Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > This Is A Love Story In My Own Way- A Pete Story

Get Me Out of My Mind, And Get You Out of Those Clothes

by Dancemandydance 1 review

When Leigh joings the boys on the tour, her and Pete grow alot closer that first night.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-01-28 - Updated: 2007-01-29 - 3132 words

0Unrated
It was three days since Pete and kissed Leigh and it was all he could think about. Her warm hands touching his skin, her soft, full lips, her eyes and her smile plagued his mind. They had been talking via IM while they were apart, and talking to her made him even more excited to finally have her in his arms again (and this time, for more than a mere night).

GeekyxBassman: Hey love
Mexisxleigh: Why hello, stranger
GeekyxBassman: R u ready 4 tomorrow?
Mexisxleigh: I think so...I got all my clothes packed, my toothbrush, my iPod, my cellphone, my sexy black panties...
GeekyxBassman: sexy black panties, huh? Is that a present for me?
Mexisxleigh: I'm not sure that they are your size, Pete:)
Geekyxbassman: ah ha ha. very funny.
Mexisxleigh: I bought them just for you tho :)

Pete couldn't help the feeling that was coming up from his toes. He changed positions, trying to shake it off, but the thought of Leigh in those black panties was almost too much for him to bear.

Leigh loved making Pete squirm...it was so much fun. But she, too couldn't stop thinking about what it would be like to make love to him. She had to stop talking like this or she wouldn't be able to get to sleep.

GeekyxBassman: I cant wait to see them, love.
mexisxleigh: Hey I should probably get going...early flight tomorrow. are you still picking me up at the airport?
GeekyxBassman: ah you have to go? it was just getting good. lol. but i guess the soner you go to bed the sooner I will get to see you AND those panties. Yeah i'll pick you up when you get in.
mexisxleigh: Pete you are such a naughty little boy. I'll see you tomorrow. love you.
GeekyxBassman: I love you too, Leigh.

That night Leigh thought she would have trouble getting to sleep, but she had been so wound up the last 3 days getting everything prepared that as soon as she hit the bed she was out like a light. She awoke the next morning bright and early, put on a pair of dark jeans and a cute pink top, grabbed her luggage and headed to the airport.

When Leigh landed she exited the plane and went to baggage claim looking for Pete, but he was nowhere to be found. She stood there looking like a lost little girl when someone grabbed her from behind. She screamed and spun herself around to find Pete smiling and laughing at her.

"Hi, gorgeous," he giggled, clasping his hands around her. Leigh was so startled by him that she slapped him on the shoulder.

"That wasn't funny, Peter," she said with a pout. He couldn't help kissing her beautiful full lips, even though she seemed kinda mad at him. He pulled her into him and gently kissed her pout. She resisted at first but she had been dying to kiss him for the last 3 days so she leaned into the kiss and put her arms around his neck.

"Sorry, angel, you just looked so cute," he whispered after his lips parted from hers. She smiled and said, "You shouldn't do that to a beautiful girl standing alone in the airport, you know. Someone might think you were stealing me. Plus you do look kinda shady with that black hoodie on," she giggled and tugged down on his hood.

"Its my disguise!" he said with excitement as he grabbed her hand and walked her over to the bags. He grabbed her bag for her and then walked her to his car that he rented for the day. He turned on the engine and Panic! At the Disco started blaring. Leigh started boppin her head and singing along to "Lying is the most fun..." and Pete started to drive. "I love this song," Leigh said as Pete reached over and grabbed her hand. It was playing so loud that Pete hardly heard what she said so he said, "I love you too, babe."

"Not you, dumbass...the SONG. I love the SONG," Leigh laughed.

"Oh yeah...yeah I knew what you meant. I was just...yeah its a great song," Pete's face turned all red.

"I love it when you stutter, you're so adorable," Leigh ran her fingers through the hair at the Pete's neck, sending a shiver up his spine that she could feel. She took joy in the fact that she made Pete Wentz, someone who she had gauked over for so long, act like a lovesick puppy. The way he stuttered and blushed, the way her touch made his body shiver was almost too much for her. She wanted Pete more than she had wanted anyone in her whole life and that night she was going to have him.

"So tonight is the show, but tomorrow they booked us on this radio show so we have to spend the night. They're putting us up in this really nice hotel though so your first night here won't be with a whole bunch of smelly dudes on a bus." Pete put his hand on her thigh, making her shudder. The sexual tension in that Range Rover was almost too much for either of them to handle.

"Oh yeah? Thats cool. I was kind of excited about the whole bus thing tho, but I guess i'll have to wait to experience that fun stuff tomorrow night." What Leigh was really thinking was that she would be able to be alone with Pete tonight. I know what you're thinking, / what a slut/, but Leigh wasn't like this with all guys. In fact, she had only slept with one other man in her life and that didn't turn out so great. Hopefully her experience with Pete would be better.

They got to the venue and she was greeted by the rest of the guys. "Heyyyyy look who it is? Leigh, how are you," Patrick said embracing her in a big teddy bear hug. He was the best at giving hugs, well, second best. The hug by Patrick was followed by ones from Joe and Andy.

"I'm great, how are you guys?", Leigh said as she went over to Pete and hugged his waist. "We are awesome, it'll be nice to have a girl on the road for a little while," Andy said to her.

"Yeah...I need someone to wash my socks," Joe said with a laugh. This caused Pete to grab a Gusher from the snack plate and throw it at him. "Ha Ha...YOU MISSED ME!"

"Yeah i'll get you back later, fro boy," said Pete.

"I'm so sure that will happen," Joe smirked.

Leigh laughed and patted Pete's stomach. "Now boys...lets all play nice." At that moment someone came in and told the boys that they had to do sound check. Pete grabbed Leigh's hand and leaded her out into the arena so she could sit and watch. Leigh was one of a couple people sitting the audience when the boys started playing "This Aint A Scene" as their warm-up. They were having fun and joking around and Leigh realized how lucky she was to be apart of their little group. The rest of the guys had made her feel so welcome, even Joe who was a little bit of a smartass.

After the boys finished the soundcheck, Pete decided to take Leigh out to dinner. He took her to a fun little 50's style diner that was packed full of people. "Baby, maybe we should go someplace else, it's kinda crowded," Leigh said with concern for Pete in her voice.

"No its fine, Leigh. Its only crowded because its AWESOME. I come to this place everytime we play here. They have awesome french fries," said Pete with tons of excitement in his voice.

"Oh, awesome french fries huh? Well in THAT case," Leigh smiled grabbed Pete's hand, dragging him into the diner. "Two please," she said to the hostess. The hosted looked up and her jaw dropped to the floor when she saw Pete.

"Ohmigod...you're Pete Wentz, aren't you?"

"Am I?...I dunno," he said with a coy smile.

"Let me get you a booth right away," the girl said with a nervous tone to her voice.

"What? Oh God no, these people were waiting first. I'm not that kinda dude. We'll wait." Leigh smiled up at him and her heart skipped a beat. God, could he be any more perfect? she thought to himself. Her question was answered when a little girl came up to Pete and pulled on his jeans.

"excuse me, can I have your autograph, Mr. Wentz?" Pete smiled and kneeled down so him and the girl were eye and eye. "Sure sweetie," he grabbed a pen out of his pocket and signed the girl's kids menu, "and mr. wentz is my father, you can call me Pete." He gave the girl a peck on the cheek and the girl turned tomato red, whispered "thanks" and ran away. A couple of more people asked for Pete's autograph and he was happy to oblidge.

"I'm sorry," he shrugged at Leigh.

"What are you sorry about? You're amazing...", she stepped close to him but then she hesitated,"can I kiss your cheek or is that not cool to do in public?", to which Pete responded with a soft peck on the lips.

"People are going to find out that i'm dating you eventually, and I'm not one to hide from the truth so I say we just act like a normal couple, eh?" Leigh nodded and pecked his cheek.

"Leigh party of 2," said the hostess. Pete and Leigh were led to their booth in the corner of the restaurant.

"This is cozy," Pete smiled as he opened up his menu. "Wait, what am I doing? I already know what I want. Silly me. What do you want?" Leigh purused the menu. She was probably the pickiest person she knew but since Pete said they had amazing fries she decided to give those a shot.

"I think i'll have the fries," she looked up at him from her menu.

"Just fries? seriously? thats why you're so small."

"Yeah i'm really picky, but if you said the fries are good i'll go with that. If they aren't good, I will have to hurt you later though," she winked at him.

"OoOoO, kinky," Pete giggled. Leigh slapped his wrist playfully.

"silly boys...all you think about is sex."

"Yeah...pretty much. I mean, what? No!!! I think about other stuff, too. like kissing and spooning," he made an adorable face.

"Oh lord...i've got myself a queenie."

"Ha ha ha. VERY funny, Leigh," he smirked as he started playing footsie with Leigh.

They enjoyed their dinner of french fries and salad, and couldn't stop smiling and staring at eachother. They could feel other eyes watching them but they didn't care, to them they were the only two in the diner.

"Well, I gotta go on in an hour so we should probably get going." Pete paid the bill and the drove back to the venue. That night the boys were so on and once again Pete looked straight at Leigh when he licked Joe's guitar, making her quiver in the knees so much that she had to grab onto a nearby pole. She needed to be with him tonight or she was going to burst.

After the meet and greet Pete and Leigh headed to the hotel. They were giggling and kissing in the elevator like two teenagers and when they got to the door of the room, Leigh pushed her back against the door and pulled Pete in for a sensual kiss. Her hands went through his hair and down his neck and back, eventually grabbing his ass. Pete smiled into her kiss and pushed her harder against the door, one hand on her hip and one desperatly trying to open the door. Pete tried to get the door open as fast as he good but was having trouble concentrating. Eventually he got it open and he and Leigh rushed into the hotel. Their lips broke as they surveyed the room and caught their breath.

"Wow..this is beautiful," said Leigh walking into the living room as Pete walked close behind her with his arms around her waist.

"Yeah, I asked for a nice one for you," he whispered. Leigh turned herself around to face him and put her arms around his neck and grazed her lips with his twice before he parted her lips with his tongue and pulled her into a deep french kiss. His kisses were deep and yet they were very gentle. It was almost as though he was afraid of hurting her. She pulled away and whispered to him, "Pete, i'm not that fragile. You won't break me." In response to this he pulled her tight to his chest and engulfed her in the most powerful kiss she had ever experienced. He kissed down her jaw line and her neck, his fingers almost clawing at her back. Leigh moaned as he sucked on her neck and Pete knew he had found her weak spot. She felt him smile against her skin as she grabbed his hoodie and twisted it in her hand. His hand went up her arm and slipped her sleeve off her shoulder so he could continue exploring her body with his lips. She started to breath heavy and grabbed him tight, feeling his erection against her leg. She leaned her head back and let out a moan, causing Pete's lips to break from her skin.

"Are you alright," he said breathlessly. She opened her eyes to find him gazing into hers and whispered, "yes...i'm fine," she gave him a sexy smile and bit her lip, looking him up and down. "I'll be right back though, ok? Why dont you go into the bedroom and i'll be in in a second," she ran her finger down his arm and winked and walked away in the sexiest way she could muster.

"Black panties?", Pete said with anticipation in his voice. Leigh looked over her shoulder and winked at him before grabbing her bag and walking into the bathroom."Ok beautiful," Pete sighed happily. He watched her walk away and licked his lips before walking over to the bed, unzipping his hoodie and taking it off before laying down on the bed and staring at the ceiling. After about five minutes Leigh came out from the bathroom and leaned against the doorway. She had a sexy black satin and lace slip on and the black panties that Pete was so excited to see.

"Hi," she said with a sexy voice. Pete sprung up on the bed and his eyes got so wide that Leigh was afraid they would pop out of his head. He got off the bed and met Leigh halfway. His hands softly grazed the side of Leigh's slip before tracing the lace on her chest. He licked his lips and looked into Leigh's eyes. "wow...just...wow. You are sooo...so." Leigh smiled and put her finger to Pete's lips. He smiled and then put her finger inside his mouth and sucked on it for a second, causing Leigh to laugh out loud. He giggled and pulled her close, moving her hair to the side and kissing her neck so hard she was afraid he might try and bight her. She gave into his kiss and started putting her hands up his shirt, lifting it up and revealing his sexy bartskull tattoo. She gasped with pleasure and leaned back as his hands grabbed the small of her back and pulled her into him.

She lifted up his shirt a little bit more and then he raised his hands in the air so she could take off his shirt. He had an amazing body. It wasn't too toned but he wasn't skin and bones either. He had a slightly visible sixpack that Leigh couldn't help trace with her fingers. He gave a slight growl and pushed his lips against hers with great force. She stepped back a little so she could unzip his pants and push them down. He stepped out of his pants and walked backwards towards the bed. He sat down and Leigh stratled him, slightly revealing her black panties. She could feel his erection against her, only making her kiss him deeper. Pete's warm hands went behind her back and up her slip, pulling it up and fully revealing her beautiful, tiny silk panties. He looked down at her and whipsered, "Jesus God...those are so fucking sexy I almost dont want to take them off," he kissed her neck, "but they are so coming off." Leigh laughed and pushed his chest so he fell down on the bed. He laughed out loud and stared up at Leigh as she took her slip in her hands and raised it over her head, revealing her perfect breasts. Pete bit his lip and pulled her down, spun her around and got ontop of her.

"Take me Pete, I cant take it anymore...I want you so bad."

"I", kiss, "feel," kiss, "the same way. I love you so much." He traced her panties with his finger before pulling them down. She did the same thing to his boxers and then revealed his "little peter". She bit her lip and whispered "wow" before he positioned himself between her legs and slid gently into her. Leigh closed her eyes, moaned, and arched her back as pete gently put his hand behind her neck and kissed the other side while he started pumping into her. Pete moaned against her skin as she clawed at his back. It was the most amazing feeling either of them had ever experienced. It had been so long since Pete had had sex with someone he truly loved and he had forgotton how amazing it felt, although this was a new high point. Leigh was so beautiful, so soft, and so amazingly sexy. He felt as though he fit into her perfectly and when he climaxed she climaxed with him in unison. After an hour of kissing and their bodies grinding against eachother, Pete kissed Leigh and layed next to her.

"Wow..." Leigh stared at the ceiling. "Pete..just..wow." Now it was Pete that made leigh stutter and turn red. She turned her body on her side and wrapped herself around Pete's body. He put his arm around her and pulled her into his chest.

"Yeah," Pete smiled and kissed her hair, "we're gonna have to do that again." Leigh giggled and hugged him tight.

"Oh yes...most definetely we are going to do that again."
Sign up to rate and review this story