Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Sweet Revenge

Prologue

by darks00 5 reviews

Badger, from the episode "All You Need Is Love", is back. And he wants revenge, and is doing anything to get it back. Even if it means going after their daughter for sending his father to jail in t...

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-01-22 - Updated: 2007-01-22 - 250 words

1Exciting
A Native American watched a blond haired boy and a brunette haired girl outside of Al's Spy Academy. He was wearing a convict uniform. The wind blew his air as if it was playing with it. Besides the wind, it was a perfect day.

He had just escaped from prision. His name was Badger.

Those two kids thought Badger wasn't angery anymore. But he was. Even though it was delt with, it still happed, and someone had to pay, even if it was their daughter. She would tell him where are parents are, and he'd give them a piece of his mind.

But, what Badger didn't know, is that the brunette haired girl...Delilah...didn't know what happened to her parents.

He continued to watch the two teens like a tiger did to his prey. He watched as the boy...Julius...flirted with Delilah by tackling to her ground, then tickling her. She begged him to stop, flirting back with him.

He smirked. Last time he went for this approch, he went for Delilah herself. She probley wanted to save her parents, he thought. But...what if her "boyfriend", or so he thinks...was in danger? Then maybe she'd crack.

PERFECT.

He left into the shadows, you could only see his sillouette. He left Delilah and Julius not knowing the danger that was around them.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Sorry for the short prologue. I have to go write an exam now at school. Midterns. YUCK. Thanks for reading!

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story