Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > From Every Heart You Break

Demolition Lovers

by HauntedTears 5 reviews

Maybe things are gonna be good from now on, or so you think, well after all it's not everyday you get invited on tour as a spare make-up artist is it?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-01-18 - Updated: 2007-01-18 - 479 words

1Hot
Disclaimer: Own nothing, just my mere characters and plot, so meh.

Since it turns out some people are still reading this, I thought, hey, I'll update it for you awesome people, hehe.
Just please review and make my day! ^^




"Oh piss off!" I yelled down the phone to guess what, another rejection.
It was getting beyond a joke, what the hell was wrong with me for crying out loud!
Sure I had a little drink problem, but most people my age have, ok, so maybe mine was getting slightly out of hand, but it's not like I'm gonna go to work drunk...ok, maybe I would have a hang over, but that's not the point!
I'd be here all day ranting, but something has gotta look up for me soon or I'm gonna just loose it and with Jasmine still on tour, I'm alone, after all my parents don't wanna know.
My life was a pure misery, I hated it, I hate admitting it, but I had considered suicide a few times, but I decided to rough to out, for Jasmines sake anyway, though I wish she'd hurry up and get back from that stupid tour, but I guess we can't have everything, no matter how hard we may plead or wish, I know from experience.

*

"Hello, an unemployed miserable girl speaking?" I said as I answered the phone after I saw Jasmine's contact appeared.
"Oh, please, stop it, I have some great news" she said, "And if you ask if I have taken out the trash then I will scream" she quickly added, damn, that girl knows me too well, of course I was gonna ask that.
I sighed, "What is it Jas, I'm depressed enough without you going on about unicorn boy" I said and I heard her sigh, she knew I was on about Mikey, I mean it's not everyday you meet someone with an obsession with unicorns.
"I know how your into art and make-up and such alike, right?" she said.
"Yeah..." I replied thoughts running widely through my mind.
"Well the guys need another make-up artist and they were wondering..." she began but stopped when she heard me snicker "Fine Gerard was wondering if you'd be interested in becoming one?" she finished.
I felt my mouth drop, no way, no fucking way!
"OH MY GOD! OF COURSE I WILL!" I basically screamed.
Then it dawned on me.
"But your like in fucking Poland for all I know, I can't afford to come there" I said sadly.
"My god Tara, are you forgetting who My Chem are? And who is in a car outside your block?" she said and I raised an eyebrow and rushed to the window, pulled the curtain back and their she was in her black Audi with..what the hell. Frank?



Kinda short, but I'm writing the next one now hehe
Sign up to rate and review this story