Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Silver and Cold

Such a Pretty Face Will Often Look Dreadful

by Cerediwen 3 reviews

Frank has had enough.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Fantasy - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Published: 2007-01-20 - Updated: 2007-01-20 - 873 words

0Unrated
A/N: Oooh Frankie gets his own back in this chapter cheers Frankie Very clever kid...and you know how hyper double lollies make you? Seriously I was walking through town yelling 'Frank' at random intervals...I think I freaked the Edible Aiden Faerie out! Oh and as a note this chapter is for MyVengefulRomance cos it marks the very beginning of the violence this poor fic is gonna have to endure, poor fic sighs
Disclaimer: Haha! Me owns Melaina and Kaela and Frank's evil grin but nothing else sighs I have such a retarded existence.

Chapter 20
Such a Pretty Face Often Will Look Dreadful

Melaina sat at the window of the tiny apartment she'd lived in all of her life since moving out of the children's home. Like most artists she was poor and the house was meanly furnished. One of her hands rested on her stomach were a miracle was happening. In her very core a child was forming, a beautiful little baby that no one but her knew about. In her other hand she gripped her mobile, the menu stuck on one number as she tried to make the decision that would shape her life. Letting out a puff of air that froze as it came in contact with the hard, cold world she sighed and she put the phone back down on the table next to her and wandered into the bedroom. The bag containing all she would need was lying on the side of her bed and she flinched just looking at it. If she took that way out she would have to abandon everything she'd build, everything she knew...she would have to leave Gerard.
And so Melaina Walker, who would soon be the mother of a perfect little girl grabbed the rucksack from her bed and shouldering it made her way out of the flat, pushing the key back through the letterbox and starting off on the journey that would ruin her life, her child's life and the life of the man she knew she loved more than life.
But it was how much she loved life that mattered.


~~~~~~~

Melaina turned to Gerard, an evil leer on her pretty face. "And to hell with him." She whispered venomously.
Gerard looked down at the dangling body of his best friend and a single, perfect tear began to wind its way down his face. Melaina looked at it and for a minute felt a shiver of pity rush down her spine and he saw it, he saw it flash in her hard stormy eyes. But it replaced with hatred seconds later and as she gently brushed it away her other hand came up and slapped him hard around the face, leaving dark red marks across his cheek. Gerard's head snapped back as she slapped him and the sound echoed as only the second after Ray's dying breath that had pierced the silence of the square below. Frank watched as if it was in slow motion as his friend's head was thrown back and then as he stumbled several steps towards the edge of the balcony. But just as Gerard regained his balance Melaina turned to glare at the other three in contempt and Frank snapped.
"To hell with you bitch." He muttered towards her, his eyes blazing with fury. "To burning hell with you!"
Melaina took a step towards him, her long hair blowing back in the wind, she towered above him but Frank held his ground, even as her hand impacted hard with his left cheek. It stung like hell but he just glared at her.
"Motherfucker." He taunted, almost grinning wildly at her, his eyes dancing. In the background he could see Mikey stepped silently over to his older brother, Bob still standing behind them all, silent as the city.
She slapped him again, harder and across the other cheek but Frank just stood there glaring at her till she let out a sigh of anger and frustration and turned back to where Mikey and Gerard stood. Then he did the most bitchy thing he could think of at that point - he grabbed a handful of her long hair and yanked it back; very hard. She screeched in pain and it echoed all the way into the sky and over the hill to the mansion before he let go. Then Bob laughed. And he laughed loud and hard. Melaina spun around to face them both, grimacing at them like they were naughty school kids.
"Get out." She whispered to them "Get OUT!"
Frank looked back at Bob who just shrugged "Pardon me?" The drummer asked through chuckles.
Melaina clicked her fingers and in seconds there were two guards at the door way. "Through them out!" She almost yelled "All of them, I want them out of this bloody city and take the body with them."
They didn't have time to look shocked as the guards grabbed two at once but Melaina stopped the guard who had Gerard and Mikey. "Wait." She told him quietly. "Leave him," She gestured to Gerard. "With me."
The guard looked confused but let go nonetheless leaving Gerard with no choice but to stand and watch as his friends where dragged away.

~~~~~~~*~
Sign up to rate and review this story