Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > A sense of function but a disregard

Do you know what you want?

by getup_n_go 5 reviews

creepy is as creepy does.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Erotica, Fantasy, Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-01-23 - Updated: 2007-01-24 - 1096 words

1Original
AN: why am I suddenly so depressed? Fuckkkkkkkk. I hate that. Read on, vultures.

"A sense of function, but a disregard"

Part two: Do you know what you want

So which one will you choose
You look so confused


She woke up a few hours later, feeling the sun hitting her in broken chunks through the curtain on the bus. Patrick had just woken up and sat down by her sleeping body, Andy was sitting reading a magazine. She rubbed her eyes, still feeling incredibly tired.

"Morning, beautiful," Patrick said to her. She smiled softly. Her eyes lifted to see Andy looking at her overtop of the magazine. She smiled at him and he looked back down at the pages. She sighed and leaned over, kissing Patrick on the cheek. Pete stomped out of the back room just as she placed her feet on the floor. He sat down across from her and breathed out.

"Something wrong, pumpkin?" she asked him. He shrugged, the look on his face telling her to mind her own business. He pulled his Sidekick out of his pocket and immediately began talking to someone in a heated tone about t-shirts or something equally uninteresting.

The guys had a day of promotion to get through: a couple of interviews, two photo shoots and a concert late in the day. So, this left her with two choices; follow her boyfriend around like lost puppy and stand there looking at him say the same lines and strike the same poses all day, or sleep.

She, of course, chose to sleep, telling Patrick to come get her when it was time for the concert. She settled back down under her comforter and fell asleep, letting the guys and their crew carry on around her.

She woke up a few hours later when she heard rustling by her head. She looked up to see Joe sifting through a duffle bag, confusion on his face. Andy appeared a few minutes later.

"Did you find it?" Andy asked Joe. Distracted, Joe shook his head, now pulling out t-shirts and jeans in pursuit of whatever he lost. "I'll go check in the back," Andy said. She smiled softly, the thoughts in her brain causing her to go red. She really shouldn't, but she really wanted to. She placed her slippered feet onto the floor and stretched.

"Have you seen my 'Andy' shirt?" Joe asked her. She scratched her head and shrugged. Joe groaned and proceeded to dump his bag out completely, rooting through the pile once more. She giggled softly and shook her head, standing up and shuffling off towards the bunks. She spotted Andy in the back room, tossing shirts from one pile to the other, intently looking for the lost shirt. Leave it to Joe to lose something he wears almost everyday.

"Find it yet?" she asked him, pretending to be looking around. Andy stopped tossing and stood up, staring at her. She caught his eyes and he saw them glint with bad intentions.

"Why are you in here?" he asked her. She pretended to be offended.

"I was just going to help you look...but now you can forget it," she said. Andy sighed, he wanted her to leave. He couldn't fight the arousal when Patrick wasn't around and her standing there with her tight tank top on made him nervous. He wouldn't be held responsible for how his hands might react. She didn't budge from the room, just continued giving Andy the eye. She took a step toward him, the room wasn't all that big to begin with, he was less then an arms length away.

"Pete told me that you want me, Andy. Well, here I am no Patrick, no excuses. Your choice..." she said. Andy swallowed. Yeah, Patrick may not have been there right now, but people would start to wonder where he was if he didn't come back for an hour.

"I think I'm going to resist, even though it's probably the hardest thing I could do right now...in two ways, excuse me," he said as he walked by her. She grinned to herself, pushing all real emotions from her mind and just placed her thought on what she wanted at that exact moment. She grabbed Andy's arm as he got by her and stared him in the eyes. He wanted this and she could tell. She reached up and removed his glasses.

"I find you extremely creepy, Andy. And last night just solidified that in my mind, but at the same time, I can't help but wonder about you. And you never answered my question..."she began, taking another step toward him, this time Andy stepped back, only to be up against the wall. She leaned into him and whispered, "Did you enjoy the show?"

Andy didn't bother to answer her question; her breath on his ear caused a wave of bad intentions to slide through him. He pulled her head back and placed his lips on hers. She immediately regretted her decision to play with Andy, but as the kissing continued, she let that melt away. He was a damn good kisser, and she pushed her hips into his, groaning quietly as his hands slid around her waist. Andy let his hands slide across her hips and underneath her tank top, trailing his kiss down her neck.

"Oh shit," she mumbled softly as Andy's fingertips began gliding over her nipples.

"I FOUND IT!" They both heard Joe yell. The noise snapped them both out of whatever trance they had entered into and they backed away. She reached down and straitened her shirt, smoothing out her hair as Andy grabbed his glasses. She hopped out of the back room and casually walked by Joe who stood with a triumphant grin on his face. Andy emerged a second later,

"Well, are you putting it on? They are probably wondering where the hell we are," he said. Joe excitedly ripped the shirt he was wearing off, and put the 'Andy' shirt on as she laughed. Joe was too cute sometimes.

"The concert is in an hour, you're still coming right?" Joe asked, turning to her. She nodded.

"Of course. I just have to shower and look presentable. I'll see you guys then," she said smiling at both of them. Andy nodded awkwardly and hurried of the bus. Joe shrugged at his actions and followed suit.

She sighed and ran her fingers through her hair.

"What the fuck just happened?" she muttered to the air...

*************

The game that you play
Ain't no fun
Sign up to rate and review this story