Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Magnolia Hair Dye [2]

Was Mann?

by Silvana 4 reviews

Uh...Gerard clicked his fingers. Oops...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-01-13 - Updated: 2007-01-13 - 656 words

0Unrated
AN: Yes, I got inspiration. So I'm hyper, do not blame me.

_________________________________________________________

Gerard stared at his band mates, with what looked like pride and 'I told you so.' He let a small smile creep across his face. "See? She clicked her fingers-" He did so to demonstrate and disappeared, much to the shock and horror and amusement of the remaining members of My Chemical Romance and the fans. Frank tried clicking his fingers and stayed where he was. His face fell. "Why does all the cool stuff happen to him?" he asked petulantly.

Gerard appeared in a bedroom in goodness know where. The girl who had just disappeared from the stadium had her back turned to him, and looked as though she was writing. Just then another girl came in. She had long blonde hair. As she saw him her eyes widened.
"Rika, wer ist das mann?" (AN; Just a translation, Who is that man?) The girl looked up. "Was mann?" (What man?) The girl with long hair pointed. Rika turned round and it seemed as though she looked straight through him. She shrugged. "Was mann?" (What man) she repeated, sounding confused. The other girl shook her head. "Nichts," (Nothing) she said as she turned and left the room.

Rika turned to Gerard. "How the heck did you get here?" she asked, in an English in a British accent.
He shrugged. "I clicked my fingers. Where is here anyway?"
"Germany," was the short reply. She chewed her lip. "You sure know how to make things inconvenient," she muttered.
"I make things inconvenient?" he said incredulously, "I was halfway through a gig."
"I know," she answered, "I came remember? And keep your voice down. I don't know when her parents are back."
Gerard laughed. "So I'm stuck in Germany and you're worrying that that girl's parents are going to come home."
"Yes," Rika said defiantly, "You never been on an exchange trip? You normally don't bring famous rock stars with you." She was wearing a McFly T-shirt, baggy jeans and a Panic! At The Disco sweatband.
"Who are you anyway?" he asked curiously, "and how come you can do that clicking thing."
"Er...I'm just a girl," she replied quickly, "And all it takes is peace and trust. Oh and a little bit of pixie dust."
"Was that deliberate?" he almost growled. She frowned then realised what she'd said. "Oh yeah. Well, actually I'm Rika and I don't know how I did it. Will power I guess. Where there's a will there's a Way." He glared at her. Was she saying these things on purpose?
"Oops," She giggled, "Sorry."
"So how do I get back?" he asked, impatiently.
"Click your fingers I guess," she shrugged, "But can I get your autograph?"
He shrugged. "I guess."
She handed him her notebook. The one she'd been writing in when he arrived. He signed it then grinned. "Now can I go?"
"Nothing stopping you, but if you feel like dedicating a song to someone, dedicate it to Alice lost in Wonderland," she replied.
"Okay," he shrugged, "But what was with the hair dye?"
"You're cuter with magnolia hair," she shrugged, "But hey, if the other fans are going to kill you, fine."
"And what's with the a.k.a?" he asked.
"It's a good one. Short for Masrika. Character from a story I helped-ish write," she explained, picking at one of her nails.
"So what's your real name?" he asked inquisitively.
"Nosy," she laughed.
He clicked his fingers and just before he disappeared she smiled and told him. "They call me Kat."

The other girl walked in once more. "Wo hat das Mann gegangen?" (Where's that man gone?)
Rika shrugged and with a slight smile replied, "Was Mann?"


_________________________________________________________

A/N: Yes, I have used the where there's a will there's a way line, talking about MCR. And he is cuter with Magnolia hair. And guess what? I like someone better.
Sign up to rate and review this story