Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > A Perseus Story

The Phone Call

by twiinklestar 6 reviews

Will Neil rat on them?

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-01-13 - Updated: 2007-01-14 - 900 words

1Original
Chapter 2 :
Meanwhile at the brownstone...

"Is not!"

"Is too!"

"Is not!"

"Is too!"

"Is not!"

"Is too!"

Atlanta and Archie were bickering about another random subject, Theresa and Jay were sitting on the couch obliviously flirting, Odie was playing with Herry on the Xbox and Neil was upstairs in the shower, singing "Everytime we touch" by Cascada.

"Guys, settle down," Odie said, not taking his eyes away from the screen, his thumb gonig a mile a minute on the controller.

"Odie, tell Archie that Glyders are waay better then Moshers!" Atlanta whined (they're just random names of labels ;P)

"Odie, tell Atlanta that Glyders have no sole purpose and that Moshers are more popular," Archie whined, Atlanta punched him in the arm playfully.

"Noo!" Herry cried out as Odie won the game.

"Yes! I am the champion!" Odie cheered, punching the air.

"Want to go to the mall?" Theresa asked Jay and he nodded, anything to get away from the bickering duo.

"We'll come too," Odie said, adding Herry.
After the four left, Atlanta and Archie grinned at each other and started a heavy make out session on the floor.

"Thought they'd never leave," Atlanta said between kisses.

"Me neither," Archie replied, also between kisses.

Archie's hand slowly slid up and down Atlanta's side. Her shirt lifted a bit so that her belly button was showing but Archie knew not to go any further. Plus, there were still one annoying member of the team still in the house hold.

"Archie?" Atlanta said, stopping the heavy make-out session.

Archie had a disappointed look on his face.

"Don't worry, we can continue after but I want to ask you something,"

"Shoot,"

"When are we ever going to tell the team? I mean this has been going on for about a month now,"

"I don't know, whenever we want," Archie knew he could come up with a better answer but he barely got to kiss his best friend because the team was always around.

Atlanta shrugged and leaned towards Archie, once again starting a heavy make-out session.

"What the hell?" Atlanta looked at Archie and he shrugged, they looked towards the door and Neil stood their fully clothed with a towel slung over his shoulder.

"Shit," Atlanta muttered, then pushed Archie off playfully. Archie stood up abruptly and walked to the kitchen, making Atlanta explain to Neil on her own. "Moron!" she yelled, then she rubbed her neck. "Neil, we've kind of been going out for a month and..."

"You could have warned me!" He yelled.

"Well sometimes you should bloody mind your own business!" Atlanta yelled back.

"I didn't say anything...!" Archie jogged in and realized it wasn't a good idea to leave those two in a room together.

"Atlanta? Jog?" Atlanta nodded and glared at Neil as she purposely bumped into him and walked out the door.

"He's gonna' blab," said Atlanta, this time pacing herself to run at Archie's speed.

"He better not,"

"What are you going to do about it?"
Archie stopped running and led Atlanta to a nearby bench. He sat down and though about it. He came up with an idea. He took his PMR out of his hoodie pocket and he dialed Neil's number.

"Hey Mr. Make-out Man," greeted Neil with a huge grin.
Archie gave Neil an annoyed face. He didn't have time to play Neil's little games.

"Tell a soul and I'll have all of your girly products shipped to the Amazon!" he threatened.
Neil raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah right, you don't even know where they are!"

"Under a loose floorboard in the corner of your room beside your dresser," Archie smirked.
Neil's face turned to sudden shock. He screeched.

"No! I won't tell anyone! I swear!" he panicked.
Archie hung up his PMR and turned to Atlanta, if they couldn't make-out at the dorm, then they could here.

After half an hour of making out and ignoring weird looks from passers by, they stood up and raced to the brownstone, everyone was there looking at them and Neil was trying to hide behind Herry.

"You're dead Neil!" Atlanta screamed and ran towards Neil, he screamed and ran away. He wasn't fast enough and soon Atlanta had him pinned to the ground and was messing up his hair.

"Truce! Truce! Don't kill me! My hair is too young and full to die!" Neil pleaded, but Atlanta wouldn't give up. She had to be pried off by Herry.

"Let me go! I haven't KILLED him yet!" Atlanta struggled but it was no use. She was put down as Neil rapidly smoothed his wild hair down, but it was no use; the gel in his hair had set and his hair was sticking up at odd angles.

"Atlanta! Phone!" Theresa called from the kitchen, she hadn't seen what happened because the phone rang. Atlanta shot an angry glare at Neil and jogged into the kitchen.

"Hello?"

"Atlanta, I need you to get home as soon as you can." It was her Dad, Mr. Torsson.

"Dad, what's wrong?" Atlanta asked.

"I can't explain it right now, I just need you here." Atlanta said she would and hung up, tears stinging her eyes.

"What's wrong?" Archie asked, overhearing the conversation.

"I don't know, but I have to go." Atlanta hugged Archie and ran upstairs to pack some clothes for her trip home.

Brittany McMillan - Kimberley Sutton - 2007 - Ficwad.com©
Sign up to rate and review this story