Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Working For MCR

Too early even for a night hawk

by closet_vampire 5 reviews

It's 2:00 am and Emma is wide awake she sings a little song and Toro answer back when she can't remember the words.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-01-29 - Updated: 2007-01-30 - 299 words

0Unrated
Emma rolled onto her back; the ceiling looked down on her. She felt sick, no, hurt and broken. Why was she with Roger; why did she put up with it. Emma smiled slightly as thoughts of Ray danced across her mind; but soon they fell into darkness and a sickness returned to her.
He probably just feels sorry for me She thought.
She couldn't sleep with her racing mind, she searched her thoughts for a song; one song that would calm her. Emma called softly out in the night,
"This years love had better last, Heaven knows it's high time
And I've been waiting on my own...too long, But when you hold me like you do," She paused and felt a hot twinge in the back of her throat, "It feels so right, I start to forget, How my heart gets torn, When that hurt gets thrown," She paused and felt warm tears rolling out the corner's of her eyes.
"Feeling like you can't go on," Ray called out.
Emma Sat up and saw he'd pulled back his curtain; she tried to dry her tears.
"Emma...," Ray Started.
It began uncontrollably; Emma sobbed baring her face in her hands and choking on cries of the utmost painful emotion. She shook and couldn't stop; it was pouring out. All the years of bottled emotion streaming out.
"I'm so sorry," Emma cried.
Ray pulled himself out of bed and climbed into Emma's. She fell into his chest and sobbed; he closed his arms around her. Toro stroked her soft hair she slowly calmed down. Emma let her grip on his shirt loosen, she closed her eyes. Emma felt herself lying down; Ray lay next to her. She grabbed his hand which he rested on her hip.
"Thank you," She whispered.
Sign up to rate and review this story