Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > A Perseus Story

The Faux Oracle

by twiinklestar 6 reviews

When Atlanta's father finds out that his daughters son will be his downfall, he captures Atlanta and keeps her hidden so she cannot meet anybody. But Archie sneaks in and gives her a child.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-01-13 - Updated: 2007-01-14 - 291 words

1Original
Chapter 1 :

A man with a black toga and a scar under his right eye stood on the side of a street in Toronto, Ontario. He had jet black hair with a bit of white shining in it. He was asking people if he could tell them their future, many people just nodded him off and walked hurriedly by.

"Sir, would you like me to tell you you're future," he asked.

Mr. Torsson was a very superstitious man and he believed most phony things like this.

"Sure," he said stopping in front of the man.

The man ushered Mr. Torsson to a stone step and they both sat down.

"I understand that you have three kids?" The man said.

"How did you know that?" Mr. Torsson asked, astounded. Then he thought maybe it was just dumb luck.

"I just know, two boys and a girl I presume?"

"Yes..."

"Do you know where they are now?"

"Boarding school."

"Yes, but do you know WHERE?"

"Of course, my boys are at Ottawa Boys School and my girl is at Kirkland. Is something wrong with them?"

"I wouldn't be so sure about you daughter, Atlanta," the man said smugly, slowly pulling a vile our of his toga, neon green liquid glowing inside.

"What's wrong?"

"Her son is going to be your downfall, your business will crumble and you will perish."

"That is ridiculous, she's too young to have kids and there is no reason why I should perish."

"There is now," the man said smugly, then with one swift movement he threw the vile in front of Mr. Torsson and it broke, sending the neon fumes to overcome him. His vision went blurry then his hazel eyes turned green.

Brittany McMillan - Kimberley Sutton - 2007 - Ficwad.com
Sign up to rate and review this story