Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Still So Young, Desperate For Attention

Musings of a Different Kind

by alyssaatthedisco 3 reviews

It's kind of short, but it's to the point. Ish. Anyway, I hope you like it, it's a little different from what you are used to from me. Let me know what you think, si vous plait?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-01-28 - Updated: 2007-01-29 - 537 words

2Moving
A/N: Okay, I have inspiration, so I'm going to try and write this as quickly as I can so that I don't forget it or lose it. Okay! I hope you like it! It's a little bit different from my normal junk! This, as I promised, is for squeakyfromme And I think you will find a few little goodies in there. This little idea also goes to her. So thank you muchly! huggles forever!

**************************

I wish I could tell her. I've been feeling this way about her for so long. Since I first met her. Of course, it's been on again off again. Seeing as at one point I thought she was a total bitch. I wish I could just go up to her and say Elly, I love you. I've loved you since the first day I met you. I've just never told you. And then she would leap into my arms and tell me the same thing. She would proclaim her love for me in all it's amazing Hollywood silver screen glory.

But, of course, reality is not a Hollywood movie. What if she doesn't feel the same way? What if she really just doesn't love me. What if she says those dreaded words You're more like a brother to me, Brendon. As much as I have prepared for that one sentence, and know that it's coming-it would still crush me. She isn't like the other girls. And she doesn't even know it.

I got her the most awesome birthday present. I never got to give it to her though. Not after...well. Never mind that. I got her a locket. It was silver gold and it wasn't one of those big chunky ones, although I'm positive she would wear it. It's just a small locket on a delicate chain, perfect for her slender neck. Inside is a picture of the two of us when we went to the mall one day. On the back, To Elly, love forever, bden.

I have decided. I will tell her. Even if she says no, she needs to know that I will always love her. I know what you're thinking. I haven't known her all that long. But what you have to realise, is that I've been with many girls. And none of them have affected me so much as Amelié. If I don't see her at least once a day, I can't breath, eat, sleep, do even the smallest of things. She is my second self. My little sparrow. I watch her working on her photos for her portfolio. Just once I wish she would look at me with that same sparkle in her eye. We shall see. I suppose.

Yes. I will tell her. I will say Amelié I have been in love with you and still am. Do you love me? And if she says Yes. Brendon, I do. Then I'll kiss her and be done with it. And no hearts will be broken or damaged in anyway. But if I profess my love, and all she says is No, Brendon, why should I? You have given me no reason to love you. Then I will simply say...

But it's better if you do.
Sign up to rate and review this story