Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I feel like a hero and you were my heroine

Chapter 5

by cutandbleed 2 reviews

readd

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-02-07 - Updated: 2007-02-08 - 2373 words

0Unrated
We decided to walk to wherever we were going as Frank unlocked our hands and put his arm around my waist. I smiled and leaned into his body and we walked on. A couple people took pictures as other smiled and giggled. We made our way down the streets and into this restaurant. Not too fancy and not too whatever, but it was nice. We walked in and someone came up to us.

"Iero." Frank said.

The man nodded and pointed in front of him as he walked. We followed him to this nice both in the corner over looking a lot of people. I took my seat as the waiters came and dropped off glasses of water. I took a sip as Frank put his arm around me. I smiled and leaned into him. We looked at our menus and we decided we'll have some lasagna and some weird French stuff.

"So like this place?" He asked.

"Of course. It's nice." I said.

"Good." He said.

He kissed my nose and I giggled.

"Your so cute." He laughed.

I kissed his lips and smiled. We snuggled for a while talking about different things and stuff. I was really glad that I was there with him that night. He made me feel special in some way and it was good.

"Foods here." The waiter said.

We both looked up from us holding hands and giggling. She put our plates down and left. She was quite rude to me.

"Gah stupid waiters." I said quietly.

"Yeah I know. They are so rude sometimes." Frank complained.

I grabbed my plate and began eating until I turned to see Frank. He smiled holding up his fork full of food and lifted it to my mouth. I opened my mouth as he fed me. It was so cute. I lifted my fork now with food and put it in his mouth. I could tell people were looking at us but I didn't care. It was so cute what we were doing.

"Oh god get a room." On of the passing waiters mumbled.

I shot them a glare and snuggled close to Frank.

"Don't worry about them, this place is really stupid. Lets go." He told me.

I nodded and we both got up. We walked to the door paying and leaving a bit of a tip. The air was freezing outside and made me shiver.

"Here." Frank said.

He was taking off his jacket and putting around me.

"I can't, you'll be all cold and stuff." I said.

"It's okay." He said smiling.

I smiled and kissed his lips.

"Your such a gentlemen." I giggled.

He laughed and put his arm around my waist. I saw him look at his watch and make a face.

"We gotta get home. The party starts soon." He told me.

"What party?" I asked.

"Adam's party tonight. I don't know why but it's going to fun." He laughed.

"Cool." I said.

He pulled me closer as people were yet again giving us looks and smiles. I gave them all a smile in return as we walked closer to the house. There was a car outside and I guess it was for us since I saw everyone come out.

"Come on guys! We're going to be late!" Bob yelled.

We ran to the car and got in. I sat next to Frank and Ray as we drove off.

"Wow I haven't seen Adam in a long time. This is going to be fun." I laughed.

"Yeah he said he wanted to see you." Gerard told me.

"Oh really now." I giggled.

"Yeah he's got a present for you." Mikey said.

"Coolio." I said.

I put my head on Franks shoulder and held his hand. His thumb rubbed my hand. I kissed his cheek as the van stopped.

"Here!" Alicia yelled.

I looked out the window and the lights were on, music was blaring and people were already there. Frank and me got out last as we followed the rest into the crazy house. We stepped in and it all went to hell. People were yelling and screaming, pushing me everywhere. It was like another high school party but worst. I frowned in disgust as people were already drunk. Frank held onto my hand tight but I bumped into someone. I looked up and saw; Adam.

"Baby cakes!" He exclaimed.

"Sweets stuff!" I exclaimed.

We ended up hugging for the longest time and he kissed my forehead.

"I missed my baby cakes!" he shouted.

"I miss you too sweets stuff." I shouted.

"So how are you doing. Come on and sit down." He said guiding me through the mess.

I looked back and saw Frank frowning, but someone tugged my arm.

"Don't worry. He'll find you later." Adam reassured.

I turned back around and followed Adam into a quiet room. We sat on the couch where we used to hangout everyday. That room was still the same. Posters every, mini refrigerator, couches, chairs.

"Wow it's still the same." I giggled.

"Yeah I didn't want to change it. Good times in this room you know." He laughed.

"Yeah." I said feeling uncomfortable.

He moved closer to me and put his arm around me.

"I miss you Chrissy. A lot." He said.

"Adam please. We were over before we even started." I told him.

I tried to get up but he pulled me back down onto him where our lips crashed. I pushed him away.

"Adam what the fuck?!?" I exclaimed.

I ran out before he could answer not knowing what to do or think. I opened the door and people were still pushing. I needed to find Frank. Get out of here fast. I hated this place. I looked everywhere and finally found him and Gee talking with a beer in his hands. He didn't look drunk either so that was good. I walked over and hugged Frank.

"Hey sweetie." I said.

"Hey." He said.

"Sorry for leaving earlier. I guess he wanted to talk a lone." I said.

"It's okay." He said.

He leaned down and kissed my lips and pulled apart. I turned to Gerard who was half smiling.

"Gee? Can we leave I don't feel like being around a whole bunch of drunk people." I asked.

"Yeah sure. I'm getting sick of this place too." He said.

I smiled and Frank put his arms around me. We called the others telling them we'll pick them up later and we went home. The ride was quiet as Frank and me were cuddling in the back seat. He kissed my forehead and he lifted me. I looked up and saw we were home. I giggled as he carried me up to the apartment. Gerard just shook his head and unlocked the door.

"I'm going to take a shower. Be out in a few." He announced.

"Okay." I said.

I walked over to him and gave him a hug and he kissed my forehead. He smiled and walked into his room and shut the door. Frank came from behind me and lifted me over his shoulders and carried me into our room. He laid me down on the bed as I giggled.

"Fraaankkkkk!" I laughed.

He pinned me down and smiled.

"What dear?" He asked.

"Get off! I wanna lay down." I told him.

"Aw why would I wanna get off. It's so nice here." He said laying his head on my stomach.

I pushed him away and tried to get up but he started to kiss me. I pushed him away and gave him a quick kiss.

"Now get off?" I asked.

"Gah fine." He said standing up.

I smiled and walked over to the dressers and got some shorts and a small tee. I crawled into bed beside Frank as he put his arms around me. I kissed his lips and closed my eyes.

"So shut your eyes,
Kiss me goodbye,
And sleep.
Just sleep." I heard frank whisper in my ear.

I smiled and fell asleep in his arms.

[6 months later]

It's been 2 months since Frank left to do the album and he's coming home today. I was so happy. I went out a lot with Alicia and her friends and we got so drunk. Once time I woke up in someone else's bed and I didn't know what to do. Tell Frank that I cheated on him? I couldn't hurt him. I didn't want to. But I knew I had to tell him sometime.

I stood outside with Alicia and Krista as we waited for the bus to come near. We kept giggling and shaking cause we haven't seen them in awhile.

"OMG! THERE COMING!" Krista yelled.

I looked over and saw the bus coming near. We all got ready as the bus parked in front of us. I saw everyone come out as I ran to Frank.

"Baby I missed you so much." He said.

"I missed you too baby." I said.

We pulled apart and I kissed him. I looked over and hugged Gerard and Mikey. They got their stuff and we headed inside.

"Wow. It's great to be home." Gerard said.

"Hell yeah it is." Frank laughed.

"I missed my pookey." Mikey said kissing Alicia's nose.

"Aww." We went.

Mikey started to blush as we laughed. I took a seat on the couch as Frank followed.

"So how were you two?" Frank asked.

"Uh great." I said.

Alicia looked over at me with a worried look, as she knew what happened. I knew she knew how to control her drinking and she would never do that to Mikey. I felt really bad and I didn't know how to tell him.

"Well that's good." Frank said.

He put his arms around me and pulled me closer to him. I looked into his eyes and saw how happy he was. He smiled and kissed me. I was going to tell him I cheated on him. With who knows who.

"So how was the writing and stuff? I heard my future husband had some troubles." Alicia asked.

Mikey had his arm around her waist and keeping her close.

"It was weird. I just got depressed and started thinking weird things. I had to stay at this other place while the others stayed at that mansion." Mikey told her.

"But we got a lot of the writing done. And we've got a lot of good stuff for the new album." Gerard told us.

"Well that's good. Good thing your better now Mikey, right?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said.

I smiled and looked at Frank. He kissed my cheek and got up.

"I'm going to unpack before I get too lazy and forget." He announced.

"You go do that." Gerard laughed.

Frank walked into the other room as I got up and followed. I saw him pull up the suitcase onto the bed and open it. I came closer and closed the door quietly. I walked over and put my arms around him. He jumped a bit and then turned.

"Omg. You scared the shit out of me." He laughed.

"Sorry baby." I said smiling.

"Aw its okay sweetie." He said.

He looked into my eyes and held me close.

"You have no clue how much I missed you Frank." I told him.

"I know sweetie. I missed you a lot too." He told me.

I looked up at him and smiled. He leaned closer as our lips met and I put my arms around his neck. He lifted me up and I put my legs around his waist and he leaned my back up against the wall. He started kissing my neck and then jaw line and then passionately kissing me. I ran my hands up and down his back under his shirt when he took off mine. I felt him trying to unbuckle his pants and then they came down. He put me down but leaned closer to me making me feel how hard he was. He kissed me passionately again as I felt him take off my underwear but I pulled away.

"Baby what's wrong?" he asked.

I started to cry and run into the bathroom. I couldn't have sex with him knowing I cheated on him. I felt terrible. I heard banging on my door and him yelling.

"Chrissy let me in!" He asked repeatly.

After the hundredth time I decided to just let him in. I unlocked the door and sat back down. My make up running down my cheek as he came in and kneeled before me.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

He started to wipe away my running makeup but I turned away. I felt his hand turn my head. He looked at me with that serious face.

"What's wrong?" he asked again.

"Promise not to get mad?" I asked.

Chrissy of course he's going to be mad. You cheated on him!

"Promise." He said.

"I went out on night with Alicia and I got really drunk and I don't even know what happened but I woke up beside someone I didn't know and I think we..." I told him crying.

"So you basically cheated on me." He shouted.

"Frank please. You said you wouldn't get mad!" I cried.

"That's before I knew you cheated on me! How could you do this?!" he exclaimed.

"Sweetie I didn't mean to! I was drunk! I would never do this to you if I knew what was happening!" I shouted.

"Yeah sure Chrissy." He said walking out.

I walked out behind him as he started getting dressed. I came over to him and grabbed my arm.

"Frank please don't do this." I cried.

"How could I even look at you. You had sex with some other man before we even did." He told me.

"Did I want to? NO!" I yelled.

"I don't know that for sure." He said going for the door.

I grabbed his arm again.

"Please? Don't." I cried.

He shook his head and opened the door. I fell to my knees and cried. I heard everyone asking Frank what was wrong and then the front door slamming.

"I love you Frank Iero. I'm sorry." I cried.


Sorry for the long wait! I've been really lazy!
Sign up to rate and review this story