Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Nikko Breaks Down

Nikko

by Theresa599 3 reviews

All about what happened in Nikko's past and all this will go noe forever...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Fantasy, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-01-17 - Updated: 2007-01-17 - 669 words

1Exciting
Nikko Breaks Down

Chapter one, Nikko

"ATLANTA CONCENTRATE!!!!" Nikko yelled at me.

Look you don't even care about me. I thought getting really annoyed. That's all I wanted to yell at her but instead.

"I am!" I moaned, well more like mumbled. You see I had frozen myself again.

"Freeonna or Theresa who ever is closer!" Nikko yelled out the door.

They both got there at the same time. Theresa giggled. I swear those two share a brain. Even though Freeonna is Queen of the Ancients, but the fact of Freeonna's screwed right arm. You see Freeonna's arm is like Archie's ankle but her armor is more flexible and easier to take off, harder to break and I should know, Herry tried to break it but failed. It is so cool it forms into a full body armor. This fact sucks though, when she take's it off she can't move her arm. Theresa doesn't have that, but she does have a small gold band around her waist not even noticeable, Cronus doesn't even know, at least I don't think.

Freeonna and Theresa both held opposite hands out, closed there eyes and mumbled something under their breath, probably in Ancient language. I defrosted instantly. Freeonna and Theresa left laughing.

"You have to try to concentrate. It's the only way you will get that spell right." Nikko said taunting me.

"NIKKO SHUT UP AND GO BACK TO THE ANCIENT WORLD AND NEVER COME BACK DOWN AGAIN!!!!!!!!!" I yelled.

Nikko was caught by surprise. Her eyes went wide and she looked shocked. She opened her mouth as if to say something, and then closed it again. She put her hand back and opened an icy blue portal. Most likely to the Ancient Word.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nikko
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walked to my room and sat on my bed and cried in my hands. I never married or had children I was all alone and everyone thought I was a happy-go-lucky- girl well I'm not. My memory was still clear after all these years.

NIKKO'S MEMORY FROM AGE 23.

"Kyle help!!" I yelled. I was trapped in my own element, ice. I was trapped between an iceberg and a sharp piece of ice. It was cutting me every time I moved.

"Nikko I will be there in a minute." My fiancé yelled at the air. He was fighting for my life.

"Carlos leave him alone. He's not your problem." I yelled cutting my side even more.

"Please Nikko.............Ahhhh!" Kyle yelled in pain.

I struggled free, ripping lots of flesh as I went. I ran to my fiancé stabbing Carlos with my ice sword as I went. I knelt down, he was dieing I could tell.

"No don't die on my no, no." I cried.

"No....Nikko.....I....won't....die....I.....Love....You....."And with that he died in Nikko's arms.
"NO!!!!!!!"I cried out.

NIKKO'S MEMORY ENDS.

I keep on sobbing into my hands. I get up, my face stained with tears. I start to walk down the hall, I meant to go to the garden, but I saw Freeonna's hour glass. I could see anything in there.

"Stupid Time." I mumbled as the hour glass swung open to revile a big pool of water that was turning.

"Wow she really does hate time." I said as I walked in.

"Atlanta." I asked the pool.

POOL SHOWED NIKKO.
"What in Antarctica, why there?" Atlanta was yelling ant my mother Mykko.

""Ya, I know weird. But I don't know why he is down there, but Hera wants you to go check it our." Mykko answered.

"Well, Atlanta we're going to Antarctica." Jay said.

"Let's go." Theresa said excited. She opened a fiery red portal. No doubt Freeonna taught her that.

INTO ANTARCTICA.

"Cronus teamed up with Insanity. That's not good." Theresa moaned.

"Which one is she again?" Jay asked.

"The goddess of in Insane." Theresa answered.

"AHHHHHH......Theresa help." Atlanta yelled.

I turned away from the pool and.......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i have chapter 2 ready but i'll put it up later
Sign up to rate and review this story