Categories > Original > Drama > On the Outside Looking In

Chapter 5 - Flowers

by Lizzerriffic2137 0 reviews

back off flowers!

Category: Drama - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama - Published: 2007-01-22 - Updated: 2007-01-23 - 244 words

0Unrated
Chapter 5

What happened after this can be interpreted in many ways. From my view, two words sums it up. Living hell.
I dare to look up at Mr.L, being my daring self.The look on his face scared the crap out of me. He had this sly grin painted across his pale face. He grabbed the test from my and, and stared at my failing grade. His evil grin seemed to evolve into an ear to ear smile. Dear God, it was his pop quiz face. The one that I loathe so much...
"So Lenny why don't you sing for us?"
I swear that is one evil dude right there. I heard the drama teacher snicker. I was just about fed up.
"I wouldn't be talkin' Flowers"
"That's Mr. Flores to you"
Damn that Flowers. All the kids make fun of him. I looked him up and down. Clad in his white snakeskin loafers, crisp white slacks, pink and green stripped polo and Louie Vutton "backpack"-the reason is apparent. He slid his Gucci sunglasses down the bridge of his nose and raised a brow at me suspiciously. He was eyeing the sneaker I was still holding in my hand. I put it back on quickly, breaking the awkward stare.
The principal escorted me to his office. I tried to break free a few times, but was unsuccessful. There was no escape. I am helpless prey and the lions are ready to pounce.
Sign up to rate and review this story