Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > This Is A Love Story In My Own Way- A Pete Story

The Boys Take Over Disney World

by Dancemandydance 4 reviews

When Pete finds out from Patrick that Leigh loves Disney World, he plans a little detour for them

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-02-03 - Updated: 2007-02-04 - 2748 words

2Exciting
Leigh's first full week touring with the boys had been a blast. They had a show almost every night and when they weren't performing they were spending their time getting to know Leigh, some more than others. Patrick had become like a big brother to Leigh. For some reason she just felt very comfortable with him. Maybe it was his great hugs? Or maybe it was the fact that he could quote almost every line from any movie, a trait that Leigh found very entertaining? Either way, when Leigh wasn't with Pete she was with Patrick.

They were en route to Orlando for a show when Pete went into the other room for a telephone interview to talk about a new band he had just signed. Patrick and Leigh took up the controllers for Nintento 64 and decided to have an old-school mario kart battle.

"Ohhh sista you are goin DOWN!" Patrick exclaimed as he passed Leigh before bursting into song, "SUGA you're goin down SWINGIN!"

Leigh looked at him and said dully, "Wow Trick...you are such a gigantic dork. OH look at that! I fuckin passed you. NOW who's goin down? BOO and YA," she laughed and pointed at him. Patrick threw down his controller and pouted.

"Fine...you're too good. I give up," he said as he started walking out of the room.

"I'm sorry...come back and talk to me. I'm bored," she gave him puppy dog eyes and he couldn't resist, so he turned around and came and sat next to her.

"So you and Pete...He's crazy about you. I've honestly never seen him so happy," Patrick smiled at Leigh, causing her to blush.

"Yeah...he's kinda amazing. I feel like we have a lot in common, but i'm not as agnst driven, of course. Which is why i'm always smiling," Leigh said through a forced smile.

"Ha ha...yeah. But Pete hasn't been really down at all since he's met you. You better not make him start writing crappy ass love ballads. I'm NOT singing that shit," he joked.

"No actually, he's written really good stuff lately," Leigh said in all honesty.

"He's written stuff this week? I haven't read anything." There was a slight tinge of jealousy behinds Patrick's voice.

"Oh nothing much...just stuff in his journal," Leigh felt slighty awkward and was glad when Patrick changed the subject.

"So...Orlando," he smiled.

"Yeah, he's pretty hot."

"Oh, totally girlfriend!," he said, giving a very convincing performance as a flamboyant homosexual. "But seriously," his voice was normal again, "have you ever been?"

"Oh yeah. I've been to Disney World twice. It's my favorite place in the world."

"Really? hmmmm....intresting." Patrick stroked his chin like he was thinking of an evil plan.

"What are you thinking?" Just then Pete walked into the room. Leigh stood up and went to hug him. "How was your interview?"

"It was good...I got a lot of questions about you but I tried to keep it about the band I signed," he smile down at her as she yawned.

"Good. Hey, i'm really tired. I think i'm going to go lay down so i'm fresh for the show tonight, okay?"

"Yeah...you go ahead. I'm starving so i'm gonna go get some food." He pecked her on the cheek and patted her ass before she ran off to their bunk. Pete couldn't take naps because for some reason they just made him even more tired. He walked into the kitchen and Patrick followed close behind.

"So," said Patrick with a bit of knowing behind his voice. "Leigh apparently loves Disney World more than like...anything. We should go there tomorrow."

"What?" said Pete with a bag of potato chips in his hand. "She never told me that, how is it that you know so much about her?" There was that same sound of jealously in Pete's voice that Patrick had earlier. "But yeah...that sounds like an awesome idea," Pete said, shaking off the jealous feeling that made him uneasy. "But don't you not do well on roller coasters?"

"Yeah, but Disney World isn't all roller coasters. They have stuff for kids like me!"

Pete laughed and started singing the tune to "Its a Small World After All" while Patrick twirled around.

"GOD i'm leaving with a bus full of fucking FAIRIES!" Joe exclaimed as he walked from the bathroom. "Oh by the way dudes, don't go in there. I just gave birth to a beautiful brown baby boy."

Pete, of course, being the gross-out loving guy he is, couldn't resist the urge to go smell it. "Holy hell, Joe," he cringed as he walked away from the bathroom fanning himself. "What the fuck did you eat? Half a bottle of Tabasco sauce?"

Patrick laughed and remembered the time he once did that. "Good times," he giggled, "Good fuckin times!"

That night the show went off without a hitch and soon Leigh and Pete were walking arm-in-arm into their hotel. The walked in, closed the door, and looked at eachother. Pete pulled Leigh close and whispered in her ear before nibbling it, "So...I've got a litte suprise for you." He started to bit her ear, causing Leigh to sigh and lean her head back, arching her body against his. Pete put his hand behind her neck, supporting her as his lips traveled down her neck and started landing little kisses all over.

"What's that?" she said quietly, closing her eyes and biting her lip.

"Well," he kissed her cheek, "Tomorrow we have the day off so the boys and I are taking you to Disney World for the day." This caused Leigh to jump up and scream with joy.

"What!?!?! AWESOME!!! I fucking LOVE you, Pete Wentz," she exclaimed as she pushed him onto the bed, crawling ontop of him and kissing him passionately. He laughed against her lips and put his hands up the back of her shirt, softly running his hands up and down the small of her back.

"Well," he broke away from the kiss, "honestly it was Patrick's idea. I didn't even know you loved Disney World." He grabbed Leigh's shoulders and sat up, her legs still stratling his hips. "Which is why I think we should...God, I can't believe i'm about to say this," he said softly as he looked into Leigh's fiery eyes, "but I think we need to get to know eachother more. I've loved you from the first day I saw you but I feel like we've been spending most of our time getting to know eachother physically and not mentally, and if we want our realtionship to last, which I do, we need to talk more." He caressed her arm and arched his left brow, waiting for a response.

Leigh smiled at him and put her hands on her shoulders and said, "I suppose you're right. It's just so hard for me to not want to be with you every time I see you. You're so God-damn sexy. But I love Pete the person as much if not more than Pete the body so let's talk." She gave him a slight peck on the mouth and got up to get changed in her PJs.

"I know what you mean...I feel the same way about you," he smiled as he got changed into flannel batman PJ bottoms and a white t-shirt. She came out of the room wearing Superman boxers and a white tank.

"Oh Lord," she laughed, "You know Superman kicks Batman's ass, right?" she said playfully.

"HA HA, yeah right!" Pete laughed. "See if I had known you were a Superman girl I would have never had sex wih you."

Leigh hit him playfully in the arm and they got into bed, snuggled up next to eacother and spent almost the entire night talking about everything from childhood friends to their favorite kind of cake.

The next morning the guys and Leigh took a van to Disney World. They had decided on going to the Magic Kingdom and MGM Studios, Leigh's two favorite places. As they walked down main street only a few people stopped them and asked for autographs (they probably figured they were trying to enjoy their day off). The boys graciously signed autographs before walking again. Leigh wasn't bothered by this, in fact she loved it because of the way the boys treated their fans. They were so sweet and down to earth, which is why Leigh, who was one of their biggest fans, felt so comfortable with them so quickly.

"So...where to first?" Andy asked Leigh.

"Well, we always go to Pirates of the Caribbean first whenever I come here AND they put in the new stuff like Jack Sparrow and Barbosa and i've been dying to see it," Leigh spoke as though she had to convince the guys, but soon realized there was no need.

"Oh man! They put Jack Sparrow in? Let's freakin GO! I wanna see Johnny freakin Depp!" Pete grabbed Leigh's hand and started skipping like a little school boy.

When they got to the ride Patrick looked nervous. "Don't be scared, Trick," Leigh said as she locked one arm with his and one with Pete's, "there's only one drop and its not even that big. You can't get hurt on this ride." Patrick reluctantly stepped onto the boat and they krept along slowy as the talking skull and crossbones started to warn them, "dead...men...tell...no...tales." Before they knew it they were walking out of the ride.

"GOD that was fun!" Patrick exclaimed. "Seriously...I flippin loved that. What's next?"

"Ok I totally vote for Haunted Mansion," Pete said, raising his hand in the air. Leigh loved the way the atmosphere of this place had turned them all into little school boys.

"I second that!" Leigh jumped up and gave Pete a high-five, just barely reaching his hand. He grabbed her hand and they all ran across the park to the Haunted Mansion.

When they got there, there were tons of teenagers there who obviously worked there because they knew every single word to the speech the scary voice gave in the stretching room. They all screamed when the ligths went off and the lightning struck, revealing the body of Mr. Gracie hanging from the rafters. Leigh screamed and hugged Pete tight, burying her face in his chest. Patrick did the same to Joe, to which he responded "Get off me, you fuckin fairy!" Pete sushed him and they walked down the hall to the "Doom Bugies".

A couple of teenagers stopped them and asked for autographs, but unfortunately the ride was fast moving and it was too dark for them to see, so the boys had to refuse. A couple of girls gave Leigh dagger-eyes as she held Pete's hand, but she didn't care. She was in the happiest place on earth with her favorite person in the world having the time of her life.

They spent the rest of the afternoon in the Magic Kingdom and then made their way over to Disney MGM studios where they rode the Star Wars ride (much to Joe's excitement), took in the Muppet 3D show, and rocked out on the Rockin' Roller Coaster (Patrick, of course, decided to go get a drink during this time). Since the Rockin' Roller Coaster was right next to the Tower of Terror, Leigh suggested that they go there next.

"Please, Pete? It's my favorite ride," she said with a baby face, dragging him up the hill.

"You don't have to beg, babe, I fuckin love this ride," he smiled and started running up the hill. Leigh tried to catch up but her asthma got the best of her. She stopped and leaned over, catching her breath. Pete walked down to her and put his hand on her back. "Baby, are you ok? What's wrong?"

"Nothing," said Leigh, straightening herself up. "Let's do this thing." They got into the lobby of the Hollywood Tower Hotel, walked into a room where they saw an old Twilight Zone clip that showed the "true" story of what happend one night that caused the hotel to be haunted (which Pete loved), and then made their way to the basement to board the elevator. Now, Leigh loved this ride, but it still did scare her because she never new what was going to happen. This ride was different every time. Sometimes you'de go up first, sometimes you'de go down, sometimes there would be ghosts, sometimes you would get caged in, so Leigh couldn't help but grab Pete's hand as the elevator started to rise.

The Twighlight Zone narrator started to talk again and soon the theme was playing, and Pete started singing along to it in Leigh's ear, making her giggle. Then they looked out and saw green rain falling and a little girl singing " rain, rain, go away" in a very eerily creepy tone. Then all of a sudden they rose up. Pete screamed and looked over at Leigh, who did the same exact thing to him. They laughed at eachother and then felt a flash; this was a ride that took your picture so you could cherish the moment afterwards. The doors openned up and they saw the entire park about to be blanketed in night when they went down 10 stories faster than lightning. Up and down they went a couple of times until the ride came to a stop.

"Holy crap," said Andy as they stumbled out of the ride. "That was sweet. Now I know what Patrick means when he says that rides like that leave your stomach up in outer space. Crazy."

"Yeah...that has GOT to be my favorite ride," said Joe. Pete and Leigh nodded in agreement as the went to go look at the picture. It was probably the cutest picture ever taken on that ride. Leigh and Pete were holding eachothers hands and had gigantic smiles on their faces, their eyes wide with fear. Pete bought the most expensive picture package there and whispered "Look, the first photo of our photo album."

"God, you're such a girly man," Joe said. "Yup...I totally heard you. I got BAT ears, baby!" Leigh and Pete just smiled as they walked down to meet Patrick.

"Hey guys, I just caught the Beauty and the Beast show. It was pretty freakin awesome," he smiled.

"Yeah, thats a great show. I saw that the first time I was here when I chickened out on the Tower of Terror." Pete looked at her with wide eyes.

"Yes...I used to be a scaredy-cat. Shut up," she said with a little girl voice and pushed Pete.

"They're gonna do that really cool lazer light show soon, you guys wanna check it out before we hit the road?" Andy said looking at the schedule of events.

"Yeah, its a great show, but it makes me cry," Leigh smiled as she hugged Pete's side.

"Why does it make you cry?" Patrick asked with concern in his voice.

"Well," Pete interjected before Leigh could tell the story. "Ever since Leigh was little, Disney's always made her cry. She doesn't know why, but it does." Pete stood tall as if he had just answered the most important question in the world.

"I see you too talked more," Patrick said with a wink.

"Hey," Pete pushed him jokingly, "What is that supposed to mean?"

"No nothin..nothin," he said coyly as they walked to the laser show. It was a great show and though Leigh tried to hold back her tears, when "When You Wish Upon a Star" started to play her eyes welled up with water.

Pete smiled and wiped her tears away with his hand, followed by two kisses on her cheeks. As they exited the park, they all talked about their favorite parts of the day.

"Star Wars...hands down," Joe said with certainty.

"Um...The Winnie The Pooh ride," Patrick said jokingly, "No honestly I think meeting Jasmine...she's fuckin smokin." They all laughed at him.

"I'm gonna have to say Tower of Terror, that was a sweet ride," Andy said and Pete and Leigh nodded in agreement.

"Most def," they said in the same tone at the same time, causing them to laugh out loud. About 30 minutes later they were on the road again heading west, which meant that soon they would be visiting Leigh's hometown of Seattle.
Sign up to rate and review this story