Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > This Is A Love Story In My Own Way- A Pete Story

Morning Delight, The Radio, and the Battle for Hemmy

by Dancemandydance 2 reviews

Leigh and Pete have spent their first night together and now its time to go on with business as normal...or as normal as you can get for Pete and the boys.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-01-29 - Updated: 2007-01-30 - 1679 words

0Unrated
That night Pete and Leigh spent hours making love and getting to know every inch of each other's bodies. After hours of love making, Leigh fell soundly asleep beside Pete, her left arm and leg laying across his body and her head resting against his chest. He tried to get to sleep but he had always had a bit of an insomnia problem and the fact that he had the most entracing woman he'd ever seen sleeping right next to him didn't help any. He stared at her and ran his fingers through her soft hair as she slept. After a while he slowly drifted into a light sleep. It was around 8 am that Pete awoke and noticed that Leigh was having a very sexy dream. She gave a little moan, smile, and move her body slightly against him, causing Pete to become extremely aroused.

"Pete, hehehe, stop it. We can't do that here...oh ok," Leigh giggled in her sleep. All Pete could do to keep from grabbing her was bite his lip and grab the bed sheets, twisting them in his hands. "God Pete, you are so fucking sexy...screw me." Leighs body had now shifted so she was on her back. Pete couldn't hold back any longer and leaned ontop of her, giving her a slow, deep kiss. Leigh awoke with a moan against his lips and pulled him ontop of her, wrapping her legs around him as he entered her. She broke from his kiss and looked up into his eyes.

"I was just having the sexiest dream about you, Pete," she said softly as she caressed his face. "Please fuck me."

"With pleasure," he smiled and kissed her. "Oh and by the way, I know. You talk in your sleep...hence the me kiss-attacking you situation." He started to gently pump in and out of her, kissing all over her neck. Leigh blushed, bit her lip, and gave Pete the most amazing 'fuck me' eyes he'd ever seen. He took this as a sign to go a little deeper and soon he had Leigh moaning almost too loud for being in a hotel room. Pete growled against her skin and made sounds that brought on Leigh's climax sooner than she expected. He soon followed suit, resting his head against her neck and breathing deeply.

"You know," he said breathlessly, "I didn't think it could get any better than last night...I was wrong," he kissed her neck and rolled over to his back, pulling Leigh up close to his side. "I wish you and I could stay here all day...but I have to take a shower and go to that radio station in about 45 minutes. You're welcome to stay here or you can jump in the shower with me and come along."

"Pete, do you honestly think I could be ready to go in 45 minutes?", she asked looking up at him, "This takes time you know. I dont just wake up looking beautiful every day."

"I beg to differ...you look stunning right now," he whispered as he kissed her nose. "Come on..it'll be fun."

"Fine," she said sitting up beside Pete, letting her hair cascade softly down her back. Pete touched the small of her back and felt shivers go up Leigh's spine.

"You alright, baby?"

"Yup...you just know right where to touch me," she smiled and looked behind her to see him smiling back. Leigh got up and walked into the bathroom to turn on the water, got in and started washing her hair. Pete got in with her soon after and asked to wash her hair himself.

"Only if I can wash yours, its starting to look yucky." Leigh made a funny face and Pete frowned. "I'm kidding baby," she said running her fingers up and down his torso as he washed her hair. The water flowing down her back and the gentle touch of Pete's hands made Leigh arch her back and moan with pleasure. "God, you're really really good at that. It always feels so much nicer to have someone else wash your hair."

"FINE, you can wash it!" Pete giggled and put some shampoo in Leigh's hands. She ran her fingers through his hair and began to massage his scalp, making Pete's eyes roll back and causing him moan and bite his lip. "Wow...that really does feel good." Causing Pete to moan like that made Leigh go crazy and pretty soon he had her against the wall, soaping up her body and making love to her at the same time.

After they were done showering and...doing other things, Leigh quickly dried her hair and they got dressed and headed over to the radio station. When they got there the other guys were already there.

"Pete we go on in like...1 minute. What the fuck were you two doing all night?", said Patrick crossing his arms like a dissaprooving father.

"Well dad..thats none of your business," giggled Pete as he kissed Leigh on the head and headed into the booth with the rest of the guys. Leigh sat over on the couch to watch the boys.

Radiotech: And we're on in 5, 4, 3, 2,1
DJ: You're listening to KQGP and I've got everyone's favorite emo boys with me in the studio today: Fall Out Boy!
Patrick: are we still being referred to as "emo"?
Pete: well, we do convey EMOtion. That is most of us do. Patrick's a robot.
DJ: Domo arigoto Mr. Robato
Patrick: If i knew how to say your welcome in Japanese, I so would right now.
DJ: So you guys just had a show last night, how did that go?
Andy: It was awesome, as usual. The crowd was really great last night, best we've had here i'de say.
Joe: Most def...I've never gotten more panties thrown at me.
Pete: Joe has a collection of those
DJ: Let me just say your new album is fantastic guys. You've really stepped it up with this one. There isn't a track I dont like. Do you guys have any favorites?
Pete: Probably Hum Hallelujah because the words mean alot to me. Plus Patrick sings the hell outa my words.
Patrick: I dont know...it was cool doing "Golden" because we've never really done a ballad before.
DJ: awesome...awesome. So this question is for Pete. Pete, apparently some people spotted you at Mama Joe's last night with a beautiful brunette getting pretty cozy in a booth. Any comment?
Pete: smiling at Leigh That's my girlfriend. She just joined us on the tour last night and i'm really glad she's here.
Patrick: Yeah, me too. Now he'll stop spooning with me on the bus.
Pete: Oh that will never stop, we'll just have 3 in the bunk now.

The guys answered a copy more questions and it seemed like 30 minutes had passed before the DJ concluded the interview. The boys were so cute and funny, Patrick and Pete always worked great off eachother and Leigh found herself lauging out loud several times.

DJ: Haha...you guys sure are something else. It was great talking to you. Have a great rest of the tour.
Radiotech: and clear. Good job guys.

"Thanks for coming down guys, it was nice meeting you," said the DJ as he shook each guys hand. The boys left the booth and Pete walked over to Leigh.

"I swear I just heard a million teenage girls hearts break in unison. You didn't have to do that, Pete," said Leigh as she put her finger through Pete's belt buckles and looked sheepishly up at him.

"I would rather have it said straight out than have people spreading rumors about you and not knowning the truth."

"People are still going to spread rumors. Maybe even now more than ever. But I can handle it, at least I know you've got my back." Pete put his hands on Leigh's back and pulled her close.

"Yup...I got it alright," he giggled. They left the radio station and the bus was there waiting for him. "Welcome to your home away from home for the next month and a half, Leigh. Love it, fear it, respect it...it is THE BUS." Leigh couldn't help but laugh as she wraped her arms around Pete's waist and hugged his side.

"Oh its so beautiful," she said like a fairy princess looking upon her dress she would wear to the grand ball. Pete lead her into the bus and gave her a quick tour.

"And THIS! is our bed...I know its small but I think we can manage. We're both pretty small people."

"I dont think Patrick will fit in there with us," Leigh frowned and then started to giggle.

"Looks that way...looks that way," said Patrick, standing behind Leigh.

"GOD you scared me, Patrick!" Leigh playfully slapped his arm and then plotted down on the bed. "Are you sure you're ok with me stealing your wife?" She eyed Pete with a coy smile.

"Yup..totally cool. I still got Joe AND I'll have custody of Hemmy." Patrick laughed and looked down at Hemmy who was up on his legs licking Leigh's hand as it rested on the bed.

"OH no you dont. Hemmy is my son and Leigh is his new mommy. You can't take him away from his new mommy," Pete said with an angry tone to his voice.

"You know how to settle this Pete. Guitar Hero...now." Patrick walked to the front of the bus while Pete just stood there. "Seriously, let's play!"

Pete laughed, caressed Leigh's arm and kissed her on the lips before running to the front of the bus. " I love watching you run away," Leigh called after him and whistled, causing Pete to laugh and slap his own ass before exiting through the curtain. Soon she could hear Queen start to play and she decided to lay down and let the boys play.

"This is going to be a fun summer," she said to Hemmy before she drifted off to sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story