Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I feel like a hero and you were my heroine

Chapter 3

by cutandbleed 7 reviews

srry for the late pdate here it iss;

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-01-19 - Updated: 2007-01-20 - 2268 words

0Unrated
We all walked into the restaurant, which was a really nice place, and all took our seats. I sat by Ray and Frank. We all looked at our menus and I decided to go with lasagna and a small drink with some dinner rolls.

"Oh come on Chrissy. You got to have more." Gerard said.

"Nooo. I'm almost full from last night still." I giggled.

"She did eat a lot." Bob laughed.

Everyone laughed a bit and everyone else ordered their things. Everyone seemed to be in there own conversations and our table grew chatty.

"So how have you been Chrissy?" Frank asked.

I turned my head and looked at him.

"Oh haha. Good. Better now." I said.

"Well that's just marvelous." He laughed.

"Haha. How have you been?" I asked.

"Really bad." He said frowning.

"Aw what happened?" I wondered.

"Jamia and me, we're divorcing." He told me.

"Oh shit. Uh that really sucks." I said.

"Not really. It's been going on for a while. I mean the love wasn't there anymore. I felt like my life was being planned out. Like I knew we were going to be together for awhile it's just that I wanted something more. I wanted to just go out there again." He told me.

"Yeah, I know what you mean. I was with Richard for like 5 years and we decided to split. I didn't love him like I used to. And plus I didn't feel like I was meant to spend the rest of my life with him." I told him.

"Yeah same here." He said.

"But I'm still sorry about you guys. You guys were like a really good couple." I said.

"Yeah. But she's got someone else now." Frank said.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Bert McCracken. Fucking douche." Frank told me.

"Oh. I'm sorry." I said.

"It's okay. I'm over it." He said.

"Okays." I said.

"I'm sorry. I just ruined your night with that. Would you like to dance after we finish dinner?" He asked.

"Sure? They have a dancing place here?" I asked giggling a bit.

"Yeah, over there." He said pointing to some couples dancing.

"Oh. Well okay." I giggled.

He smiled as our food came. I smiled and began eating.

"Like it?" Frank asked.

I was eating like really fast, no not to dance with Frank but because I was really hungry.

"Yes. I want more." I laughed.

"Jeez you pig." He laughed.

I put a shocked face on and then faked cried.

"Hey sorry! It was a joke?" He laughed.

"Good it better be pansy boy." I giggled.

"Pansy boy?" He asked.

"Don't like it?" I asked.

"Is it like my new nickname from you or something?" he asked.

"Uh duh?" I laughed.

"Oh shh." He laughed.

I giggled and began eating again as I ordered more. After everyone was done and Mikey got up.

"Sweetie, want to dance?" He asked.

"Of course baby." She said smiling.

They both got up and everyone was talking to another when someone tapped my shoulder. I knew it was Frank asking to dance, and me I was a nervous wreck. Now why? He is a gorgeous boy who could never like a person like me, and plus he's gorgeous! Who can't be nervous when your ew, and he's like rawrhottness. I smiled at my thoughts and pushed them away.

"Would you like to dance?" He asked.

"Sure." I said smiling.

A smile came onto his face and I could feel everyone's eyes on us. I didn't know what to think, but I knew somehow Frank liked me. He used to hate me and shit until last year when we got things straighten out.

We walked out onto the dance floor where tons of couples and Mikey and Alicia were dancing. She smiled over at me and then continued dancing. Franks hands came to my hips and mine around his neck. His arms pulled me closer to his body, which made me feel even more nervous. I couldn't really understand why I was cause it was just a dance.

We had been dancing for a few seconds until I felt Frank breathe on my ear.

"You look stunning tonight." He whispered.

I smiled and came closer to him.

"Not bad yourself Iero." I said.

I felt him smile and continue dancing. But then Frank turned and my head lifted. I saw Gerard standing there.

"Uh can I have a dance with my sister?" He asked.

"Sure. Go ahead." Frank said.

He smiled at me and then went back to the table and then Gerard and me started dancing.

"So, you, Frank?" He asked.

"Would you be saying him and me dating?" I asked.

"Uh yeah." He laughed.

"No, we're not." I said.

"Well then what's with all the smiles and giggling at each other and the dance?" He asked.

"Jeez. I don't know. Flirting I suppose." I said.

"Well it looks more than flirting. Chrissy, he just filed divorce not even 2 months ago. I don't know if you should get into a relationship." He told me.

"Who said we're going to get into a relationship?" I asked.

"Your not just playing with Frank then are you?" He asked.

"Gerard, I like Frank. I can sure enough tell he likes me if we go out then we go out. I'm not trying to play with his heart or whatever. I never intended on that. But I'm not planning on dating him just that yet. Jeez." I told him.

"Are you anytime?" He asked.

"Gerard, just don't worry. When you see us kissing and hugging and holding hands, and all that shit. Then you'll know we're dating." I told him.

"Okay. I just don't want my best friend or my sister to get hurt." He said.

"It won't Gerard. Enough of me. Who is Mr. Gerard Way dating this week?" I asked laughing a bit.

"Oh wouldn't you like to know?" He laughed.

"Your not dating anyone are you?" I asked.

"No, not at this second." He said.

"What about Kat?" I asked.

"We had a fight and some of the truth came out. Um she cheated on me." He told me.

"Aw what a whore. I'll.." I started.

"Not needed Chrissy. Don't get anything started." He told me.

"Sorry it's just that you guys dated for a long time and to cheat on you? How rude!" I said.

"I know. I'm okay. Really I am." He said.

"Okay I guess." I said.

He smiled as the song ended. I walked away but he stopped me.

"If you and Frank do go out, I'm glad you picked someone like him." He told me.

"Thanks." I said smiling.

He gave me a kiss on the forehead and a quick hug. We pulled apart and I saw everyone getting up.

"Are we leaving?" I asked.

"I guess so." He laughed.

We both walked out to se everyone piling up into the limo as Gerard and me made it in. I sat down next to Bob and he smiled.

"Yo Bob." I laughed.

"Hey Chrissy." He said.

I looked over and saw Frank looking at us, mostly Bob. I guess he did want me. I giggled quietly to myself. Bob was going to be the main product in my new plan.

We dropped off Bob and Ray at there apartments and we soon left for ours. Frank moved over next to me and smiled.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey." He said.

He smiled and out his arm around me, which I didn't mind. I snuggled closer to him as I waited for the limo to stop so I could get some sleep. After 10 minutes we got home and we piled out. Frank helped me out and we walked upstairs.

"Wow, I'm pooped." Alicia laughed.

"Me too." I said.

I went into my room and felt like I was being followed, and I went into my bathroom. I heard a knock and opened the door to find Alicia.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey can I come in?" She asked.

"Sure." I said.

I opened the door so she could get in and then turned to see her seated on the toilet.

"So. You and Frank?" She asked.

"Oh. Haha. You sound like my brother. He asked the same thing." I giggled.

"Are you guys like, dating?" She asked.

"No." I said smiling.

"Are you guys friends with benefits?" She asked.

"Uh nooo. Jeez I would never do that with someone. Even if they were gorgeous like Frank." I laughed.

"Then what are you??" She asked.

"Nothing, yet." I said.

"Oh someone's got a plan. Spill." She said.

I started to tell her how I was going to make Frank really jealous. And that was by going on a date with someone who I knew he didn't like or something.

"So you chose Bob?" She asked.

"When we were in the car and Bob was sitting next to me, Frank was giving him evil glares." I said.

"Oh I got it." She said.

I told her how I would go on the date and make sure Frank was there. I would touch Bob's hand or something like that, or kiss him on the cheek to make Frank jealous. After this I would know if Frank really did like me and if he came over and yelled or anything, I would really know.

"Ah, sounds good. But sorry to burst your bubble, Bobs taken." She told me.

"He is?" I asked.

"Yeah. A girl named Cindy. She lives with him." She said.

"Shit." I said.

My plan was ruined. Who else would Frank hate, besides Bert.

"Well now who do I get?" I asked.

"How about Pete? Or Adam?" She asked.

"Hm. Pete would work." I giggled.

"Good. Well I got to go. We'll talk tomorrow." She said.

She gave me a hug and left. I grabbed my sidekick and dialed Pete's number.

"Hey Pete, how's it going?" I asked.

After I set the date I got changed and came out Frank was lying down looking at the ceiling. I smiled and took the covers out and crawled in. I turned over and felt some arms around me. I felt Frank kiss my neck multiple times until I turned over. He smiled.

"Hello gorgeous." He said.

"Hello Pansy Boy." I said.

His arms pulled me closer to him. I felt his breath on my cheek making me shiver. I laid me head next to his and closed my eyes.

"You looked gorgeous tonight." He told me.

"Don't I always?" I giggled.

"True." He said.

I giggled and closed my eyes. I could feel his fingers running up and down my arm. I smiled again and drifted away.

"Sunshine wake upp." I heard someone say.

I groaned and rubbed my eyes. I opened them to find, Frank next to me smiling.

"Their, your up." He said.

"Grr. Yes." I groaned.

He pulled me closer to him because I moved away during the night. I smiled and giggled.

"You moved away and I cried." He laughed.

"Aw I'm here now." I said.

"Good." He said.

I smiled as he moved closer to kiss me.

"KINKY SEX!" I heard Mikey yell.

I looked over and saw Mikey, Gerard, and Alicia looking over at us, laughing there asses off.

"Jeez Mikes." I said holding my chest.

"Did I scare the little love birds?" He laughed.

"Gah you did! Leave!" Frank laughed.

He threw a pillow at Mikey.

"Hey!" He exclaimed.

"I said get!" Frank said again.

"Jeez. Mr. Violence." Mikey mumbled.

They all moved from the doorway and closed the door. I turned back to Frank who was smiling.

"Now where were we?" He laughed.

We leaned closer until there was another knock.

"Dammit." Frank mumbled.

"Come in." I said.

I saw Alicia come in.

"Chrissy, Pete's here for lunch." She said smiling.

"Okay shit. Tell him 10 minutes." I said.

"Okay." She said closing the door.

I got out of Franks grip and got some clothes.

"Your going with Pete for lunch?" he asked.

"Yup." I said.

"As friends?" He wondered.

"Actually no." I told him.

"A date??" He asked.

"Yes. Is that a problem?" I asked him.

"Uh, um. No." He said.

Good. I made him upset. Now jealousy.

"Where you two going?" He asked.

"Just to the café down the street." I said.

"The book and hippy store?" He asked.

"Yeah that place." I said.

I went into the bathroom and got changed and put my makeup on. I looked at Frank and he half smiled.

"You look great." He said.

I bet he wishes he was taking me. I giggled.

"Thanks." I said.

He gave me a hug and I went out. Pete and Mikey were talking a long with Alicia beside Mikey. I saw Pete look over and smile.

"Hey sweetie! Long time no see!" He exclaimed.

He walked over to me and picked me up, and spun me a bit.

"Ah the same to you. Haven't changed a bit." I laughed.

"Yeah, you could say that." He laughed.

"You ready to go?" I asked.

"Sure." He said.

Alicia hugged me.

"Have fun sweetie." She laughed.

" Oh I will." I groaned and laughing a bit.

I hugged everyone else and left. Frank looked sad and angry and I knew he was going to be at the place 15 minutes after we arrived.

We walked out and I laughed.

"Did you see his face?" I laughed.

"Jeez he's going to be pissseeeddd." Pete laughed.

"Oh hell he is. Come on." I giggled as we ran off holding hands.


reviews?
Sign up to rate and review this story