Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > A sense of function but a disregard

Relax, take it easy

by getup_n_go 6 reviews

Pete= wisdom? lmao, prolly not.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Erotica, Fantasy, Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-01-25 - Updated: 2007-01-25 - 1330 words

1Exciting
AN: So, I had this dream that I was at a Fall Out Boy concert (in this auditorium that I've been having random dreams in for years...) and there was practically no one there. So the guys were like super interactive and in between songs they would just stop and mingle. So at one point, Patrick came off the stage to go talk to some fans and I was all crazy and I ran up to him and I was like, video taping him with whoever and then he turns to me as was like "Someone threw these at me, do you want them?" and he pulled out a bag of Skittles with individually wrapped ones in side of it and I was like, "There's more than one in there, I'll take one and you take one." And he was like "Good idea". And then I tried to take a picture with him and we tried like 12 times and each time it never worked! And then I work up...mmmmmmm, yupp. There you have it.

And now: have this. Its super short, but I wanted to establish our girl and Pete's relationship and sort out some stuff in her brain. The next chapter with hopefully be longer.

"A sense of function, but a disregard" by getupngo

Part Three: Relax, take it easy

For there is nothing that we can do.

She moaned softly as Patrick placed his kisses on her neck, gently running his hand up and down her inner thigh. He pulled away and smiled at her, kissing her nose quickly.

"I'm so tired, babe. I'm just going to try and get some sleep, okay?" he said to her. She sighed and nodded. The concert went well tonight, but she could tell Patrick was wiped. He rolled over onto his stomach, and placed his arms under his head, shutting his eyes. She turned her body to face him and started to rub his back as she watched him grin softly, his breath becoming even.

She wasn't sure how long she lay in Patrick's bunk, rubbing his back and watching him sleep, but she felt herself more awake than normal. She ran her fingers through his hair and leaned over to kiss his cheek, then carefully crawled out of the bunk. She stood and stretched, hearing noise from the front of the bus. She quietly opened the door and entered into the common area to see Pete tapping away at this laptop, making some updates to his many journals. He stopped momentarily to look at her, and then proceeded to finish typing.

She sat down across from him, sitting down Indian style on the bench. She rested her head on her hand and stared blankly at the computer in front of her. Pete peered over the top and smiled at her, turning his attention back to the screen once more.

"Can't sleep?" he asked her. She shook her head.

"No. Something is seriously bothering me," she replied. Pete shook his head and shut down his computer, gently closing the lid. He reached over and grabbed her chin in his hand and looked at her seriously.

"Could it be because you tried to get Andy in your pants this afternoon?" he asked her. She felt her eyes widen. That douche bag...

"He told you?!" she said, her voice full of embarrassment. Pete leaned back and crossed his arms nodding.

"Yeah, he did. He said he never thought you could talk to someone like that. He said it was really hot, actually," Pete said with a grin. She groaned and banged her head against the table softly.

"Shit, what if he tells Patrick!" she said suddenly, looking at Pete urgently. He shook his head.

"Don't worry, Andy wouldn't do that to Patrick...well, at least not to his face," he said with a smirk.

"This isn't funny, Pete," she replied, the look in her eyes steely. Pete laughed a little.

"Yes, it is! What do you think you're doing? Patrick took a chance finally opening his heart to another girl and this is how you're going to prove how wrong he was about all women being evil, lying cheaters? Sounds like a solid plan..." Pete said. She felt guilty, really, extremely guilty; especially because she actually enjoyed feeling Andy's arms around her and his kisses on her neck.

"What do I do, Pete? You know, you KNOW that I love Patrick with all my heart. He's the most perfect man I've ever been with, but there's something about Andy..." she said, drifting off. Pete shook his head and stood up, going to grab a drink from the fridge.

"Two days ago you were telling me how creepy Andy was...what changed?" he asked. She shrugged and reached over to take a sip of his water.

"I don't know. It's just, I caught him looking at me and suddenly, he was intriguing and not completely creepy for a change," she said. Pete knitted his eyebrows in confusion.

"You caught him looking at you? Like, how? He always checks you out," Pete said. She felt her face turn red. Pete had quickly become one of her favorite people to confide in, but even this may be a little much. She sighed, rolling her eyes and running her fingers through her hair.

"The other night Patrick and I were having sex--" she began. Pete coughed.

"I don't need to hear that. The guy's my best friend and all, but god..." he said, interrupting her. She slapped his arm.

"Let me finish! Patrick and I were having sex on the couch, right there and suddenly I noticed that the door was open. So I stared at it for a while and finally saw Andy was there, looking at us. Well, looking at me, at least. It was almost like Patrick was invisible to him," she said. Pete slammed his water down on the table and let his mouth hang open.

"Okay, I've known Andy for many, many years, but I've never known him to spy on someone having sex. Andy's more of the 'getting laid' type compared to the 'watching someone else get laid' type," Pete responded. She shrugged. "How does this cause you to want to play with him like that though? I'm still not getting it," Pete added.

"Well, I may or may not have given him the impression that I was enjoying the fact that he was watching us," she said, looking down at the table. Pete put his hand over his mouth, trying to stifle a laugh.

"Haha, you did what? Jesus Christ..." he muttered. She put her head back down on the table and groaned. "He told me you asked him if he enjoyed the show, but I didn't think that you actually put one on for him. What the hell? You're the creepy one," he added.

"I am not!" she exclaimed in defense. "I can't help that the thought of someone watching me have sex is a big turn on, Peter. God..." she added.

"Oh my god, you're a freak. Just don't let it happen again, you know? Patrick would be heartbroken to know you first based it with Andy," Pete said, "Now I'm going to go pretend to sleep. Love you," he said, leaning down and kissing her forehead.

"Night. Love you," she muttered, placing her head back down on the table. What was she thinking? Even though Pete just gave her a clear warning to knock it off, she didn't want to. She wanted to know what Andy felt like, if he was a good lover. She let out an exasperated noise and stood up, shuffling back to the bunks and climbing in next to Patrick, who was now lying on his side facing the wall. She placed her arm over his waist and buried her head in his back, trying hard to empty her mind and fall asleep.

*********
Blame it on me or blame it on you
Sign up to rate and review this story