Categories > Original > Drama > On the Outside Looking In

Chapter 11- Between the Lines

by Lizzerriffic2137 0 reviews

first chapter of my first story! HI ELENA!

Category: Drama - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-01-30 - Updated: 2007-01-30 - 266 words

0Unrated
Chapter 11

I stirred a little. I didn't want to open my eyes. No, I couldn't. I felt like there were heavy weights keeping them closed. I heard a voice call my name. I didn't wanna wake up. My mom's gonna make me go to school again. I felt like I didn't sleep all night.
"Lenny?"
"Wah...yea I'm up...ughh..."
"Lenny?!?!"
"Come on ma five more minutes!"
I went to grab for my pillow to put it over my head. I didn't want to hear anything, I was too tired. I touched something, but it wasn't my pillow. It was a hand...
"Come on ma I didn't sleep at all last night."
"Lenny? Are you okay? Come on, snap out of it!"
"I'm just tired! I didn't sleep a wink! I had a dream that I was runnin across the street, and then a truck came, and then...I don't remember, but ain't that weird?"
I opened my eyes a crack. I found my self looking up at the dark sky. I crowd had formed around me.
"Huh..."
I looked up and saw Mr. Flores smile back, and I had just then realized that it was his hand that I was holding, not my moms.
The crowd started to clear as the news spread that I had woke up. For a second, I thought I was still dreaming.
"So this ain't a dream?"
I felt stupid for blabbing on like I did in front of the crowd, not to mention Flowers.
Mr. Flores just smiled and nodded his head.
"I explain everything on the ride home."
Sign up to rate and review this story