Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I Saw It On Your Keyboard

Brothers and SISTERS put this record down...

by DeadOnArrival626 3 reviews

Dana's nerves are getting the best of her...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst, Drama, Fantasy, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-01-16 - Updated: 2007-01-17 - 431 words

0Unrated
I couldn't sleep that night. I'm pretty sure it was a mixture of the nerves of my first blind date and the fact that I was going to a Fall Out Boy concert the next day. As I lay on my bed starring at the time projected on my ceiling, (11:11 pm) I tried to will myself to sleep. Thoughts of having my first meaningful kiss ran through my mind as well as the fear of rejection of my new found guy Pete. What would he think of me? Would he think I was weird? Would he not be as I expected? As I lay there contemplating my thoughts, I heard footsteps coming into my room.
"DANA!" Alicia screamed.
"OH MY GOD, WHAT?" I spat back.
"I'm going out tomorrow!"
Just then something clicked in my head. She'd be gone while I was out and never notice! She couldn't tell our parents at all! YES!
"Fine" I replied groggily and rolled over. Every doubt that I had had before was suddenly lifted off my shoulders and I drifted off to sleep in an instant.
...
The next morning I woke up and all of the memories of the previous day flooded into my mind. I nearly had an anxiety attack. I knew what would cure my bucket of nerves. SHOPPING! I went to the mall and bought a new pair of jeans and a belt with guitar picks on it. It was pretty hot. I also got a pair of red converse to match my red Clandestine hoodie that I was planning on wearing that night. I thought that Pete would be impressed. I looked just like his type.
Time seemed to fly by so fast that day. Shopping can take a lot out of you. So I went back home and rested for a while as I watched "Dedicate Live" on Fuse. After it ended it was about time for me to go and get ready for my date. I heard my sister leave the apartment and I knew it was free and clear to get ready. I put on "Take This To Your Grave" to get myself in the mood.
"...AND WHEN IT ALL GOES...."
It looked like it was about time to go. I stepped into my car, pressed the gas pedal and off I went.
Authors note : A special thanks to: Crimsonsorrow, xmixedxtapex, Frenchie189, and sing4me09 (who actually caught the not-so-subtle reference to Pete's clothing line ~Clandestine~) PLEASE REVIEW! Much love! I'm stopping for the night. I'll try to write more ASAP! Thanks guys, you make my day!
Sign up to rate and review this story