Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Stikin' Together

Stuck!

by Ace_Fan_12 7 reviews

When Archie finds a necklace and gives half to Atlanta, something goes horribly wrong! Will they be able to find the cure until it's too late??

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama - Published: 2007-01-13 - Updated: 2007-01-13 - 907 words

2Funny
Special thanks to Fluffypup!
Stickin' Together
Chapter 2

Atlanta opened her eyes. At first, everything was blurry. But then, she saw a figure in front of her. She was expecting to see Archie but instead, it was Jay.

-"J-Jay? What happened?" she asked as she sat down. But then everything came back to her, the necklace, the pain, Archie.

-" Archie! Where's Archie? Is he ok?" she asked as she remembered what happened.

-" Why don't you ask him yourself." He responded and pointed at her right. She looked and saw Archie still unconscious.

-" Archie!" she yelled and started shaking him. His eyes opened and he started rubbing his head.

-" A-Atlanta? What happened?" he asked.

-" We were hoping you could tell us Arch. What happened before?" Theresa asked as she knelt down beside him and put her hand on his forhead.

-" Well.. I walked upstairs when I gave Atlanta the necklace and heard you guys laugh about something. I ignored it and walked to my room when suddenly I felt like so much pain and then, well, everything went black!" explained Archie.

-" That's what happened to me too!" exclaimed Atlanta.

-" Strange, very strange.." said Odie as he rubbed his chin.
Atlanta and Archie then stood up. Archie walked left, and Atlanta walked right when suddenly..

-" AHHHHH!" they both yelled in pain and some kind of force brang them back next to each other.

-" OWW!" they yelled as they bumped into each other and fell down.

-" Archie! What was that all about!" yelled Atlanta.

-" Oh so now I'm responsible for this?!" he yelled back to her.

-" Yes you are!"

-" No I'm not!"

-" Yes you are!

-" No I'm not!"

-" SHUT UP YOU TWO!" screamed Theresa. They both shut up and started going there own separate ways when suddenly the same pain came up and the strange force brang them back next to each other again.

-" This is so weird! Why can't I get away from you!" said Atlanta, a little annoyed.

-" I think Chiron should see this" suggested Jay and they all agreed. They all entered Herry's truck, first Herry, then Jay, then Theresa, then Archie and Atlanta at the same time and they got stuck in the door.

-" Uh.. Why don't you guys go in one-by-one?" asked Neil, as if it was the easiest question on earth.

-" That's because we're STICKED TO EACH OTHER!" yelled Archie.

-" EEK!" screamed Neil and quickly hid behind Herry.

-" Why don't you guys take Archie's bike." Suggested Theresa. Archie looked at Atlanta and she nodded. 10 minutes later, they all reached Chiron's office. The centaur was sleeping on the couch when suddenly 7 teenagers barged right in.

-" CHIRON!" they all yelled at the same time. The centaur jumped out of his place and looked angrily at the children.

-" Can't a old centaur take a nap around here!" he yelled.

-" Chiron! We have a problem!" said Jay and pointed at Archie and Atlanta, who were nearly stuck to each other.

-" Oh I see. Atlanta, Archie, sit on that chair." Commanded Chiron. When they sat down, the chair was so small that Archie fell right off.

-" AHHH!" he and Atlanta yelled in pain as something shocked them. Chiron quickly ran towards Archie and put him beside Atlanta.

-" What was that?" asked Chiron.

-" W-We don't know. This happens every time we get 10 centimeters away from each other!!" yelled Atlanta. The necklaces around Atlanta's and Archie's neck then caught Chiron's attention.

-" Where did you get this from?" he asked as he looked at Archie's necklace.

-" I found it on the ground..." he answered.

-" Hum...I see..." said Chiron and walked out of the room. A few minutes later, he came in with a book in his hand. He opened a page and started reading.

-"The Yin Yang is a legendary necklace that has mysterious powers. Once it is broken into two necklaces, the two people wearing it will be forced to stick close to each other or they will be electro shocked . The only way to get the necklaces off is to-" And then he stopped reading.

-" What's wrong Chiron? Why did you stop?" asked Odie, because he was so interested in the lecture.

-" I-It stops there! The rest of the page is missing!" Chiron yelled.

-" You mean, you don't know how to get them off?!?" Archie almost screamed, though he enjoyed being so close to Atlanta.

-" I'm afraid not..You children go back home and when I find the remaining of the page, I will contact you immediately." Said Chiron as he placed the book back to his place. They all thanked him and drove back home. At night time, they were watching a movie.

-" YAWN I'm going to my beauty sleep" said Neil and walked up to his room.

-" Ya me too! 'Night everyone!" said Odie and joined Neil.

-" I think we should all go to sleep. It's getting late." Said Jay and turned the T.V off. They all agreed and
marched upstairs when suddenly, Archie asked.

-" Uh...Jay? How are me and Atlanta supposed to sleep?"

-" Oh ya. Good point..." said Jay.

-" I know!" said Theresa and whispered something in Jay's ear. Atlanta and Archie just stared at each other. Jay started laughing, but when he got back serious, he said.

-" Archie, Atlanta, you two have to sleep together, in the same bed!"
------------------------------------------------------------------------
dum dum duuuuum! lol! oulala Archie+Atlanta sleeping in the same bed!lol! Hope you guys enjoyed it! Rate and Review Please!! Luv ya guys!
Sign up to rate and review this story