Categories > Original > Drama > On the Outside Looking In

Chapter 6 - King of the World

by Lizzerriffic2137 0 reviews

Stop & DROP BABYY!

Category: Drama - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-01-22 - Updated: 2007-01-23 - 257 words

0Unrated
Chapter 6
I sat down on the black couch. It was legendary. Only the toughest and down right worst kids dared to sit there. The type of students who cuss at teachers, spit at their rivals, and wear torn jeans. People like me, come to think of it. That made me feel defiant. I can totally get used to this authority. The principal's raspy voice interrupted my day dreaming.
"Excuse me Mr. Matthews, but you are still in this school building, not on the streets. Let's sit like a gentleman."
I had been sitting with my legs on the chair in front of me, ankles crossed, and my hands behind my head.
I chuckled to myself and sat up straight, hands folded in my lap.
"Do you think this is a joke son? A joke that you attempted to steal your test from Mr. Lucio? A joke that you lied to him and us about saying you could sing and were going to audition? Now I believe that was a joke."
The teachers laughed, and again, focused.
I gripped my cross around my neck. It was slipping from my sweaty palms. I replied shortly
"That's no joke. Who are you to say I ain't a singer?"
At the they were cracking up. My face turned beet red.
"Yea I sure can! I'm the lead singer of this band!"
I pointed to the ironed-on logo for my band "Stop & Drop"
They stopped, and Mr. Flowers spoken for the first time since I dissed him
"Let's hear it then, Lenny."
Sign up to rate and review this story