Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I feel like a hero and you were my heroine

Chapter 2

by cutandbleed 7 reviews

readddd

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-01-16 - Updated: 2007-01-17 - 2286 words

0Unrated
We drove for about 20 minutes until we stopped outside an apartment building complex. I looked outside until Mikey nudged me.

"Wanna come in and meet Sarah and Annie?" He asked.

"Uh sure." I said giving him a smile.

He smiled and we got out. We didn't have to go up any stairs, which was good because I was still weak from just eating last night. He knocked on door 5 and a shortish girl with glasses came to the door.

"Alicia!" she yelled.

I saw Alicia come to the door and almost tackle Mikey.

"It's only been 2 days sweetie." He laughed.

"I know but I missed yoouu." She laughed.

They heard me giggle with them and they looked over. She walked over and gave me a hug.

"I'm so glad you're alright. We've been worried about you not calling every week. I tried to call you to come to a show with me and it was like disconnected." She told me.

"Yeah. I was pretty dumb." I laughed.

"Well it's good to have you back." She said smiling.

I nodded and smiled.

"Well let's go in. You can meet Sarah and Annie." She told me.

"Okay. Cool." I said.

She went in the door as Mikey followed and then me. I saw a girl laughing at the television as the girl who answered the door came out of the kitchen.

"Annie what have we told you? Jeez there not real!" She giggled.

"But to me they are!" Annie laughed.

"Annie, Sarah, this is Chrissy." Alicia announced and pointed at me.

"Well nice to meet you Chrissy. We heard your big brother Mikey rescued you last night." Sarah laughed.

"Oh yes. Nasty bar with horny men and girls. Ah." I laughed.

Sarah came up and shook my hand and laughed. Next Annie came to me.

"Hello Chrissy, nice to me cha." She laughed.

"You too." I said.

We all sat down and talked about different things for about a half an hour until Alicia realized we had shopping to do.

"Oh shit! Man Chrissy and me have some shopping to do. I'll come by tomorrow and hangout." Alicia told them.

"Okay, Chrissy you wanna come with us?" Annie asked.

"To where?" I asked.

"Well since the boys practice, we have nothing to do so we are going to go hangout with random people tomorrow." Annie told me.

"Uh sure." I said.

"Cool." Sarah said.

"Well toodles ladies." Alicia laughed.

"Bye." I said.

"Byee." They said.

We all went out the door and climbed into the car.

"So like them?" Alicia asked when we al got settled.

"There cool." I said.

"Mhm. And wild." She laughed.

I giggled a bit as we took off. It wasn't really a talkative drive, some conversations were brought up and then silence. Then we stopped.

"Okay, we're here." Mikey announced.

"Aw sweetie. I'll see you at 4." Alicia said giving him a light hug and kiss.

"Bye Mikey." I said.

He gave me a hug and kiss on the forehead. We stepped out of the car and shut the doors. The car started to go away and we went towards the different stores before us.

"So, where first?" She asked.

"Oh jeez, I don't even know." I giggled.

"Well how about there?" She asked.

She pointed to a store to my appealing and I wanted to see it.

"Sure." I said smiling.

She nodded and we went into the store, and it was just like Hot Topic but better somehow. I saw skirts, pants, and shirts, everything I could ever want, in one store.

"So how much do we have?" I asked.

"Enough to probably buy two of everything in this store." Alicia laughed.

"Oh jeez." I laughed.

I smiled as we split. We sometimes met and showed each other what we found, either nodding in approval or making a disgusted face. I found 4 pairs of straight legged pants, 6 shirts, 2 pairs of shoes, 3 hoodies, 2 belts, a jacket, sunglasses, a bit of makeup, 2 skirts, 3 cds, and 2 cute dresses.

"Wow, you've done a lot of shopping." I said as Alicia came towards me holding almost twice as much as me.

"Oh and you have yourself too." She said.

"Oh yess." I giggled.

"Ready to cash out?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said.

We both cashed out and then left the store both holding 4 bags each.

"Damn, that was the best store ever." I giggled.

"Oh you're telling me." She laughed.

"Now where?" I asked.

"Well let's get some semi girly clothes. If you want?" She suggested.

"That sounds good." I said.

We both walked around and found 3 nice stores with a lot of things. I got 4 dresses, 5 pairs of high heels, 3 purses, 4 skirts, 3 pairs of pants, and a lot of MAC makeup. We both again cashed out of the stores and sat down.

"Ugh, that was a lot of shopping so far." I said.

"Ah I know. What time is it?" She asked.

"Um 3:30." I said.

"Jesus." She said.

"Ah I know. We spent a lot of time up." I told her.

"Well that's good, now I can see my baby." She giggled.

"Aww." I said.

She smiled and we began talking.

"So how was it, like out there?" She asked.

"Horrible. The worst experience of my life." I said.

"Ah. You should have called one of us." She told me.

"I wanted to, but I didn't want to have you guys bother with my problems. I'm not worth it." I told her.

"Yes you are. Ah don't say that. You need to know we all love you, and if you need something or one of us, tell us, or call or whatever." Alicia said.

"I just don't know. I wanted to make it. But it's over now. I'm better. I just wanna forget about it." I told her.

"Okay sweetie but just remember, we all care about you." She told me.

"I know." I said.

She hugged me, like a sister or whatever would. It was nice and then we heard her phone ring.

"Hey baby." She said picking up her sidekick.

I watched her talk to Mikey and tell him where we were and then she hung up.

"He'll be right here in a second. They just got out of practice." Alicia told me.

"Ah sweaty men." I laughed.

"Oh yes, that's the bad part." She said.

"Ugh I know." I groaned.

We heard a beep and looked and saw Mikey pull up. We got up barely grabbing our bags but the boys came out.

"Hold on chicka's, we'll get them." Frank said.

We laughed as Gerard grabbed Alicia's and Frank grabbed mine.

"So got a lot of things I see." Frank said.

"Ah yes. A lot." I laughed.

He laughed as I got into the car and scooted over so Gerard sat next to me. Frank came in and took a seat next to Bob and we went off.

"Have fun?" Gerard asked.

"Haha. Your making me sound like a little kid after coming home forma slumber party." I laughed.

"Sorry." He laughed.

"Yeah it was awesome." I said.

"Well that's good." He said.

I nodded and we kept going until we got to Gerard and Mikey's apartment.

"Well I have to go drop off Bob and Ray so I'll be home soon." He told us.

We all got out and went inside. Of course Alicia and me headed straight to our bathrooms and started changing in our clothes. But then I heard a knock.

"Chrissy?" I heard Frank ask.

"Yes?" I wondered.

"Can you hurry up? I really really have to go take a piss, and Alicia is in Mikey's and yelled at me. She also threw some make up at me, then Gerard was mean and said he had to take a shower and you're my only hope until I have to resort to pissing my pants." Frank told me.

I started to giggle which turned into laughing.

"It's not funnie! I'm almost to the point of where I have to piss my pants!" Frank whined.

"Ah. Haha. Okay. I'll be out in a second. I have to put some clothes on." I said.

"Oh nakedness." Frank laughed.

I giggled and put some dress on. I opened the door and Frank smiled.

"Lovely dress." He said.

"Why thank you." I laughed.

He ran into the bathroom and shut the door. I swear to god that man had to pee. I didn't hear it flush until 10 minutes later. I heard him zip up his pants and come out.

"Feel better?" I asked.

"Oh much." He said.

"Nice." I said.

I went back into the bathroom and started to get into some more clothes and looking at myself to see if they looked good. I found my makeup and put started to put some on when I heard another knock.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Chrissy, just letting you know we're going out for dinner." He told me.

"Okays." I said.

I heard him go away from the door as I did my makeup. I looked through my clothes and found some dark blue straight legs with a white and black striped shirt. I put them all one and gathered my things. I walked out of the room to find Frank watching TV.

"Well hello there." I said.

"Hey." He said.

I put my things down and took a seat next to him.

"Whatcha watching?" I asked.

"Nothing really good. Everything is boring." He said.

"Ah that sucks. Wanna watch a movie then?" I asked.

"Uh sure." He said smiling.

"Awesome, well I heard Gerard just got some new movies and I wanna watch them." I said.

"Oh into horror are we?" He asked.

"Oh noooooo. I get soo scared of them. Gerard and Mikey make me watch them so I get scared and get paranoid and they laugh. Bastards." I said laughing at the last part.

"Well you have me and I wont laugh at you." He said.

"Promise?" I asked.

"Promise." He said.

I smiled as we walked out to see a stack of new movies.

"Oh he got a lot of them." Frank said.

"Looks like it." I laughed.

We decided on watching Hostel. I heard rumors about it and I hated the movie from what I heard. I wasn't scared in the beginning, but in the middle and ending I got super scared. I closed my eyes and yelped.

"Ah it's okay." Frank said.

He put his arms around me as I was shaking.

"It's really that scary?" He asked.

"Yes!" I exclaimed.

"Want me to take it out?" He asked.

"It's okay. I'll get over myself." I laughed.

He laughed a bit, as my arms were clinged around him. I didn't think he would acre anyways but we finished the movie with my eyes closed.

"You know, you can open your eyes anytime sweetie." Frank said.

I opened my eyes and his eyes were looking at me.

"Sorry I didn't like the ending." I said.

"Ah it's okay." He said.

His arms left my body and got up and took the DVD out.

"Want to watch another one? We have 2 more hours until its time to leave?" He asked.

"Um sure. How about a non scary one this time?" I asked.

"Sure." He said.

We ended up watching you, me and Dupree.

"OMG! Why would someone like to have sex with fire around them?" I laughed.

"Jesus I don't know." Frank laughed.

He put his arm around my shoulder and snuggled closer to him. We watched as I laid my head on his shoulder. At the end I laid down.

"Chrissy you can't sleep!" Frank exclaimed.

"And why is that?" I asked.

"We're going out to eat." Frank said.

"Dammit! Right now?" I asked.

"Yes. So get up." Frank said.

"Never, five more minutes mommie?" I asked laughing.

"No come on or else." Frank said.

"Or else what?" I asked.

"This." He said.

He lifted my body form the bed and out the door.

"Jeez fin-What the fuck?" Mikey asked.

"She wouldn't get up." He laughed.

"Ahh put me down." I laughed.

He put me down as the others laughed.

"Thanks you guys." I said.

We all walked out and I found a limo out front. We all climbed in and got seated. We were all in our own conversations as I had my head on the little window thingy looking out. I was so glad I was in that car and not out on the streets.

"Whatcha thinking about?" I heard Gerard ask.

"Ah nothing really. Just waiting to get out." I said kind of laughing.

"Oh you are such a liar." He giggled.

"Fine. I'm just thinking about how glad I'm in this car and not out of the streets." I told him.

"Well we all are. I didn't know what to do when you didn't call every week. I got worried and knew something was wrong but didn't know what it was. But I'm glad that you're here, safe." He told me.

"Yeah. I know. I'm really sorry. I was so stupid not to even call." I said.

"It's okay. You've got that Way spirit in you. You want to succeed without anyone helping you." He told me.

"I know. And sometimes I hate it." I said.

"Don't worry we all hate it." He laughed.

"Yeah." I said.

He hugged me tight, which came out of nowhere.

"I love you Chrissy. Remember, you can always count on Mikey and me." He told me.

"I love you too Gee. I wont ever forget, again." I said hugging him back.

The car stopped and we all got out.

"Yay. Food!" Frank yelled.

"Oh Jesus." Bob laughed.


thanks for the reviews
:]
Sign up to rate and review this story