Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Sweet Revenge

What Do You Want From Me?

by darks00 7 reviews

Badger makes his move...

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-01-23 - Updated: 2007-01-23 - 631 words

0OOC
JULIUS' POINT OF VIEW:

I sighed as I closed my bedroom's door behind me. It been a long day. I felt tired and weak from swimming lessons (hey, you never know when a mission involves swimming!) followed by track. We had to keep in shape and be as fast as we can to prepare for missions. I had a cramp in my legs, too. I changed out of my sweaty gym clothes and changed back into my regular clothes. That's better.

I heard a swift movement of footsteps from behind me. I swiftly turn around to the dirrection where it was heard. No one, nothing there. I laughed and shook my head. I must be more tired then I thought.

But I was wrong. Someone quickly grabbed me from behind. He covered my mouth with one hand, and shoved my arms behind my back. My screams were muffled by his hand. I tried to kick, I tried to bite, but nothing worked. I was too weak from all my praticing. I turn to look at my attacker.

It was...Badger?

He smirked as I...his prey... struggled. Just then, Delilah came in the room with a green water bottle. "Hey, Juls...you forgot your..."

She dropped the water bottle when she saw me in trouble. "LET HIM GO!"

She was about to run to save me, but stopped in fear when Badger revealed a knife. He forced me to lift my chin up. He put the silver blade right towards my neck. His hand was still on my mouth. I couldn't say anything. I closed my eyes, scared to death. I was sweating, with my heart just racing.

"You wouldn't dare..." dared Delilah.

"Stupid girl," Badger muttered. "You're in no position to be daring me. Because I never back down from a dare."

I closed my eyes as the blade got closer to my throat. He cut my neck. Not very deep, but deep enough for me to feel some blood dripping from my throat. My cries were only mummbles behind Badger's hand. Oh, it hurt.

"What do you want with him?" Delilah cried out realizing Badger was serious and crazy enough to kill me.

"Revenge." He said, smirking.

"What did he do to you?" Delilah questioned.

"Nothing," Badger said, tighting his grip on me as I continued to struggle, "it's what you did."

"What did I do?" Delilah asked.

"You wouldn't tell me where your parents are."

"I never saw them for eleven years!" She cried out in defence.

"LAIR!" Roared Badger, making De and me jump. "Tell you what. I'll give you twenty-four hours for you to make up your mind. Tell me where your parents are...or your boyfriend gets it."

Boyfriend? I was uncomfortable was it was, but him calling me her boyfriend just made that worse.

"I'll call you tomorrow, and we'll meet," Badger said boldly. "Twenty-four hours," he repeated like a parrot.

"Come on," Badger urged me, pointing for the window.

When I refused, he was about to put the knife to my neck again. I flinched.

"Are you going to come peacefully?" He asked me.

I shook my head yes. He still didn't remove the knife from my neck, or his hand from my mouth.

I had no choice. I had to follow him, and be his prisinor. What was he going to do with me? He held me tightly, and made me jump out my window with him. My room was on the first story.

I heard Delilah cry out my name, as Badger shoved me into the passanger seat of his black limo.

He drove off. I had no idea what he was going to do to me.

And for once in my life, I was scared.

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story