Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > A Merry Christmas

Chapter One

by lovely_ 3 reviews

It's Christmas Break for the heros and they're in taking the break fooling around. [A/A J/T]

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-01-14 - Updated: 2007-01-14 - 1764 words

1Funny
Title: A Merry Christmas

Summary: everyone's Christmas just got a little crazier. Atlanta's POV.

Pairings: A/A and J/T In later chapters.

Disclaimer: I do not and never will, own Class of the titans and if I did but some weird twist of fate I would not be writing on (LOL)

Warnings: Nothing Major

EmilyRae: Hello Everybody,

Guess what! I'm writing a story! Dang I know it will suck so bare with me. Now I was thinking about what to get Anolez for Christmas when I thought of this story. Enjoy!

Why, Why, WHY! Did I have to visit my grandma for Christmas? She's so boring all she does is sleep or watch some re run of Family Feud, even with Theresa here it's still boring. Oh well it's only until after Christmas which in three days, am I excited? That's a good question. I've always thought Christmas was just another silly holiday that people use to get out of work or to visit they're family and in that case I don't even want to be near my family, while my grandma anyway. She lives in the middle of nowhere, Northwest Territories to be exact, and even though it's good to be home and all I can't even hunt without dragging Theresa with me and she isn't very good with the whole staying as quiet as possible thing. I thought I'd never say this but where is Archie when you need him? I can answer that, he's in Edmonton enjoying this huge mall of his. True Edmonton is only one thousand two kilometers away from Yellowknife, and yes I did look that up on the computer, but I would give anything to trade him for Theresa. Don't get me wrong Theresa's my best friend but so is Archie, Theresa's just good for girl stuff but when it comes to running Archie's the only one that can keep up with me long enough for a good run. But that's older news... now if you're going to keep up with me then you'd know that I'm examining a small package that I have found under the mother of all Christmas trees. I swear even Herry would have a hard time carrying this thing. Oh, and in case you didn't know, before me and Theresa left for my grandma's, the boys went to Archie's place where me and Theresa will be going to after Christmas, we had a Secret Santa thing... that's where you pick a person's name out of a hat and buy them something, and right now I determined that Archie got me my present. How do I know this? Well, if you knew Archie as well as I do, you would know he has the neatest printing out of all of us, but his handwriting is still like chicken scratch. But there is a rule and that rule is that we are not allowed to open our presents 'till Christmas morning, which I find totally stupid due to the fact that I am extremely curious. But as a women of my word I will not and never will, until Christmas, open that small box. But no where in the rules did it say that I couldn't shake that box or maybe just take a peak...

"Atlanta?"

Dang. Incase you didn't notice it's not exactly the middle of the day, more like the middle of the night. Okay good I didn't wake my grandma up because right now I see Theresa's flaming red hair enter the room, sort of like mine except lighter... and longer, and holey crap what the heck is she wearing? Her really short night gown it's like minus nineteen and she's wearing lingerie. And Jay's not even here to see her, wow she really is crazy.

"Atlanta what are you doing up it's like..." I can see her slim form twirl around in search of the clock.

"It's three thirty" I say simply noting the time on my wrist watch.

"Exactly and... what are you doing?" I then noticed that I still had Archie's package in my hand.

"Nothing" I quickly toss the package into the small pile of presents behind me hoping, no praying that Theresa would just say 'okay' and drop the subject.

"It doesn't look like nothing." Who am I kidding, its Theresa we're talking about here.

"No really it's just a present that I found under the tree." I'm really embarrassed right now, especially if Theresa finds out that I was sneaking a look at my secret Santa gift.

"Come on Atlanta, both you and I know your hiding something." Damn it, there she goes again.

"Hiding something? Theresa you must be imagining things, why don't you lie down?" I quickly take a defensive stand between Theresa and the tree. And before I could register what had happened Theresa flew from her place toward the tree. Damn her and her martial arts or whatever.

"The Secret Santa Present" I could see, even in the lack of light, a smile praying on her lips.

"I know what you're going to say, you're going to say just because it's from Archie that he-"

"How do you know it's from Archie?" DAMN IT! I can see that she's laughing now dropping the present back onto the pile.

"I-I well you see..." Why is this so hard to explain? Go Atlanta just say you recognize his writing.

"Ugh recoghhsnhifm kin hanfjmgksh" What the heck was that? I swear did I just lose all talking abilities? It seems Theresa thinks so too because I can see it just from the look she's sending me right now, which is the 'your acting really weird but I'm not going to ask' look. Yes Theresa does have different looks all mastered from multiple people. I don't know what look she took from me but I'm sure she mastered it to.

"What?" Okay she's talking to me but I have no idea what to say or even if I can talk right.

"Hi" Good I can still talk but still doesn't help with what to say.

"Are you okay Atlanta? Is it a guy or something?" Oh My God. I hate it even she mentions guys it's like part of her personality or something.

"No!" Okay so now I can feel the burn of the blush that is running furiously across my cheeks.

"Is it Archie?" I swear I'm going to...

"NO THERESA IT'S NOT ABOUT A BOY" Okay maybe I said that a little too loud, oh no what's that noise.

Ok so my grandma just walked right past me and Theresa sitting on the ground, to the washroom which was briefly used before she retreated back to her master bedroom. Okay that was awkward, I don't know what to say now or if I even should talk.

"Okay." That was Theresa and I could swear I heard a hint of hurt in her voice... did I make her sad? Then before I realized it Theresa was rolling on the floor...laughing? Wow she really thought this was funny. But then 'the thing' happened. The thing is when someone starts laughing/yawning/coughing you just have to laugh/yawn/cough too. And it's not because you feel sorry because they're laughing/yawning/coughing by themselves, it's like a reaction that your body makes... wow they should teach this in science instead of moving particles and crap.

"So seriously Atlanta, sup?" She said it like that folks, Theresa said 'sup' that just takes a new light on the subject but I better answer her because she's giving me another one of those looks and I've seen it before. My god I think it's a Neil look! When in hell did she spend enough time with Neil to learn a look from him?

"Nothing I swear." But I know she doesn't believe me because I get this little squeaky voice thing when I lie and trust me it doesn't end up good when I'm lying about something this important. So she heard my squeaky voice thing and is giving me a totally new look that I think she got from Jay because it has a stern but disappointed look in one or both of the eyes.

"Atlanta you trust me right." Okay Atlanta calm down your trust Theresa right? Right? Search your mind for the answer. Yes, No, Maybe, Sometimes, Sure, All the time. Okay that wasn't a good idea. So all I could muster was a small suppressed nod.

"Okay so you know I wouldn't tell anyone who you like and that it would be a secret and no one would know if you told me who you liked..." Great she's babbling.

"Look Theresa," That's right I cut her off "I don't think I like anyone." Please don't mention think please don't mention think please don't mention...

"Think?" Thanks God, I owe you one.

"Yeah I don't know..."

"Who?" We seem to be playing let's cut each other off tonight, or this morning?

"To be honest I don't know." And that was it, it was silent after that but I knew that this wasn't the end of the conversation, if anything it was just the beginning.

"We better get to bed before my grandma wakes up or something" I admit defeat I'm not going to stay up all night or morning gossiping about weather I like someone or not.

"Yeah...yeah okay." I rose lifting Theresa up with me half dragging her, while grazing my hand down the hallway, to Theresa's and my bedroom. I slowly let go of her as she falls back onto her little cot in the corner, I do the same grabbing the blankets freely tucking them under my chin. I open my eyes and looking out the window I see the sun rising in the west... it's still low in the sky, the dark of night still loaming over the horizon line dangerously. My eyes flicker back to the digital clock which is flashing a bright five thirty. And as I drift to sleep quicker then I thought all I can think about is three more days until I can see Archie.

A/N: And that's it folks that's all you get for now, I hope you liked it. It was either Atlanta's or Theresa's POV but in the end I picked Atlanta's because I could relate to her more. Anyway I knew I could get my hometown (EDMONTON, ALBERTA) in there somehow and my biggest mall in Canada. Oh great I'm bragging now :P She you guys later Enjoy!
Sign up to rate and review this story