Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I feel like a hero and you were my heroine

Chapter 4

by cutandbleed 2 reviews

reeaaddd

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-01-26 - Updated: 2007-01-27 - 2743 words

0Unrated
Pete and me walked to the café holding hands like a couple, but we knew we were only friends. I did know that he liked me more than a friend so he was enjoying this. He also knew that this was a jealous thingy plan for Frank. He was going to enjoy everything we did together during that hour.

We got into the café and found some spare seats.

"Man he should be here any minute." Pete said.

Just then we saw some people walk in and sure enough, Frank was one of them. He was wearing a big hoodie and it covered his face.

"He's here." I whispered.

Pete nodded as I saw Frank take a seat that could see exactly what were were doing.

"Okay lets get this started." I giggled.

He nodded again.

"So how have you been? Gerard and Mikey told me what happened. You alright?" He asked.

"Yeah way better now." I giggled.

I moved my chair closer to him as he put his arms around me.

"I've missed hanging out with you." I said.

"Me too." He said.

We started talking about his new cd due out next month when I moved my hand onto his and I giggled.

"Man I can feel his eyes burning my skin." Pete laughed.

"Haha. I know he looks angry." I said.

I had looked at him previous seconds ago and he had a very angry face on. It kind of made me giggle. Then I started to tell him how it was on the streets and how life sucked but everything was okay.

"So why are you doing this to Frank?" he asked.

"He likes me and I'm not going to let him have me like that." I said.

"Oh nice. Playing hard to get?" He laughed.

"Oh yes. But now I feel like I'm using you." I said.

"Don't worry, you know I'm enjoying this even through its not real." He said laughing a bit.

I smiled and got closer. His forehead pressed against mine. I smiled and so didn't he and then, we kissed. It felt wonderful and he was a great kisser. His hands moved to my cheeks and cupped them. I pulled apart and saw Frank behind Pete. He was sure angry looking.

"Hey Frank. Didn't know you were.." Pete started

Frank punched him and Pete landed on the floor. I heard a girl scream as they got at it. Frank pulled Pete up and punched him again which made him stumble a bit. Pete punched Frank and it went hell form there. I finally got up and separated them. I knew my plan worked but I got it really bad. I made Frank get so angry he fought Pete cause we kissed.

After I separated them we got kicked out. I walked over to Pete who was sitting on a bench and frank was sitting on the ground. I sat next to Pete was he had a tissue to his lip.

"Look I'm really REALY sorry. I didn't know he would do that. If I did I would have never did this?" I told him.

"It's okay. At least you know he cares about you hat much." He laughed.

I giggled a bit.

"And I got to kiss you." He said.

I blushed a bit. And kissed his cheek.

"Well I should go sweetie. Hangout soon?" He asked.

"Yeah I'll call you soon." I said.

We both got up and hugged and we kissed my cheek again. We parted and he walked off. I walked over to Frank and held out my hand. He took it and stood up. We started walking home in silence.

"Are you mad?" He asked.

"A little bit." I said.

"I'm sorry. It's just it made me so jealous. I like you a lot Chrissy and I can't stand seeing him kiss you." He told me.

"Well you could have yelled or something. Not hit him!" I yelled.

"Well I was angry! I wanted to kill him for that." He shouted.

"Jeez Frank." I said.

"I care about you a lot. I want to be with you and he did that." He told me.

"I care about you a lot too but do you see me hitting any girls you kiss?" I asked.

"That's because I don't want anyone but you." He said.

I kept walking not replying to his comment until he stopped me; in the middle of the sidewalk he cupped my cheek and kissed me, passionately. His arms lowered to my waist and pulled me close. I felt his tongue at my lower lip and then opened my mouth. We explored each others mouth until we were out of breathe and probably tired of hearing complaints. We looked at each other and smiled.

We walked on as his hand grabbed mine and we walked the rest of the way like that. I kept smiling and he pulled me closer. We reached the apartment and he still didn't let go of my hand. I opened the door and everyone was laughing in the living room and they turned their heads to us.

"Oh little love birds?" Mikey laughed.

"Ugh be quiet." I giggled.

I let go of Frank's hand and sat down next to Alicia.

"So I take it the date wasn't that great since Frank has a messed up eye." Alicia said.

"Did you and Pete have a fight?" Gerard asked.

"Yeah." Frank said.

"Who started it?" Mikey asked.

"...Me." He said.

"JEALOUS!" Mikey yelled.

"What the fuck?" Frank said placing an ice thingy over his eye.

"Did Pete kiss you or something?" Gerard asked.

I blushed a bit.

"HAHA! FRANK WAS JEALOUS!" Mikey yelled.

"And could you stop with the yelling?" Frank asked.

"YOU admitted it!" Mikey said.

"And you started a fight because he kissed her?" Gerard asked.

Frank nodded.

"Jeez that's stupid." Gerard said.

"Well sorryyy Mr. Gerard Way. I'm not the one who beat the pizza guy up cause he smiled and winked at my ex girlfriend was I?" Frank told him.

"Oh please that was one time." Gerard said.

"Uh twice." Mikey corrected.

"Be quiet." Gerard said.

He stormed out of the room and into his room and slammed the door. I got up.

"I better go talk to him." I said.

I walked out and knocked on the door.

"Gee?" I asked.

I saw the door open and I walked in. he took a seat on the bed and waited for me too. I sat next to his and rubbed his back a bit.

"Gerard why did you get all mad and stuff?" I asked.

"I don't know." He said.

"Well that doesn't tell me anything." I said.

"Yeah I guess." He said.

"You know you can tell me anything." I said.

"I know that." He said.

"Then why don't you tell me what's wrong?" I asked.

"I don't know." He said.

"Gerard this is going nowhere! Just tell me why you got so angry." I told him.

"It's because I'm scared of you getting hurt okay? I'm scared he's not good enough for you and that he'll hurt you emotionally. I don't want to see you cry or anything. I want to see my sister happy." He told me.

"Gerard its okay. If I get hurt it's okay. Life always comes with stuff like that. I'm always going to get hurt no matter who I'm with." I told him.

"I guess your right." He said.

"Do you think Frank's a good guy?" I asked.

"Of course, it's just if you two do start dating, it's going to be weird." He said making a disgusted face.

"And if we do, I'll make sure you're the first one knows." I said.

"I'll probably find you guys making out or even worst; having sex." He told me.

I started laughing.

"Hey it's not funnie!" he exclaimed.

"Yes it is. That would be so funnie to see what'd you would do if you did see that!" I laughed harder.

"EWW!" Gerard yelled.

I laughed harder and then stopped.

"Okay, I'll stop giving you mental images." I giggled.

"Good!" He laughed.

I giggled again before having a brother and sister hug.

"I want you to be happy Chrissy." He said.

"I will. I know Frank, from what you've told me." I said.

"He's a good guy, I hope you'll be happy with him. If you guys do last." He told me.

"Yeah." I said.

We pulled apart and he kissed my forehead.

"I love you Chrissy." He said.

"I love you too Gee." I said.

There was another quick hug and then we walked back out. Gerard got out but then Mikey pulled me back into the room. He sat me on the bed as he stood.

"You? Frank?" He asked.

"Yes? Why?" I asked.

"You guys are dating?" He asked.

"Maybe. I don't know. Why?" I asked.

"You can't date him! He's Gerard and my best friend! What's going to happen when you guys break up?? There's going to be this weird awhard silence and shit!" He exclaimed.

"Mikey calm down. Jeez." I giggled.

"I'm trying to be serious." He said.

"Keyword; trying." I giggled.

"UGH!" He groaned.

He stomped out of the room and went back out there. I smiled and stepped out of the room to notice no one coming, and I ran into the room and shut the door. I noticed Frank on the bed smiling.

"They after you for details and stuff?" He asked.

I nodded my head yes.

"Yeah same here. Jeez I didn't know we could be that interesting." He laughed.

I giggled. I walked over to the bed and laid next to him. His arms came around my body and pulled us together.

"So who talked to you?" I asked.

"Mikey yelled, then Gerard have be a acceptation of us, if we are going out." He said.

"Haha." I laughed.

"Are we going out?" He asked.

"Uh. Um. Sure?" I said.

"Good." He said.

He kissed my lips and I pulled him closer. His lips made me want more of him and I smiled. But he pulled away before anything else could happen.

"Did Mikey yell at you?" He asked.

"He just told me that we couldn't date cause of the stupid silence shit from everything." I told him.

"Yeah. But he'll get used to us." Frank laughed.

I smiled and laid my head down. I closed my eyes but they were opened as I was beign tickled.

"AH!" I yelped.

"You can't go to sleep! It's only 3:30!" Frank exclaimed.

"So?" I asked.

"Too early." He said.

"How about a nap?" I asked.

"Sure." He said.

I smiled as we got under the covers and closed our eyes. I could feel his breath on my face and it made me shiver. I kissed his cheek and fell asleep.

I didn't wake up I time to say goodbye to Frank as the band left to practice for there new album. He left me a note saying he wants to go out tonight, since we slept through the night and into the next day. I guess I was pretty tired.

I yawned and starched my arms out. The note said be ready by 4 and it was 2 at the moment. Wow could I sleep late. I got up and noticed Alicia was gone and she had left a note saying she went out for a little bit and will be back around 2:30 or so. I looked in the frig and found some food.

I ate pretty fast since I wanted to look good when Frank and me went out. I ran into the bathroom and turned the water on. I took a fairly quick shower and found Alicia in my room.

"Hey. Jeez scare me." I giggled.

"Sorry I was seeing if you were awake, which you are." She laughed.

"Yeah. I woke up like awhile ago." I said.

"Nice, so getting ready to go out with Frank I see?" She asked.

"Yeah. I don't know what to wear." I said.

"Well that's why I'm here." She giggled.

I giggled as we went through my drawers and found a black mini skirt, a back and white top, a big pearl necklace and my black jacket with it. I went into the bathroom and changed quickly and looked at myself in the mirror.

"Hurry up! I wanna see too!" She shouted.

I giggled and opened the door as she looked at the outfit she picked out.

"Wow that looks great." She said.

"Thanks." I said smiling.

"No problem, now makeup." She said.

We went back into the bathroom ad found all the makeup I had brought and took it out. She put very little eyeliner on, but enough to know I have some on, mascara, lip balm and lip gloss, some black eye shadow and some foundation stuff.

"There! A masterpiece!" She laughed.

I got up and looked in the mirror. I guess I did look good. I turned back to her and gave her a smile and hug.

"Ah thanks! You did the best job." I told her.

"No problem sweetie. They should be home soon. It's 3:26." She told me.

I nodded and we left the bathroom. I walked towards my bed and took a seat as she did too.

"Sooo. You and Frank dating?" She asked.

I smiled and giggled.

"You aren't you??" She giggled.

I shook my head yes and we started having a giggling/laughing/shrieking things. After it was over we calmed ourselves down.

"Oh good. Now Mikey and me can double date with you two! It will be so cute and fun." She exclaimed.

"Uhh. I don't think that'll happen." I said.

She gave me a confused look.

"Why is that?" She asked.

"Cause Mikey doesn't think Frank and me should date." I told her.

"Ah. Mikey's just being stupid. I'll talk to him." She said.

"It's alright. You don't have too." I said.

"No I want to. I want you to be happy, and happy is probably being with Frank. I know it sounds really really weird but I'm going to be family and it's good to get along and help each other with these things." She told me.

I gave her a warm smile and hugged her.

"Thanks Alicia. That really nice." I said.

"No problem sweetie." She said.

"So, Mikey and you, how's it going?" I asked.

She giggled a bit.

"It's good. I can't wait to marry him through. He's such a great boyfriend or whatever." She told me.

"Yeah, he always tells us he's so happy with you. He tells us how he fell in love with you and it's just so cute." I said.

"He brags way too much." She laughed.

I laughed a bit.

"But it's cool." She said.

I nodded as we heard the door open.

"Honeys! We're home!" I heard Mikey yell.

I looked at Alicia.

"Ready for the date?" She asked.

"Oh you know it." I laughed.

We heard the door open to see Frank standing there.

"So you're having lesbian sex with Alicia???" He questioned.

"WHAT!?" We both yelled.

"Calm down I'm kidding." He laughed.

Alicia got up and walked out, but before she hit Frank in the arm.

"Ow, jeez." He laughed.

I giggled and got up. I went over and gave him a hug with my arms around his neck and his around my waist. We looked into each others eyes and smiled.

"I miss you." He said.

"I miss you too." I said.

"I cant you get you out of my head. I couldn't wait to come home." He laughed.

"Aw." I giggled.

I kissed his lips.

"So, ready?" He asked.

"Yup." I said.

We locked hands and walked out of the room.

"Hey we're be back in a hour or two." Frank said.

"Oooh DATTTEEE!" Mikey giggled.

Alicia hit him on the arm lightly.

"Jeez attacking your fiancé too?" Frank laughed.

Alicia glared at him.

"Sorry, sorry." He said.

She laughed and kissed Mikey.

"Have a good time and be back before the party starts." Gerard told us.

"Gosh you sound like dad." I laughed.

"Just making sure you know." He said.

"Its okay." I said.

I gave him and Mikey a kiss on the cheek and Alicia another hug.

"Be back soon you guys." I said.

We waved and then left the apartment.


srry for not updatibg for awhile
Sign up to rate and review this story