Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Nikko Breaks Down

She shows up and..

by Theresa599 3 reviews

Nikko come's and she fights for the first time since the incident that the team still doesn't know about but will it turn out to be what she wanted or will it turn into a not so happy endin rerad a...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-01-25 - Updated: 2007-01-25 - 717 words

0Unrated
Okay as all of you who read the first chapter then you might be interested in this one it gets a bit more exciting.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I got down there just before Atlanta got her throat slashed.

"Leave her alone!!" I yelled.

Insanity turned and looked at me. Well what a sight I was. My hair, every strand frozen into icicles. My eyes glowing an icy blue color. Well I could feel myself pulsing, my ancient pictures wanted to come out, but I wouldn't let them.

"What did you just say?" She said giving me a mean stare.

I jumped in front of her and in front of Atlanta.

"You'll have to go though me first." I said.

"Oh this should be easy. The girl who never fights and I don't even think you own a weapon, only for the fact that I have my ways of finding out your history." Insanity said shrugging.

"Oh and you will loose." Insanity said laughing.

"We'll see about that." I said under my breath.

I drew my icy sword and transformed my self. The ground pulsed beneath my feet, I pulsed myself. My ancient pictures came out, they move as my dragon bracelet pulses. I force it not to come out. Same as I force my now frozen wings to stay in.

"Atlanta go over with the team." I snarled out though clinched teeth.

Atlanta scampered off.

I attacked Insanity, cutting her arm. She didn't see me the second time though. As I flew my sword at her, she screams in pain I end up on the other side of her. Cronus is shocked, scared.

'Nikko, where did this power come from?" Insanity whispered so quietly I could hardly hear her.

"I've always had this power." I answered looking down at the dying girl.

She died and I looked over at Cronus. He shook his head with fear in his eyes and took off. But, the next thing I know someone spins me around ripping the flesh off of my side.

"Envy, what the..." I was starting to say.

"Oh no, Envy is the one that is just a witch she can do anything that she wants to." Theresa gasped out.

Where does she learn all this? I wondered this is nothing a child would need to hear let alone know.

"You never kill one of those triplets cause' they have two more and so in the end the person dies and if the succeed in killing the person they get to bring their sister back." Theresa said.

"Well you could have said that earlier." I stopped thinking for a minute then added. "And go home right now."

Everyone turned to leave but Atlanta. "What are you doing go home with the team I'll be fine. They'll be dead at the end of this, I promise."

Atlanta started to leave, the team was all walking a way to where it was safer to open Theresa's portal.

Nikko fought and fought. She eventually killed Insanity. But then Ivy appeared and the battle raged on.

Ivy has poison magic but can only use it when her sister's are around. Ivy was easy to kill. But Envy made an appearance and all of Nikko's hopes vanished. For Envy was Pain and Regret, Nikko was sure to break down at this.

"So Nikko feeling a little guilty." Envy said grinning.

"What are you talking about?" I asked know perfectly well what she was talking about.

"About Carlos. Aren't you feeling guilty because it was your fault he died." She said still grinning.

I broke down in tears. She knew how to get though to me.

I heard footsteps it was her but I still didn't look up. She came over, I felt something pierce right though me. I looked down to see a tip of a sword out of the front of me. Envy pulled it out. I screamed from the pain she had just caused me.

MEANWHILE!!!!!

"What was that?" I asked out loud.

"Atlanta, what was what?" Theresa asked.

"I think I just heard Nikko scream." Atlanta answered back.

The entire team starts to run back and as they approach the see the still body of Nikko.
_____________________________________________________
Ohhhh what happened? is she okay?Find out in Ias she alright.

Chapter in the works whoot
Sign up to rate and review this story