Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Teenagers...for lack of a better title...

No thanks...

by pinkkissypetefreak 9 reviews

Kristian gets shot down, but Mikey Way gets kissed!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Fantasy - Characters: Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Published: 2007-01-13 - Updated: 2007-01-13 - 549 words

0Unrated


Kristian boldly stared into the older Way brother's face, which was framed by a head of touseled, raven locks.

"I'm not selling anything." She stated, pursing her lips defiantly. She was not going to let him push her away that easily.He sucked his teeth slightly while rolling his lovely eyes. "Well, what is it exactly that you want?"

"First off, The name is Kristian. Not princess. And your brother brought me back here to talk to you about something."

"Yeah? Well, I'm Gerard, and my little brother's an idiot. What could you possibly need me for?" Kristian eyed him as he flicked the cigarette to the ground.

"Amber...they're like amber..." She whispered, still trying to decipher the color of his eyes.

"Uh, what?"

She snapped out of her trance quickly, shaking her head. "Sorry- I..um." Kristian pulled the dracula from her pocket, and held it up for him to see. Gerard slipped it from her grasp. "Where did you get this?" He asked.

"Mrs. Montgomery. I'll explain later if you'll allow me to. But listen, Gerard, I really need your help. I need an artist. To design the decor for the winter formal..." Gerard watched her from under his eyelids, looking as if he was contemplating.

"No." He said shortly, refolding his artwork, and sticking it into his coat pocket. He rose from his place on the bench, and ran his fingers through his hair.

Kristian's jaw dropped. "What?...Why not?" "That's totally not my scene. Sorry."

She couldn't believe this. She hunted him down, and now he was rejecting her? "I would really appreiciate it if you could help out. Free dance tickets." She smiled.

"Wow..great. Thanks. But no, thanks." He began to walk off. "Oh yeah, you kicked ass in the game last week."

She stood there, staring at his back as he walked away. Kristian felt her face getting hot. What was it about this boy that sparked her interest? She couldn't quite put her finger on it. But she hoped to find out. After she convinced him to reconsider. If at all possible.



After school, Kristian walked to her locker before heading to practice, practically running into Mikey. "Oh my God, hey." She said.

"Hi...How did it go?" He asked. Kristian sent him a exasperated look. Mikey laughed. "Apparently not too well."

"He totally said no. Which sucks cause I would really like him to do this. It would be really kick ass." She sighed, throwing her math book in the locker and slamming it shut. "How did you know where to find me?" The corners of her mouth curled up into a grin.

Mikey blushed, "No comment. Don't worry, I'll talk to him. Try and change his mind."

"Mikey? Seriously?" "Yeah." Kristian shrieked, "Awesome! Thank you! For that, you get a kiss." She kissed him hard right on the lips and watched his cheeks turn bright red. Laughing, she left Mikey standing there, shocked.

"Yeah, well, I'm not making any promises! Unless I can get another one of those!" He called after he regained his composure, surprising himself.

Kristian turned around to give him one last grin, and disappeared down the hall.



-blah. not all that happy with it. it's just a filler. better next time. maybe later today! :)
Sign up to rate and review this story