Categories > Celebrities > Dir en grey > Dir en grey: Kokoro ga itai (My heart aches)..

Small Lily

by Konekochan 1 review

Kyo can't help feeling bad after he insulted Sayuri and made her leave. However, he can't seem to contact her. And what does Toshiya have for Kyo? Will he get her back before the 5 days at Akasaka ...

Category: Dir en grey - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Die, Kaoru, Kyo, Shinya, Toshiya - Published: 2007-02-01 - Updated: 2007-02-01 - 3145 words

1Exciting
Chapter 3: Small Lily

June 24, 2003

During the last week Kyo had been trying to contact Sayuri but to no avail. He tried calling her, but she never answered, not even Toshiya's calls who insisted on calling her. He went to the Okami but she wasn't there which was really strange. He didn't know her address so there wasn't anymore he could do. Time was running out, the performances at Blitz started June 30, in just a week's time and counting. There wasn't practice today so Kyo just stayed at his home relaxing. He laid on his couch switching channels not really caring to watch anything; his mind was just thinking about how he hurt Sayuri, without even considering if she was having a bad day, or if she was emotional that day, or maybe if someone who hurt her had called her that in the past. He couldn't care less if he hurt someone's feelings knowing what their problem was and he would just be expressing his personal opinion, but he hated hurting someone when he didn't know what their real problem was.
"Damn I was such an asshole..." he said remembering how he had treated Sayuri since the day he met her. It's not that he hated her, it was just that she seemed to hide who she really was, sure he was thankful she wasn't an obsessive fangirl and that she treated them like humans, but something about her told him she wasn't being her real self, at least not all of her. Like she was wearing an imaginary mask, trying to hide behind it all of her, all her problems, all her feelings, concerns, and so on. He thought she had a little world of her own in which her only friend and confide was herself...at least that's how he saw it. Of course, now he realizes he really can't be a judge as to why there are people like her, some are just purely egoistical, and others have their own personal reasons.
Kyo was still lost in his own thoughts when suddenly someone starts knocking on his door like crazy.
"Kyo open up it's me Toshiya and I know you're in there!" yelled Toshiya's overly hyper voice making Kyo flinch.
"Fuck! I'm coming you fucking retard!" Kyo yelled back annoyed at his interrumption as he walked over and opened the door; Toshiya didn't even wait for Kyo to invite him in as he just walked past him and went in sitting in one of the dinner table's chairs. He was dressed very summer like, brought a backpack with him, and held a manga in his hands.
"Lookie here Kyo, its Sayuri's manga Logos, she finally published it! Its so fucking cool!" he said grinning showing Kyo the cover, which had a girl with her eyes closed and blood tears coming out of her eyes, she was tied by chains and had one angel wing and one demon wing.
"Hmm...wait that's what you came here for?! To show me you bought her new manga?!" Kyo asked a little pissed off. Toshiya shaked his head in negation smiling as he reached in his backpack and took out a small mailing box handing it to Kyo.
"What's this box for?" Kyo asked not even bothering to read the addresses on it.
"Read it you dummy." Toshiya said giggling leaning back on the chair. Kyo frowned at him for the comment, but read the addresses nonetheless; one was Toshiya's and the other was...Sayuri's!
"Nani? She sent you the manga via mail?" Kyo asked looking at Toshiya dumbfounded.
"Hai, I asked her for it the day before she left, but did you notice that her mail address is for an apartment." said Toshiya with a smug smile on his face.
"Yeah, and you should go and pay her a visit that's a good idea." Kyo said hoping Toshiya would be stupid enough to do it, handing the box back to him which he refused and pushed it back at Kyo.
"Iie, remember we agreed since you're the culprit here you're gonna get her back. I'm just giving you a helping hand since she won't answer her cell phone." Toshiya said smiling at Kyo who growled at him.
"Fine fine, though it would be quite disrespectful to visit someone without telling them first." he said eyeing Toshiya evily hoping he got the hint of visiting uninvited.
"Kyo! Just go to her like a real man! She'll be impressed that you just went through all this trouble to get her back and say how sorry you are! Get on your knees man, and beg for forgiveness! And then go in for the kiss and the make up sex!" Toshiya yelled dramatically waving his arms violently almost slapping Kyo and at the end getting on his knees and taking Kyo's hand in his, which ended in Kyo slapping the back of Toshiya's head, pushing him back, and stomping his butt until Toshiya managed to scoot away.
"Baka! You don't have to be such a drama king, and fine I'll go but I won't take your advice." said Kyo frowning at Toshiya who was picking up his things ready to leave.
"Aww Kyo come on, you know you have the hots for her, I mean she's the perfect height for you, 3 inches shorter than you, she's half Japanese and has that curvy figure, natural brown hair, violet eyes, B cup boobs, nice a-" Toshiya continued talking but was cut off by Kyo punching his arm.
"God! Shut up Toshiya you're such an idiot, I don't like her!...how can you tell she's a B cup?" Kyo asked curiously wondering how the hell Toshiya knew that.
"Haha! You should train your eyes Kyo, that's all the hint I'm leaving since it's my own special secret. Bye-byecycle!" Toshiya said laughing and running out Kyo's door before the Warumono attacked him.
Kyo sigued relaxing his nerves from Toshiya's interruption, taking the box Toshiya gave him and looking again at Sayuri's address.
"Great...what will I tell her..." he said slumping on his couch thinking over what he was going to do and say to get her to forgive him and come back to playing the keyboard.

=Next day=

Kyo drove to the address of Sayuri's apartment, looking at the address over and over again to make sure he was going the right way, he was also thinking what he was gonna tell her.
"Ah fuck just fucking fuck it I'll just fucking say whatever the fuck comes to my fucking mind at the fucking moment damn it!" Kyo cursed as he continued driving and arrived shortly at the apartment complex the address indicated.
The area didn't look really expensive or fancy of the sort; it was located in a quiet part of town, away from the city rush and closer to nature, more country like. Kyo got off his car and went into the building's lobby; immediately to his left was a reception desk were a guard stood behind it, to his right were the elevators, at the end after the elevators were the stairs, and beside them a sign that said 'Pool' that pointed to a hall on the left of the stairs.
Kyo ignored the guard and pushed the elevator button, and just then the guard called his attention.
"Ahem, sir I don't believe I have seen you here before, are you here to see someone?" the guard asked roughly making Kyo turn around to look at him.
"Huh, etto, yeah I'm here to see Sayuri she's 4th floor room 408." said Kyo annoyed at the guard.
"Sorry but you would have to wait for me to call Miss Rowe and ask her if she knows you." the guard said eyeing Kyo weirdly as he picked up the phone and called Sayuri's room.
Kyo scowled at the guard but tried not to show it so he didn't seem suspicious. After a minute or so the guard hung up.
"Sorry but Miss Rowe doesn't seem to answer the phone or she's either not in her apartment so I must ask you to leave." said the guard seriously looking at Kyo.
'What the fuck? What's with the tight security in this place?' Kyo thought annoyed.
"Bah fine, ok I'll tell you I'm her boyfriend, she's probably getting ready for a date we have today." Kyo said slapping himself mentally for having said such a stupid thing.
"Nice try, but Miss Rowe in all the time she's been living hasn't had one single boyfriend and she always informs me of the people that are allowed to visit her, so I must ask you again to leave before I do it by force." said the guard this time scowling at Kyo who scowled back, scoffed and walked away.
"Shit what the fuck's with the security here! That fucking idiot gets on my nerves..." Kyo complained leaning against his car, he wasn't going to leave yet; no his goal for today was to get to Sayuri and something told him she was there at her apartment. Just then a whole family parked and got off their car, giving Kyo a stupid crazy idea.

=Several minutes later=

Kyo wore a beanie, big shady eyeglasses, and his face was partially hidden by a scarf. He walked with the 6 person family pretending to be looking at the youngest boy's Gameboy, the guard looked at him again but the father spoke in defense.
"Oh don't worry Sato-san, he's my nephew, he'll be staying the rest of the day with us." said the father as they got in the elevator and the guard just nodded. Just as the door closed Kyo took off the beanie, sunglasses and scarf.
"Ne arigato mina-san." said Kyo thanking the family.
"Hey no problem, anything for an artist." said the mother.
"Now good luck with her." the oldest daughter said as they got off on the 2nd floor and Kyo stayed to continue to the 4th. Kyo got off as the elevator stopped and he walked down the hallway looking for the room.
"405, 406, 407,...408...." he said as he stopped in front of her apartment. He sighed took a deep breath and knocked. He heard some running and indistinct talking; he got closer to the door to listen when suddenly the door burst open and he was met by...Darth Vader in sweatpants and baggy Invader Zim long sleeved hoodie?! O-o
"Nanda?! Darth Vader?!" Kyo said shocked not really expecting that at all, catching him by surprise.
"Huh? Kyo?" said Sayuri's voice as the face under the mask was revealed to be her. Kyo twitched confused by the situation as he saw she also held a plastic light saber, and just when things couldn't get weirder three kids came running stopping behind Sayuri holding light sabers as well.
"Oi is this your boyfriend?" asked the girl who was the tallest and oldest, her black hair tied in a ponytail and a mischievous look on her face.
"What?! Who-" Sayuri said looking down at her in disbelief but was cut off by one of the boys.
"Hey he's short like you!" exclaimed the boy who followed the girl in age and stature.
"He kowaii (scary)...." said the youngest boy hugging one of Sayuri's legs and sucking his thumb.
Kyo was speechless; he definitely wasn't expecting this scenario. The mention of his height annoyed him but he couldn't really do anything. Sayuri forced a growl and turned to face the children putting her hands on her hips.
"You little demons! One, he's not my boyfriend; and two, you don't call people you don't know names! Now go back to your room all three of you, Tsubasa, Hideyasu, and Hikaru, and don't come out till I say so! Or else no ramen tonight for you spawns of Satan! Hisssssssssssss!!" Sayuri said dramatically ending the short speech crossing her index fingers like a cross and hissing.
Kyo twitched seeing how she was behaving with these children, which he assumed were hers. The kids yelled like crazy, but laughing as well and ran down the hallway into a room in the back.
"I'm telling mom you called us spawns of Satan you big meanie!" yelled Tsubasa with a sly look on her face sticking her tongue out at Sayuri.
"I don't care what your momma says, I'm the authority and your Lord for this day!" Sayuri yelled back pointing dramatically at her as Tsubasa closed the door laughing.
Kyo was still in shock from everything that happened and all too fast. Sayuri sighed and turned back to Kyo.
"So...hi...." Kyo said snapping out of his shock.
"Hi...oh sorry those were my 2nd cousins, I'm babysitting while my cousin and her husband are out celebrating their anniversary....anyways, how the hell did you get in here? I thought I made it clear to the guard not to let any of Dir en grey in here to visit me..." Sayuri said confused looking at Kyo but not directly.
"Oh I sneaked in...wait, you told him not to let any of us in?" Kyo asked raising an eyebrow.
"Yeah, I promised Toshiya I'll give him a copy of the new manga volume as a gift, but the only way was sending it through mail and I knew one of you would probly come to try and get me to come back once Toshiya got his package..." she said looking away avoiding Kyo's gaze.
"Oh...well I...I came to apologize..." Kyo said looking down.
"Because the others told you to, right?" Sayuri said frowning a bit.
"No!- I mean yeah they told me to, but I felt like shit when I saw the look on your face after I called you 'that' and I regret it, so really I wanted to say sorry for myself, not because of the others. I shouldn't have insulted you, and I didn't really mean to. Actually I shouldn't have treated you so badly since I met you...I'm sorry, really..." said Kyo pouting not daring to look at her in the eye, feeling ashamed because he hardly apologized to anyone.
Sayuri looked at Kyo, her frown disappearing as he spoke.
"Well, now that I remember I was the one who started the name calling, so I should apologize too, so I'm sorry...and I accept your apology." she said smiling softly, Kyo looked at her; he really wasn't expecting she would forgive him, or that she would apologize for something that really wasn't her fault.
"No you don't have to be sorry, cause I was the one who started it all, so don't be sorry...sorry to ask, but why were you so down that day? and, is there a reason as to why my insult hurt you so much?" he asked curious to know looking at her seriously.
"Oh I was just a bit stressful and I hardly got sleep during the night...and well, it's just someone used to call me 'that' name, but let's just leave it there I don't feel comfortable talking about that, and its not all that important." she finished this time forcing a smile, Kyo nodded understanding and not wanting to push her to tell him.
"Well, apart from that...the guys really want you to come back..." Kyo said looking at her, who avoided his gaze.
"I don't know, I don't think its such a good idea..." she said looking down rubbing her left arm.
"Ok ok, I want you to come back too, I admit it you play the piano amazingly and with emotion like you're one with it...there I said it..." he said pouting and crossing his arms, Sayuri smiled at his grumpy attitude, and held back a giggle.
"Well...ok, I will..." she said smiling at Kyo, who looked at her and smirked a bit.
"Good, the guys will be happy when they hear...well Kaoru said that if you accepted to come back, you didn't need to go to this week's practice since you got all the songs with piano and the sound effects dominated, so the next practice will be the first day at Blitz, we'll meet at the studio and from there go to Blitz, that's June 30." Kyo informed her, and she nodded getting all the info.
"Well, thanks Kyo, I appreciate your visit, and I'm glad we could start over." she said smiling warmly at him as he nodded.
"Yeah, umm I'm glad too so see-" Kyo said but before he could finish, Sayuri was pushed roughly from behind and she landed on Kyo's arms her lips meeting his. They both went wide eyed, and Sayuri pushed herself quickly off from Kyo, both of them blushing ashamed. Then they could the mad laughter of the children.
"Kyo...I'm sorry I-I'll see you then I'm just gonna do some killing here bye!" she said rapidly still getting over the shock and shame waving at Kyo who waved back still shocked as she closed the door and the crazy screams and laughter of children could be heard.
"Yeah...bye...." he said a bit too late due to the shock, as he turned to go his shock lowering.
'Yeah Toshiya's right she is hot and her lips are full and so nice and wet and-what the fucking fuck am I fucking thinking?! Kyo snap out of it you dumbass you're not Toshiya!' he thought to himself slapping himself for real as he walked to the elevator.
"Wait...how the fuck am I gonna get through without the guard noticing me?...Shit...." Kyo said sighing, slapping himself again for being such an idiot.

=Later that night=

After Sayuri had scolded her 2nd cousins, fed them ramen later, and got them in bed after telling them like 10 stories, she let herself fall on her own bed. Somehow Kyo's visit and apology made her feel better, she could tell by the look in his eyes he meant it all, even if he tried to avoid her gaze. Then she remembered the incident were her demonic 2nd cousins pushed her on Kyo, making her blush deeply. She's never been kissed before, well at least not for real, even though it didn't count as one because it was provoked, but it still made her feel fluttery though ashamed. She touched her lips remembering how Kyo's felt against her own.
'He does have nice lips for a guy...Sayuri what are you thinking stop that, you know you're not meant for any guy...' she thought sorrowfully remembering she's never had her first real kiss, and that her lips had been abused instead of caressed in her past. However, thinking of how Kyo's lips felt against her own made her forget that, and made her wonder how it would feel to have her lips caressed and loved by lips like his.
Sign up to rate and review this story