Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Stikin' Together

Together?? In the same Bed??

by Ace_Fan_12 5 reviews

When Archie finds a necklace and gives half to Atlanta, something goes horribly wrong! Will they be able to find the cure until it's too late??

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-01-18 - Updated: 2007-01-18 - 824 words

0Unrated
Special thanks to Fluffypup! And to Greektitan,twiinklestar, Mrs-Jay,jade_kwl_name_eva and all others who reviewed!!

Stickin' Together

Chapter 3

-" WHAT?!" they both yelled at the same time and began to blush like hell.

-" Well there's no other choice! Either you guys sleep in the same bed, or both of you sleep beside each other on the floor. It's your choice!" said Jay.

-" Bed sounds nice.." said Archie.

-" Ya, I guess so" agreed Atlanta.

-" Ok good! Now you guys got to chose who's bed to sleep in!" Theresa said, and regret saying.

-" That's easy! It's my room for sure!" exclaimed Atlanta."

-" No, my room!" yelled Archie.

-" No mine!"

-" No mine!"

-" Mine!"

-" Mine!"

-" Mine!"

While the two were fighting, Jay and Theresa shrugged and walked upstairs to bed.

-" Fine, we'll chose over heads or tails." Decided Archie and got a nickel from his pocket.

-" Heads." Said Atlanta as the nickel spun a few times in the air and landed on Archie's hand.

-" TAILS! YES I WIN!" exclaimed Archie! He started jumping in joy when suddenly he saw Atlanta's sad face. He
sighed as he felt bad for her.

-" I guess your room doesn't sound that bad.." said Archie. A smile grew on Atlanta's face as she dragged Archie upstairs. They made a pit stop at Archie's room so he could grab his pillow and then they entered Atlanta's. Her room wasn't like other girl's rooms. The walls weren't pink, instead, they were green. There were no make-up kits or dolls and teddy bears either, it was just the way Archie liked it!

-" This is were you'll be sleeping!" said Atlanta as she pointed to the left side of her queen size bed.

-" Aww.. I always liked the right side!" Archie said sarcastically.

-"Too bad!" answered Atlanta and stuck her tongue out. They were both about to go in the bed when Atlanta asked.

-" Um..Arch? Maybe you can go in bed like that, but us girls have to change into our pajamas! How am I supposed to change in front of...you!"

-" Well, I'll close my eyes and you wear!" he answered as if It was the easiest question on earth.

-" Fine. But don't peek!" commanded Atlanta. Archie closed his eyes. He heard jeans getting unzipped and shirts being taken off.

-" Ok, open!" said Atlanta. Archie opened his eyes and saw Atlanta wearing a cute baby blue pajama with a monkey on it.

-" You look...cute!" said Archie as he scratched the back of his neck.

-" Thanks.." responded Atlanta as she blushed a little.

-" Well now it's my turn! Close you eyes!" said Archie. Atlanta clothes them and all she heard clothes being thrown to the ground.

-" Ok, you can open them now!" said Archie. When Atlanta opened her eyes, she saw Archie wearing grey sweat pants and he was...TOPLESS!! Atlanta started staring at his chest and she couldn't take her eyes off it.

-" Uh.. earth to Atlanta?" Archie called as he snapped his fingers in front of her face.

-" Huh what?" she asked as she returned back from her world.

-" What were you thinking about?" he asked, curious at why she was staring at him.

-" Oh..nothing..uh...now, common! It's time to sleep!" she quickly said and dragged Archie into bed.

When they both got in, they were facing each other. They were looking deeply into each others eyes, lost in their thoughts.

-" Ahhh.. man is she pretty. Those beautiful hazel eyes, that fiery red hair! sight I just wish I had the guts to ask her out..." Archie was thinking.

-" Man is he hot! Did you see those abs! I would love to be hold tight in his arms.. And those eyes... I could easily be lost in them.." Atlanta was thinking.. Suddenly they realized their faces were very close to each other. Their lips came closer, and closer, and closer, until...

-" You guys ok in here?" Jay asked as he opened the door. Archie and Atlanta both quickly got away from each other and sat down.

-" Ya Jay, we're fine!" said Archie as he faked a smile. At that moment, he just wanted to strangle and kill Jay for ruining this perfect moment!

-" Ok, I was just making sure! G'Night guys!" Jay said and left, leaving the two alone again. This time, the two didn't try to kiss. They just turned around to opposite sides and sighed.

-" He was going to kiss me! I could feel it! Does Archie really like me? I'll talk to Theresa about it tomorrow." Thought Atlanta and dozed to sleep.

-" That was so close!! It was either now or never and Jay ruined my chance! sight I guess we just weren't meant to be..." thought Archie and he too closed his eyes and went to sleep, hoping tomorrow he would have the guts to tell Atlanta how he really felt..

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Awwww poor Archie!! I hope you guys enjoyed this chappie! Rate and Review Please!!
Sign up to rate and review this story