Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I feel like a hero and you were my heroine

Chapter 5

by cutandbleed 7 reviews

readd?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-02-13 - Updated: 2007-02-14 - 999 words

0Unrated
[4 days later]

It's been days since we all seen Frank. I've been in my bed, curled up, alone and crying. They told me to get out of that bed so many times, btu I didn't listen. I was a horrible person forever doing that to Frank. This morning I woke up to everyone around my bedside looking down at me.

"Morning?" I said questionably.

"Your getting up." Gerard said.

"We're sick of you lying here crying each day about this shit." Mikey said.

"You don't need to spend every day crying how Frank left or anything. He will be back." Alicia said.

"And now today, we're all going out. And having fun. Not crying or sulking. Fun." Gerard told me.

"Fine." I said.

They all made a path to my closet as I got up. I looked back at them.

"You're going to watch me change or something? Jeez I'm not in prison." I asked.

They all moved out of my room and outside my door as I closed it. I picked out some clothes and went into the bathroom. My makeup and face looked like some charcoal smashed into my face. My cheeks were all black from the makeup and everything. It took me forever to get it off but I got it off.

I finished with my makeup and double-checked myself. I looked in the mirror one mre time and then put my hand on the doorknob and turned it as it opened. Everyone was still standing there waiting.

"She lives!" Ray exclaimed.

"Oh jeez." I giggled.

"And she laughs?" Gerard laughed.

"Oh stop it." I said playfully hitting his arm.

"Family abuse!" Mikey exclaimed.

"Jesus is it just me or everyone going wack today?" I asked.

"No I have a feeling there going to go loony on us today too." Bob and Alicia said.

I let out a little laugh. We piled out the door and walked down the streets.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Empire State Building." Mikey told me.

I stopped straight in my tracks.

"There?!?" I asked pointing up at some tall building.
"Yes, there." Mikey laughed.

"You know I'm afraid of tall buildings!" I exclaimed.

Gerard took my hand and smiled.

"Well we're just going to have to get over that fear right now missy." He laughed.

I gave him a glare as they laughed.

"This isn't funnie! I could fall from the building and die!" I shouted.

"Na that wont happen." Bob laughed.

"Sure about that?" I asked.

"Pretty sure Chrissy." He said.

I groaned as we got to the entrance.

"How did we get here so fast? Can't we go around the block again?" I asked.

"No! We're going NOW!" Mikey yelled.

"Jeez." I giggled.

"He's been frustrated lately." Alicia whispered into my ear.

"Ooh." I said.

We all walked in the building as my older brother still holding my hand. I was scared to death as we started climbing the stairs.

"Chrissy's scared!" Ray mocked.

We were at the top floor as I was squeezing Gerard's hand off.

"Jeez Chrissy. Just look." Gerard said.

My eyes were shut closed so tight. I felt so weak. I shook my head.

"Oh come on sweetie. Do it! Do it!" Gerard exclaimed.

"Do it! Do it!" Everyone started to exclaim.

"Omgosh. Fine!" I shouted.

I opened my eyes as a huge window stood before me. I was so high off the ground as we over looked New York City.

"Beautiful huh?" I heard someone ask.

I turned to see Frank, half smiling with a bunch of roses. I also noticed that everyone else had left and it was only me and him.

"Sweetie I'm so sorry! I really am. I never meant to hurt you." I cried as we hugged.

"It's okay. I know you didn't mean too. I was a jerk." He told me.

"No. I'm just a fucken filthy whore. You don't need me Frank. Your deserve way better than me." I cried.

"No Chrissy. Listen to me, I love you. I don't ever wanna loose you. Don't say that again Chrissy. Please." He said.

"I love you baby." I said.

"I love you too." He said.

He kissed the top of my forehead as I put my head on his chest. I listened to his heartbeat as we stood there to seem what was forever. I turned my head and looked outside. It was so beautiful.

"I wish we could stay like this forever Frank." I said.

"Perfect isn't it?" He asked.

"More than." I said.

I looked up and saw him smile. He leaned down and kissed my lips. Our lips separated as our faces were still close. I looked deep into his eyes and he smiled. I giggled and he picked me up.

"Frankie!" I giggled.

All he did was laugh and kiss me. I felt like being there all day. Just being in his arms and kissing him. We pulled apart and he looked at me. Just smiling.

"Come on. Say something!" I laughed.

"Marry me." He said.

"WHAT?!" I exclaimed.

"Marry me baby." He said.

"Are you being serious?" I asked.

"Of course baby." He said.

He put me down and he took my hands, and slid them into his. His eyes staring into mine as he kissed my nose and stayed close to my face.

"I've learned to love you Chrissy. More than you'll ever know. During those days of not being with you, I learned that you didn't mean to and that you said you loved me. I couldn't believe I walked out. I know now that I want to be with you. I love you Chrissy." He told me.

He kissed my nose again and smiled as my eyes filled with tears and I managed to smile too.

"Yes." I said.

"You'll marry me?" He asked.

"Yes you dofus." I giggled.


okay sorry for the lateness of updating
this story has been on other sites
and i've finished this story alreayd
Sign up to rate and review this story