Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Stikin' Together

Yin Yang

by Ace_Fan_12 9 reviews

When Archie finds a necklace and gives half to Atlanta, something goes horribly wrong! Will they be able to find the cure until it's too late??

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama - Published: 2007-01-11 - Updated: 2007-01-12 - 615 words

1Exciting
Special thanks to Fluffypup
Stickin' Together
Chapter 1

-"Yawn" said Archie as he woke up one morning. He looked at his watch. It said: 10:30am. He walked towards his closet and wore his usual blue hoodie and baggy shorts. After washing his teeth, he went downstairs and the delicious smell of pancakes led him to the kitchen, where his friends were already eating.

-" Finally decided to wake up, Sleepy Head?" teased Atlanta.

-" Ha,ha. Very funny" he said sarcastically and sat beside her.

-" So..Atlanta, do you wanna go for a run after?" asked Archie.

-" Oh sorry Arch, I promised Theresa I'd go shopping with her! Maybe later?"

-" Oh.Ok..sure.." he said a little depressed. After breakfast, the girls went shopping and the guys sat down and watched the big soccer game.

-" Well I'm going for a run. Does anyone else wanna come?" asked Archie looking at the lazy boys before him. They all looked at him with a don't-look-at-me look.

-" Fine! I'll go ALONE!" he yelled and slammed the door behind him.

-" What was that all about?" asked Neil. They all shrugged.

MEANWHILE

-" Stupid Drama Queen, had to steal Atlanta today...I mean, can't she just go shopping alone? JEESE!" thought Archie. He ran in the park and sat down on a bench to catch his breath when suddenly something caught his eye.

There was a necklace on the floor, but not an ordinary necklace! It was a Yin Yang, that ancient Chinese necklace that was halk white, half black. He picked it up but it broke in half. It turned into 2 necklaces, one with the white symbol on it, and one with the black one. He put the black one around his neck and decided to give the white one to Atlanta.

-" She's goona be so happy" he tought and walked back home with a big smile on his face. When he got home,
Atlanta and Theresa had returned from the mall. He was going to go to talk to her when Jay stood before him.

-" Hey Archie, I just wanted to say that me and the other guys are sorry we didn't come with you for a run.."

-" Oh that? Who cares guys! No biggy!" he answered and pushed Jay out of his way, nearly knocking him on the floor. He walked up to Atlanta and handed her the white one.

-" This is for you Lan! I have the other half. I heard the Yin Yang sign means peace and I know you like peace and all.." he said scratching the back of his head.

-" Thanks Arch! It's really pretty!" she answered back.

-" Well If anyone needs me I'll be in my room!" said Archie and walked up to his room. The others stared at Atlanta and began to laugh.

-" What?" she asked, confused.

-" He sooooo likes you!" laughed Theresa.

-" He does?" she asked.

-" Well DUH!! It's sooo obvious!!" they answered at the same time.

-" Well what are you waiting for? Put it on!" said Theresa. Atlanta put the necklace on.

-" AHHHHHHH!" Archie suddenly yelled from upstairs. They all ran upstairs and found Archie, on the floor, holding his stomach from the pain he had.

-" ARCHIE!" yelled Atlanta but suddenly she felt like 1000 lightning bolts hit her and fell to the ground as well. Then she felt like a magnet was pulling her close to Archie and the force of the necklaces pulled them beside each other. She looked beside her and saw Archie had gotten unconscious. She heard people yelling her name but she felt so much pain that everything went black......

--------------------------------------------------
Oh oh! What's happening to Archie and Atlanta?? I hope you guys enjoyed this chappie! Please RATE and REVIEW!!
Sign up to rate and review this story