Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Magnolia Hair Dye [2]

Magnolia Hair Dye

by Silvana 8 reviews

Someone's fed up of Gerard's black hair. One shot. Quite Short.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-01-03 - Updated: 2007-01-03 - 352 words

1Funny
AN: Hi. This is a little bit crazy and mad and definitely Au. Made up during a phone call. It emerged because I'm out of the country when MCR are playing in England near me, and apparently Gerard has black hair again.

Disclaimer: Despite being promised Wales when Stephen takes over the world, and Twickenham when Cerediwen and the Edible Aiden Fairy take over the world. I have not yet received them, therefore I do not own MCR and I wouldn't anyway cause they don't live in Wales or Twickenham. All I own is most of what I make the people say, half the plot and the girl i.e me.

Dedication: SafeFromRobotsDAMN because 'Spanish Dancing under Florescent lights' is why I've posted this.

Magnolia Hair Dye

A girl in a bedroom in Germany looked at her watch. It was 9:00pm. She rummaged in her bag till she found what she was looking for. A packet of magnolia hair dye. She clicked her fingers and disappeared. She reappeared at a My Chem concert in the middle of Dead! quite close to the front and threw the hair dye at the stage. Gerard looked over just in time to see her grin, satisfied, and click her fingers, to disappear once more.
He stopped singing. "Guys? A girl just disappeared," he said uncertainly, forgetting that he had a microphone next to his mouth. The rest of the band stopped playing. "Gee are you ok?" Mikey asked, "Do you need to sit down?"
"I'm being serious!" Gerard protested, "She did."
"I think you should sit down," Mikey said firmly.
The entire building, of course, had heard Gerard's side of this conversation. The fan girls were becoming annoyed; the rest of the building was getting annoyed and Gerard was getting annoyed that they didn't believe him.
The girl suddenly reappeared again, and Gerard pointed. "See! See!"
The girl shrugged as MCR turned to look at her. "I think he means I did this," she said, in the silence of the stadium, before clicking her fingers and disappering once more.
"Wow," Frank breathed, "I wanna do that."
Sign up to rate and review this story