Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I feel like a hero and you were my heroine

Chapter 6

by cutandbleed 0 reviews

readd

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-02-18 - Updated: 2007-02-18 - 1491 words

0Unrated
[7 Months Later]

"Do you Chrissy take Frank Iero as you husband?" The priest asked.

I looked at Frank with his hazel eyes staring into mine. I smiled.

"I do." I said.

"Do you Frank take Chrissy Way as your wife?" The priest asked.

He smiled at me.

"I do." He said.

We slid the rings on our fingers and held each other's hands.

"I now pronounce you Mr. And Mrs. Iero!" He exclaimed.

Silence.

"And you may kiss the bride." He laughed.

I pulled my arms around Frank as his slid around my waist and kissed me passionately. We pulled apart and smiled at me.

"Well hello their Mrs. Iero." He laughed.

"Well hey their Mr. Frank Iero." I giggled.

We parted and walked down the isle as I looked at everyone. There faces all smiling at us. Happy for us. I returned the smiles as we walked out to the limo. We got in and pulled off. I snuggled up to Frank as soon as we settled in and he smiled.

"I love you Chrissy." He said.

"I love you too Frank." I said.

He kissed my forehead.

"I'm so glad we're married." He said.

"Me too sweetie." I said.

He kissed me again.


[3months later]

When we returned from out honeymoon everything was fine. We felt truly in love. We had got our own apartment and started planning things. Like babies. I really wanted to have one but Frank and his career got in the way.

"I'm sorry baby, but I just can't have a baby at this moment. I have touring and stuff." He said.

I sighed.

"I'm really sorry." He said.

He put his arms around me and kissed my lips.

"Maybe after touring." He said.

"That's what you always say Frank. 'After touring.' Fuck the touring Frank. I want a child. You guys are going to be touring forever!" I exclaimed.

"Baby, I mean it this time. Right after touring we can start talking again." He suggested.

"No you know what? I'm out of here. Your too into your career to even start a family." I shouted and ran out the door.

He opened the door and tried running after me.

"Baby please?!" He yelled.

I heard his sobs from a mile away but still proceeded on. He didn't want to have a child with me, well at the moment. I hated the fact of leaving him but it was something I needed to do. Maybe when I come back he will change his mind.

I had gone over to Gerard's house and he said I could stay the night. I explained everything to him. He took a sip of his coffee and looked at me.

"I know it's hard Chrissy. But he does want a kid. It's just that touring gets in the way of it. He wants to be there for the kids first step, first word, first everything. He doesn't want you the only one sharing those times with the child." He told me.

"But we've talked about this for a long time. Even before the wedding! He said we could try but now he's changing his mind. I'm so sick of it. It's either a baby or no baby." I told him.

"Well that's kind of harsh." He said.

"Well I'm sorry. I want a baby now. I'm going to get older and I don't want that. I want a baby young." I said.

"I know that but what about his needs? You got to think about him too." He said.

"I..I know that. But I don't know." I said.

"I think your being selfish here." He said.

"I know. Gah. I'm so rude. I'm going back there now." I said getting up.

"Well I hope it all goes well." He said giving me a hug.

"Thanks. Love you. Bye." I said.

"Love you bye." He said as I closed the door behind me.

I started down the street and towards home. I hope Frank wasn't too upset. It was my entire fault. I walked to our building and stepped in. I soon stood in front of our door and opened it. It was quiet. Not even a sound.

"Frank?" I shouted.

Silence. No answer.

"Frank where are you?" I shouted again.

Still no answer. I walked in more and looked in the kitchen. He wasn't there. I started down the hallway.

"Frank?" I shouted.

Nothing still. I walked into our bedroom and he wasn't there. I heard the water running in the bathroom.

"Frank?" I shouted running towards the bathroom door.

I quickly opened it to Frank on the floor, looking dead.

"Frank!" I cried.

I fell to my knees and looked over his body.

"Frank please. I'm sorry. I was being so selfish. Please don't die." I cried.

His arms were over in blood. I took a towel and wrapped it around one arm and did the same with the other. I held him up and sat on his lap.

"Baby, please wake up!" I cried.

I looked for a pulse on his neck and felt a weak one. I looked for his cell phone and called 911. I told them what had happened and they said they were on their way. I cried in Frank's chest. Begging him to wake up. But still he didn't. The albamnce came and took him in the stretcher as I sat in back. I looked at one of the men and he smiled.

"He's going to be alright sweetie." He said.

"How do you know?" I cried.

"Because I know. He'll be awake soon." He said.

I tried to smile as we neared the hospital. As I called the guys to come. I got out from the back and saw Gerard. He ran and hugged me.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't know Gerard. I think he tried to kill himself or something. I acme home and he was there. He wouldn't answer." I cried.

"It's okay. Let's just go see if he's going to make it." He said.

I nodded and cried more. Gerard said; 'see if he makes it.' I cried harder at that. We entered the hospital and were told to stay in the waiting room. I didn't argue with them. I just sat next to Gerard as we waited for the others to arrive. I saw Mikey and Alicia burst in.

"What happened?" Mikey asked.

"Frank tried to kill himself." Gerard said.

"Why?" Alicia asked.

"Because of me." I cried.

"Sweetie no it wasn't. Stop saying that." Gerard told her.

"Well if it wasn't for me leaving then he wouldn't be here would he?" I asked.

Mikey came down and looked at her in the eyes.

"Now stop that. You're a Way. You need to stop blaming everything on yourself." He said.

"Well it's the truth!" I cried.

He reached up and wiped my tears away.

"No it's not. It's his. He's the one who grabbed the razor and cut himself. Not you." He told me.

"But I was in his head telling him to." I cried.

"No you weren't. It's al his fault Chrissy. Just stop." He said.

"I'm just sorry." I cried.

Ray, Krista and Bob all ran in.

"What happened?" Bob asked.

Alicia took them to the side and told them what happened.

"Man that little turd." Bob said.

They took seats still shaking their heads as I saw a doctor come out.

"Mrs. Iero?" He asked.

I got up and walked over to him.

"Yes?" I asked.

Biting my bottom lip hard I wanted to know what was going to happen.

"Mrs. Iero, I'm glad to tell you that your husband is alright. He's awake at the moment. Would you like to go see him?" He asked.

"Of course." I said crying again.

He smiled and led me down the hallway to a tiny white room. They're in the middle of it was Frank on a bed. His hands on his stomach as he frowned. I looked back at the doctor who smiled and then left. I walked into the room, which made a bit of sound and frank turned his head. He smiled softly. I cried and ran over to his bed and hugged him.

"Baby I'm so sorry. I was being so selfish. I'm so sorry." I cried.

"Shh. It's okay baby. I should be the ones who's sorry. I ended up here for trying to kill myself. How stupid was that?" he asked.

"Very stupid." I laughed still crying.

We pulled apart and looked at each other. I smiled as he wiped away the tears.

"I love you baby. Don't ever leave me." He said.

"I won't baby. I love you too. Don't ever try to do this again." I laughed.

"Baby I won't." He said.

I leaned down and kissed his lips as this was going to be perfect.



that would be the ending
but dont worry
i ahve the Epilogue done
:]
Sign up to rate and review this story