Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Don't Say Goodbye

Chapter 4: My past will kill our future

by gerardlover17 3 reviews

Drama...some humor...Gerard Finds out shannons full past.....read on

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-01-11 - Updated: 2007-01-11 - 713 words

0Unrated

'This is where the adventure begins.'

*****Five Hours Later******

Sitting on the tour bus i watched as Ray and Frank played mortal combat thinking, 'This must be what it's like in a fraternity.' Shaking my head i look around and see Mikey playing his guitar and Bob writting in what looked like a journal. Gerard was laying in his bunk. i got up and walked over to him but at the last minute kept walking and went to the bathroom. i sttod there for a few minutes and looked into the mirror. I felt like i might cry, because for the first time in my life i hated the person i saw in the mirror. 'She's not real' i thought as i frantically scrubbed at my face. Suddenly I started crying. I didn't know i had been sobbing outloud until i heard Gerard and mikey at the door asking if i was alright and trying to get in. I tried to tell them i was fine but all I could get out was "I-I-I-...f-f-fi..." before sobbing again. Suddenly the door opened and I was pulled into someones arms. I cried until finally i couldn't cry anymore. That was when i realized the person holding me was gerard. I immediately pulled away and stood up looking in the mirror. Laughing i say, "Well Dang! Now i know that this mascara really is water proof." I notice that we were stopping at a gas station so i said i was hungry and walked past gerard to go to my bag and get my money and something else. As i walked off the bus, i turned to gerard who was be hind me and whispered, "Thanks", then continued into the store. When I got in to the store i bought a bottle of Boones Farm, a pack of Bronco Menthols, and a bag of Pork Skins. i then went into the store bathroom and popped four Triple C's and chugged the whole bottle of Boones. 'God Shannon...Get control' i thought to myself as i left the bottle on the floor of the bathroom and took my cigarettes and food to the bus. It wasn't long before the pills and alcohol to take effect. Luckly the bus was empty because i was stumbling as i made it to the couch. I started eating the chips because alcohol always made me hungry. I had finished eating when Ray got on the bus. "Can I smoke?" I asked him.
"Yeah. Go ahead."
I opened my pack and pulled out a cigarette. I was halfway through it when the rest of the guys got back to the bus. i watched as gerard looked at me and then asked, "you okay??"
"yeah. Why you ask." I noticed how i slured my words abit 'Shit!!'
"you just seem....A bit outta sorts."
"just tired" this wasn't a lie. Triple c's always made me tired.
"oh Okay. you should take a nap."
Already falling asleep i said "Yesh...I think i will." i lay down on the couch and quickly fell asleep.
*****2 hours later*****

waking up i realized that not only was it dark outside but we had stopped. Sitting up i look around to find gerard sitting at the table writting something. 'God i wish i could love him, but i can't love anyone. I won't be hurt again' He must have felt me looking because he looked up at me and smiled, "hey you alive"
I smailed back and said, "barely, Where are the others??"
"eating"
"oh"
"you hungry"
"naw"
i watched as he laughed. I cocked my head and said, "what If i may ask are you laughing at??"
"Just you accent"
"what about it??"
"it varies From southern to nourthern and back"
Smiling i said, "i was reaised in georgia. After my parents died i tried to get rid of the accent."
"really"
"yea" And suddenly i found myself telling him everything. By the time i had finished he was holding me. "i love you" i heard him whisper.
Pulling away i said, "i wish you didn't. My past will destry our future"

****************
Okay review.......Hope you enjoy....So do you think they'll end up together...who knows we'll see.......The question is....Will Shannon Let them
Sign up to rate and review this story