Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Jay and the Golden Fleece

Why Do I Even Bother

by twiinklestar 3 reviews

Archie and Atlanta. There was no use in trying to seperate them and there was no use fighting against one of them because they always stuck together. Good or bad situation. Eventually you just have...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-01-30 - Updated: 2007-01-31 - 290 words

0Unrated
Chapter 12 :

And of coarse, Jay being...well, Jay, had no time for fun and celebration and had orders for the ship right away.

"Zetes, where do we sail?"

"According to this map, we sail north,"

"North it is. Rowers, get into your positions," ordered Jay.

The shipmates got into their positions and started to row north. Two days of rowing went on until they came to the island of Pontus. Jay told the men to stop and take a break at this small island. The ship was stopped only a dozen meters from shore, the water level was shoulder length. Archie refused to swim to the land.

"Uh, uh, no way!" he protested.

"Come on Archie! It's just water. It's not like it's going to bite you or anything," Atlanta teased.

"The water itself may not, but the things inside of it sure will,"

"Come on Archie, don't be such a baby," confronted Jay.

"Yeah, you're not hydrophobic,"

"Even if you do stay here, you can't stay here alone,"

"Watch me," snarled Archie.

"You need at least one companion and -"

"I'll stay with him," volunteered Atlanta.

Archie gave Jay a ha-ha-in-your-face smile and thanked Atlanta. Jay glared at the two.

"What ever," he rolled his eyes. "Just be careful," he added.

"Just be careful," mocked the two friends.

Jay placed his hands on a nearby sail and whacked his head on it. 'Why, why, why do I even bother,' he asked himself.

Atlanta and Archie laughed at the pain that they were causing their leader, also, at the fact that he was banging his head on a pole.
Quickly, the men abandoned the ship and swam to the land, where they found food, water, wood and ...

Brittany McMillan - 2007 - Ficwad.com©
Sign up to rate and review this story