Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Bloody Microphones

Life Isn't Like A Box Of Chocolates- It's Like A Mosh Pit

by waking-beauty 3 reviews

The day after prom thiongs are revealed.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-01-25 - Updated: 2007-01-25 - 435 words - Complete

1Funny
I woke up in My room next to Aggie.

I looked at the clock and it read 9 in the morning.

"Uh 9? theres no such thing as 9 in the morning. I'm going back to sleep" I mumbled and turned over.

"What if the boys decide to pay a visit?" Aggie asked.

That woke Me up.

"Quick We have to get showered dressed and then hold down the fort" I said rushing around grabbing clothes for Aggie and Me to wear, flinging them at Her and rushing for the bathroom.

It took Us about half an hour and when We were finished We decided to arm Ourselves with...things..that...weren't..Our arms- Argh it's too early in the morning to form sentences.

Aggie and I went back to "sleep" and waited for the boys to finally show.

I started to get impatient until I heard the front door creak open.

Aggie and I were stationed on the couch pretending to sleep, the perfect plan for catching the guys unawares.

"Don't They look adorable?" Bob said lovingly.

"Something isn't right" Mikey said carefully.

"Your right Mikey- They are both dressed" Gerard said, catching on.

Aggie and I opened Our eyes and screamed "SURPRISE" shooting silly string from silly string cans at Bob Mikey Ray Frankie and Gerard.

Frankie screamed like a girl and ran away, Aggie following while Bob Ray and Mikey chased after Her trying to get the silly string off Her.

Gerard tackled Me to the floor after copping a face of string and tickling Me until I dropped the can somewhere above My head.

"Stop! I can't take it" I gasped and He stopped, looking down evilly at Me through silly string.

Before I could ogject Gerard has smooshed (Yes smooshed) Himself against My body so I was covered in silly string.

I squirmed and giggled until I felt Gerard kiss My neck softly. I closed My eyes and moand softly.

I could feel Gerard smirking against My neck as He kissed His way to My jawline and then eventually to My lips.

"Guys I'm hungry ARGHHHH!!!" I heard Ray yell as He walked in on Gerard and I kissing.

"Has it ever occured to You that You should knock before entering" I said grumbly.

"I think I need an eye test to make sure My eyes aren't permanently damaged" Ray grumbled back.

"Test? there's something I'm forgetting" I said sitting crosslegged on the floor, arms folded and thinking cap on. Well not really on, just searching.

"Oh crap. We have Our last set of exams before the hell of picking a college starts"
Sign up to rate and review this story