reach, succeeding in getting to his feet.

Sokka raised his leg to kick Zuko once more but Zuko succeeded in catching a hold of Sokka's ankle. He twisted his arm sharply causing Sokka to cry out in pain as he was flipped onto his back. Before he had time to react, Zuko pinned Sokka, grabbing the younger boy's wrists and holding them above his head. Sokka was struck by the similarity of their poses to what they had been two nights ago. It would seem that Zuko felt the same, as Sokka felt the distinct out line of his erection pressing against Sokka's stomach. Inhaling sharply, Sokka eyed Zuko, his own cock jumping to attention as he found Zuko smirking down at him.

"Come on, Sokka!" Katara cheered from the sidelines.

Sokka's eyes widened in shock. This was really not a position he want his sister to see him in. He smirked back at Zuko before jerking his head forward and slamming his forehead against Zuko's nose. He screamed in pain, releasing Sokka in an attempt to shield his nose. Using his distraction against him, Sokka bucked his hips against Zuko and managed to dislodge him. He kicked out at the prince and freed himself. He got to his feet and thanked the spirits that his shirt was covering his crotch. He briefly considered that fighting with a hard on was probably going to result in serious pain before Zuko caught his attention. The elder boy had got to his feet, bloody trickling down his nose and onto his chin. With a snarl he wiped the blood with his right hand, smearing it across his right cheek. He began to circle Sokka, eyeing him intently.

Sokka was having a terrible time concentrating on the fight. He cock was aching. Zuko was flushed from the fight, his hair smeared against his forehead with sweat. He was panting heavily and continually licking his lips as blood trickled from his nose and tickled his mouth. Sokka wished that the girls weren't there. He wanted nothing more than to pin Zuko and repeat what they had done in the forest. He wanted to kiss the other boy again, to taste the coppery tang of blood on his tongue. He could see in Zuko's eyes that the other boy felt the same and, oh, it turned him on even more.

Sokka unconsciously mirrored Zuko's actions, licking his lips as he imagined doing the same to Zuko. He watched with interest as Zuko's eyes fell to his mouth and the older boy's breathing hitched a little. Shaking himself, Zuko returned his gaze to Sokka's eyes, snarling at the self-satisfied glint he detected. Yelling, he charged Sokka, attempting to jab the shorter boy in the chest. Sokka just had time to swing out of the way, turning along Zuko's back until he positioned himself behind Zuko. Mimicking Zuko's maneuver he kicked the prince's heals out from under him. Sokka leapt into the air as Zuko fell, coming to rest on top of the other boy. With Zuko still caught off guard, Sokka caught his wrists and held them out by his sides, rubbing his groin against Zuko's as he did so. Involuntarily, he groaned, his eyes falling shut. Zuko arched against him, desperate for more contact.

A second later, he remembered himself; he eyes darting to where Katara was eyeing them strangely. Catching Sokka off guard, Zuko head-butted the younger boy with considerably less force than Sokka had dealt him. As Sokka leaned back to cradle his injured nose, Zuko pushed the lighter boy off him. He got to his feet and practically ran off into the forest.

"What's his problem?" Toph asked as she and Katara approached Sokka.

"I don't know." Sokka lied, wiping his upper lip as he checked for signs of blood. "Sore loser?"

"Are you ok?" Katara knelt by him and laid a hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah, I think so." Sokka prayed to the spirits that his groin would cooperate as he tried to think of things he found distinctly unsexy. Once confident the obvious sign of his arousal was under control he got to his feet. Wincing at the various aches and pains resulting from the fight, he stretched his arms high above his head before reaching down to touch his toes.

"Feeling better?" Katara grinned as he straightened himself.

"I'd be feeling better if I hadn't just spent the last twenty minutes fighting an angry jerk." Sokka whined thinking how much better he feel if they'd managed to finish what they'd started.

"Oh quit complaining." Katara rolled her eyes. "Lets go back and see how Aang's doing."

They trekked through the forest until they reached the clearing where they had left Aang and Iroh. The two were still sitting in the middle of the clearing, however Aang was now staring at a candle, apparently controlling the size of the flame in sympathy with his own breathing. Iroh was smiling fondly at him. Behind them, and hidden mostly by trees, stood Zuko. His eyes flickered to them as they entered the clearing; unconsciously he made eye contact with Sokka. Smirking in satisfaction, Sokka noticed Zuko blush pink before the older boy tore his eyes away and glared at the forest floor.

Katara observed Iroh and Aang for a few seconds before she turned to Toph and Sokka. "Maybe we should get things ready for dinner."

Sokka agreed. "Good idea, I'm starving."

---------- ---------- ----------- ----------

The strange group sat around the campfire, Zuko sitting far removed from everyone else. Sokka and Katara had caught some fish, which were gently cooking over the fire. Aang was still concentrating on the candle, his previous attempt at firebending having made him nervous of the element.

Iroh stretched, flexing his aching joints. "It has been a long time since I have sat so long in one position." He smiled in the direction of Katara and Toph. "I wonder if you could help me with something?"

"Sure." Toph grinned back at him.

"What do you want us to do?" Katara asked.

"I would dearly like a soak in a hot spring. With the help of your earth and waterbending I think we could arrange something." Iroh got to his feet and gestured into the woods. The girls followed him leaving Aang, Sokka and Zuko alone by the fire.

Sokka sat staring at the fire for a few minutes. Aang was immersed in practicing his firebending. Sokka prodded the fire, leaning forward to do so. He observed Zuko out of the corner of his eyes, noting the other boy watching him as he did so. Sokka flushed, his heart racing before he leaned back away from the fire.

He took a deep breath before he turned to Zuko. He smirked as he caught Zuko quickly looking away. "Do you want any of these in particular?" He gestured to the fish, although he had little interest in Zuko's preference. He kept a grin at bay as he noticed Zuko flush and shift a little further away.

"No." He mumbled.

Sokka turned back to the fire, a self-satisfied smirk on his face. He looked up to find Katara and Toph returning to the campsite. "Where's Iroh?" He asked.

"We left him back at the hot spring." Katara explained, leaning forward to inspect the cooking fish.

"You know, it's handy having all you benders around." Sokka sighed, leaning back against a log. "I wouldn't mind some time in that either."

"Well, I'd wait until Iroh gets back if I were you," Zuko interrupted, wrinkling his nose. "Uncle prefers to bathe naked."

Sokka snorted in amusement. "Noted."

"Well, I want to go next." Toph leaned against a tree.

"Us girls can go together." Katara began to remove the fish from the fire. "Do you three want to go after us then?" She handed Sokka some fish.

Sokka's breath caught in his throat, his cock rather enjoying the idea of enjoying the hot springs with Zuko.

"I don't want to go in it." Zuko got up to take some fish. "I don't like hot springs."

"Me neither." Aang finally removed his attention from his candle. "What's there for me to eat?" He began to search for some fruit.

"Great! So I have to go alone?" Sokka sulked, mumbling around a mouth full of fish.

"Well, you could go join Iroh now." Katara giggled.

"Eh, no. I don't think so." He turned up his lip at the idea. "Fine, I'll go alone. Always Sokka alone while all the benders team up against me." He sighed dramatically.


---------- ---------- ----------- ----------


Sokka massaged his shoulder as he made his way to the springs. Iroh had the right idea; a long soak was just what he needed. As he neared the springs the area became clouded in steam. He felt the mist bead on his skin, sighed in contentment and began to take of his clothes. Once completely naked he climbed in, sighing as the heated water began to relax his tense muscles.

"Who's there?!" A voice demanded. Sokka knew it was Zuko before the other boy even emerged from the steam.

"What are you doing here?" Sokka backed away as a bare chested Zuko glared at him.

"You followed me, didn't you?!" Zuko accused.

"What?! No!" Sokka wrinkled his nose. "You said you don't like hot springs! How was I to know you'd be here?!"

"Yeah... well," Zuko was slightly thrown off balance. "Get out!"

Sokka snorted, folding his arms over his chest. "No. You've been in here for a while already. You get out."

Zuko pursed his lips. "No, you get out."

Sokka rolled his eyes. "You have the most childish fights." He leaned back against a rock, making himself comfortable.

Zuko narrowed his eyes at Sokka. "I said get out."

Sokka snorted and rolled his eyes. "Make me."

Zuko approached Sokka, hoping to intimidate him into leaving. Sokka arched an eyebrow before closing his eyes and sighing exaggeratedly in contentment. Zuko glared at the younger boy before grabbing him by the wrist. He pulled Sokka up and twisted his wrist so that the sallow skinned boy was forced to turn his back to him. He twisted Sokka's wrist harder, forcing his arm up between his shoulder blades. Sokka cried out in pain. Zuko had intended to force the younger boy out of the hot spring but as he began to push Sokka forward his body connected with the younger boy's naked back. Zuko could not suppress his sharp intake of breath as Sokka arched back against him.

"I really don't think you want me to leave." Sokka sighed breathlessly, feeling Zuko's hard cock pressed against his back.

Zuko groaned, unconsciously dropping his lips to Sokka's neck. His hand fell from Sokka's wrist, coming to rest on Sokka's hips instead. In response Sokka turned to Zuko, hastily seeking his lips as he pushed the other boy back against the side of the hot spring.

They stumbled backwards until Zuko came into contact with the edge of the spring. Zuko inhaled sharply, grasping Sokka by the waist and pulling the younger teen against him. Sokka groaned as Zuko arched against him, his erection pressing against Sokka's stomach. Sokka felt his own cock growing hard. He whimpered, praying that he'd finally get to relieve the tension aching his muscles since their fight earlier. He'd been aroused ever since. He clutched at Zuko, hands clawing down the pale chest before he wrapped his hand around Zuko's cock.

Zuko cried out, his nails digging into Sokka's back. He followed Sokka's lead, fumbling for the other boys cock. He began stroking firmly, making small noises in the back of his throat as Sokka began tonguing his neck.

Sokka's stomach jumped at Zuko's reaction. He forgot how much he had enjoyed the other boy's response the last time. A part of him wanted to tease Zuko again, to play with him, but a much louder part of him just wanted to come. He began to stroke Zuko faster, sighing in contentment as Zuko did the same. He whimpered in frustration and thrust against Zuko as he felt the pressure building in his groin. He was so close...

"Sokka!" Katara called, her voice distant.

"Shit!" Sokka jumped back, looking behind him in the direction of Katara's voice.

"Sokka!" She called again.

Sokka gritted his teeth, his cock aching. "What?!" He looked back at Zuko, the other boy looked similarly uncomfortable, panting against the side of the spring.

"Hi!" Katara appeared out of the mist.

Sokka crouched down in the spring, glancing behind him as he did so. Zuko was almost completely obscured by the steam, Sokka doubted Katara could see him. "What?!" Sokka glared at her.

"We need you to help gather firewood." She explained.

"No way!" Sokka glared at her, infuriated at the interruption. "I only just got in here. Get your own firewood."

"Sokka, clam down!" Katara eyed him strangely. "Come on, the sun is setting. We need to get done before it gets dark."

"I said I want to finish here first." Sokka crossed his arms over his chest, his mind wandering idly to the subject of Zuko.

"Sokka stop being so immature." She mirrored him, crossing her own arms. "Come on."

Sokka sighed, knowing full well that there was no way of getting around her. "Fine. You go on ahead, I'll follow you." He was painfully aroused, as he imagined, was Zuko, it wouldn't take long to achieve relief.

"No way." Katara began to tap her foot. "I'm not leaving unless you're coming with me."

"What?!" Sokka demanded in disbelief.

"If I go, you'll just laze about for another hour. Now come on, it's getting dark."

"Katara." Sokka whined. This was not going according to plan. "I'm not getting dressed with you right there."

"Fine, I'll turn around." Katara turned her back to him. "Now the faster you get out, the faster you can get back to relaxing."

Sokka fumed, gritting his teeth in frustration. There was no way to get rid of Katara when she got like this. He glanced back at Zuko. The other boy was almost completely obscured by the steam and Sokka could just make out his intense gaze following him. Sigh in intense frustration, Sokka exited the spring and began to dress.


---------- ---------- ----------- ----------



Sokka fumed as he traipsed through the forest. Occasionally he picked up a branch but mostly he tried to ignore the ache in his crotch. He'd been semi hard all day now and it was infuriating. His couldn't stop his thoughts drifting to Zuko, to the intoxicating sensation of the hard body pressed desperately against his own. Sokka's cock twitched in response to the image and he whimpered. Cursing in frustration, he flung his pile of wood to the ground and stalked further into the forest.

Once content that he was far from where Katara was collecting firewood he leaned against a tree and began to massage his crotch, rubbing his cock into hardness. Groaning in satisfaction, he slipped his hand inside his pants and began to stroke his cock directly. He thrust into his own hand, moaning loudly. His own hand felt inadequate but he was so desperately aroused he didn't care. He imagined it was Zuko stroking him and tensed as he felt himself near climax.

A noise to his right startled him. He ripped his hand from his pants, flushing red in embarrassment. Please don't be Katara, please don't be Katara!

Sokka was startled to find Zuko standing motionless, almost completely obscured by shadow. The older boy was frozen in apparent shock, his cheeks were flushed pink and he panted breathlessly. His eyes racked Sokka's body before he strode towards the younger boy. Without comment, he savagely kissed Sokka, his hand snaking into Sokka's pants and gripping his cock. Sokka's breath came in little gasps as Zuko began firmly stroking him. He arched against the other boy, gripping the tree supporting him.

He tore his mouth from Zuko's and pressed his face against the older boy's neck. "Oh, shit." He moaned loudly, biting at his lips. He could feel his balls tighten as he approached orgasm. "Oh, Gods." He tensed against Zuko as his cock twitched in to other boy's hand. He came harshly, convulsing against the other boy. Zuko moved back and kissed Sokka, the water tribe boy moaning over and over into his mouth.

Sokka remained kissing Zuko for sometime before he realized the other boy was squirming against him, pressing his own erection against the younger teen. Sokka pushed against Zuko, guiding him back against the tree. He continued kissing Zuko as he slipped his hands under the firebenders shirt, his fingers caressing the taut muscle of Zuko's stomach. Zuko whimpered into Sokka's mouth as Sokka explored his chest, his fingers running over Zuko's broad shoulders before he lightly scraped them down Zuko pectorals and across his nipples. Sokka smirked as his continued tracing down Zuko's stomach and began ghosting his fingers along the waistband of the older boy's trousers. Zuko gasped as Sokka's hands dipped inside his trousers. Smirking, Sokka lightly ran his hands up the inside of Zuko's thighs, careful not to touch his aching cock. He ran his tongue up Zuko's neck as he slid his hands around Zuko's ass, pushing the firebenders trousers off his hips as he did so.

Zuko whimpered as his cock was exposed to the night air. Sokka nipped at Zuko's ear as he ghosted his hands over Zuko's cock, grinning in pleasure as Zuko arched against him, his voice catching in his throat. Teasing Zuko's balls lightly, Sokka finally took the firebender's cock in his hand.

"Oh Gods." Zuko called out breathlessly, arching his back against the tree, his eyes shut tight.

Sokka's breath caught in his throat. He'd never seen anything as erotic as the older boy panting and squirming, his pants caught somewhere around his knees. He loved making Zuko cry out, loved making the perpetually stoic young man whimper and plead.

Grinning to himself, Sokka pumped Zuko's cock one last time before he dropped to his knees before the older boy. Zuko whimpered in protest, looking down to Sokka in confusion. Sokka smirked up at him before taking Zuko in his mouth. He thrilled as Zuko's eyes widened for a second before the other boy threw his head back against the tree behind him. He moaned loudly as he gripped Sokka's shoulders in a vice-like grip. Sokka felt his stomach jump at Zuko's reaction. He sucked harshly on Zuko once more before he began to tease Zuko's balls. He ran his tongue along the hard shaft, delighting as Zuko moaned louder, his fingers digging into Sokka's shoulders. Sokka continued his ministrations, swirling around the head as he simultaneously caressed Zuko's balls. Zuko continued to moan incoherently, as his legs began to shake and his breathing grew shallow and more frequent. Sokka sucked harder and faster as Zuko trembled against him.

"Oh God, Sokka!" Zuko cried out as he came, his body wracked by violent shakes.

Sokka continued to suck on Zuko's cock as the other boy came in his mouth. He smirked, leaning back on his knees. He wiped his lips with the back of his hand before opening his mouth wide to alleviate the ache. He looked up to Zuko, impressed with his results. The older boy was braced against the tree, panting heavily. His face was flushed pink and his brow was still furrowed.

"You ok?" Sokka asked arrogantly.

Zuko looked down at him. He closed his eyes and attempted to regain his composure. He tried to push himself away from the tree but his foot failed to achieve an adequate grip on the forest floor. With a thump he landed in a heap just before Sokka.

Sokka smiled in amusement. Zuko glanced at him and blushed. He began untangling himself from his clothes in an attempt to regain his composure.

Sokka inhaled, wanting to say something to break the tension. Before he could make the attempt, however, Katara's voice rang through the forest.

"SOKKA!" She did not appear impressed.

"Will she ever leave me alone?!" Sokka fumed, looking around for some firewood.

Zuko did not comment as he got to his feet, tying his trousers as he did so. He smoothed his shirt and ran a hand through his hair as Sokka got to his feet, firewood bundled against his chest.

Sokka tapped his fingers against the pile of wood nervously. He felt he needed to say something but could not find the words.

"Sokka, where are you?!" Katara sounded very impatient and so Sokka thought it best to just leave rather than blurt out something stupid. He turned and began making his way back to the campsite.

"Sokka." Zuko called after him softly.

Sokka's heart jumped in fright. He turned back to find Zuko staring at him, one eyebrow raised in amusement. "What?" He voice caught embarrassingly in his throat.

Zuko's smirked, inclining his head in the direction of Sokka's crotch. "You may want to clean you pants before you go back to everyone."

---------- ----------

Oh my God, I don't know what happened to that chapter, it evolved into this almost 6000 word monster. I now feel justified in seperating the two chapters. Phew...

As always reviews greatly appreciated, constructive criticism is very greatly appreciated and will be reciprocated with... potato cakes. Simply because potato cakes get a bad rap and I want to spread the potato love. Yes, I'm a stereotypical, potato lovin' Irish lassie... Potatos ROCK!

Sign up to rate and review this story