Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > A Perseus Story

Arriving at Home

by twiinklestar 5 reviews

Atlanta arrives at her house back in Toronto Ontario but will she be staying long? Or maybe even longer then she expected.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-01-17 - Updated: 2007-01-17 - 606 words

2Original
Archie fallowed Atlanta up the stairs to her bedroom. He stood in her doorway and watched her pack.

"What do you mean you have to go?"

"My dad called and he said that I had to come home now," said Atlanta as she opened her drawer and pulled out a couple of T-shirts and folded them neatly into her suitcase.

"So, you're telling me that you dad told you to come home...without an explanation?"

Atlanta tilted her head slightly and thought. Archie smiled at how cute she looked.

"Uhh...Yeah!" she said happily and started to fold her pants.

Archie shrugged and decided to change the subjects.

"So when you coming back?"

"I don't know, maybe in two weeks or something,"

"Oh," said Archie and his smile faded. He kind of looked sad. "I'm going to miss you,"

"Me too you big softy," Atlanta said as she grabbed her suitcase and gave Archie a peck on the cheek as she walked by him. "I'm going to the airport. My dad already booked me a flight,"

Archie fallowed her.

"Well atleast let me drive you," Archie said as he went to go grab the keys for his motorbike.

With the breeze whipping through the spikes of hair sticking out under her helmet, Atlanta was happy that Archie could take her to the airport, she really wasn't in the mood for running with a semi-heavy suitcase dragging behind her. She saw the turn-off for the airport and squezzed Archie's waist tighter.

"You alright?" Archie asked, yelling through the wind.

"I hope nothing bad happened at home," Atlanta yelled back.

"Don't worry, I have faith." Atlanta smiled at Archie's kind words and snuggled into his hoodie.

*

"Flight 42 exit terminal 3," a serene voice echoed over the airport speakers as Atlanta walked off the plane nodding curtly to the grinning air hostess. She walked through the terminal and went over to the rolling platform where she was to wait for her suitcase.

As she was waiting, she looked around in an attempt to locate her Dad, she snapped out of her thoughts as a familiar suitcase rolled into view. She grabbed onto it and dragged it behind her, constantly on the look-out for her Dad. She saw a sign that said 'ATLANTA TORSSON' and she smiled, but she stopped when she saw who was holding it.

"Atlanta Torsson?" A guy in a sharp black suit on asked her, she nodded and cautiously followed him to a large white van.

"Sorry, but I do NOT ride with strangers," she said sternly, ready to kick any guy's butt that tries to get hold of her, then her phone rang. "Hello?"

"Atlanta?" It was her Dad.

"Oh hey Dad," Atlanta said cheerily.

"Listen, I have some, er, bodyguards coming to pick you up in a whiite van."

"They've already picked me up and I'm on my way." She said goodbye and grimaced at the two 'bodyguards' standing beside the rolling door, she walked past them abruptly and hugged her suitcase tightly.

They arrived at a familiar white cottage half an hour later and Atlanta began to feel much more at home. They stopped the van and Atlanta hopped out, dragging her suitcase behind her.

"Dad, I'm home!" She called out as she made it to the front door. "Dad? Da-" She was cut off by a gloved hand covering her mouth and wrenching her back. She tried to wriggle free but the body attached to the hand was too strong. As she was being pulled away from her home, she managed to cry out; "Dad! Dad...! /Daddy/!"

Brittany McMillan - Kimberley Sutton - 2007 - Ficwad.com©
Sign up to rate and review this story