Categories > Celebrities > Dir en grey > Dir en grey: Kokoro ga itai (My heart aches)..

Akasaka Blitz

by Konekochan 1 review

Finally its time for Blitz 5 days. Kyo and Sayuri are slowly understanding each other. But will it last, or will their relationship get better?

Category: Dir en grey - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Die, Kaoru, Kyo, Shinya, Toshiya - Published: 2007-02-10 - Updated: 2007-02-11 - 3600 words

2Exciting
Chapter 4: Akasaka Blitz


It was the third day at Blitz, they had finished the rehearsal a while ago, and Sayuri wandered around backstage as the guys got ready for the show. The first day they met at the studio like Kyo had told her, and well the rest of guys were cheerful they had their pianist and sound manager back...

=FLASHBACK=

Sayuri knocked on the front door and she was greeted by none other than Toshiya, who squealed in a very high pitch almost deafening her, and choking her in a great big bear hug.
"Ugh...hi....Toshiya...can't breathe..." she said gasping for air as the all too cheerful Toshiya set her down scratching the back of his head while grinning.
"Gomen its just I'm excited to see you, come the guys are at the back getting the things on the van." said Toshiya as he led the way.
"Hey why didn't you answer the phone when I called you after you left?" Toshiya asked pouting childishly looking down at her.
"Oh sorry, I was at an anime con, and I forgot my cell phone charger and I ran out of battery." she said scratching the back of her head while grinning, before Toshiya could say anything someone wrapped an arm around Sayuri's neck and gave her a noogie.
"AAAAHHH!!!RAWHR!!" yelled Sayuri getting caught completely by surprise by the sudden attack and bit the attacker's hand. The attacker let her go as she turned around quickly in a fighting stance and it was none other than Die, who was now weeping dramatically because of the bite.
"Itai! She bit me!...I didn't mean to scare you Sayuri it was just a friendly noogie ;__;" Die said pouting and sniffing as Sayuri twitched.
"Damn you scared the hell out of me Die...Anyways sorry its just kinda of a reflex ^^;" she said smiling sticking her tongue out innocently, Die sniffed and nodded accepting her apology and then grinned like nothing happened.
"Hey you're here, its good to see you again Sayuri." said Shinya who came in from the back door.
"Hey Shinya, likewise, anyways do you guys need help with anything?" she asked.
"Nope don't worry we got it all covered." said Die grinning.
"Hey Kaoru wants you idiots to get your lazy asses outside and he wants Shinya to close up the fucking house, he wants to make sure we got all the shit ready and that we're not leaving anything...oh, hi..." he said grumpily, but finished by greeting Sayuri pouting a bit, though not angrily, when he noticed her, by the look on his face one could tell he felt embarrassed as did Sayuri.
"Eh, hi..." said Sayuri remembering the event from the last time they met, she blushed a bit as she did always when she felt embarrassed.
"Oooohhhhh~~ what happened between you guys? Did you follow my advice Kyo? ^_~" asked Toshiya raising an eyebrow suggestively, Kyo and Sayuri glared at him and at Shinya and Die who were now snickering.
"Eh no, nothing happened so just-" Sayuri started but was cut off by Kaoru's yelling outside.
"OI!! I thought I sent a message with Kyo to get all your asses out here!" he yelled in his Leader tone. The others sighed at his patience, and Shinya hurried off to lock everything as the others went outside, along with Sayuri, and Shinya joined them shortly. The van was parked outside along with other cars, Kaoru was discussing something with one of the Dir en grey staff members.
"Damn you guys are so fucking slow! Hi Sayuri glad to see you...Hurry up and get your lazy asses in the van!" he ordered in his Leader pose, as the others sighed and said a 'Yes Leader-sama' in unison, except Kyo who muttered something under his breath that sounded like a 'Paranoid bastard'. Sayuri found the situation amusing and had to stifle her laughter.

=End FLASHBACK=

Sayuri stopped when she saw Kyo walk out of his dressing room; he was wearing a leather trench coat, with a black shirt under it and black leather pants along with his boots.
"Well you look...good." she said noticing how well he looked in those clothes; he raised an eyebrow and pouted.
"I'm not supposed to look good...I'm gonna go change..." he said turning back but Sayuri stopped him grabbing his arm.
"Argh, no I mean you look good in an evil way..." she said pouting knowing how he was. He turned around to look at her, looked at himself and raised his trench coat to check he had everything.
"Be more specific..." was all he said as he walked past her going somewhere else, Sayuri made a face mocking him, just as she did that they were being called for the show to start. Sayuri walked over to where the others were and the guys were in a circle with their hands together and with staff members around, some of them recording with video cameras.
"Well, another day guys let's give it our best as we always do! Hey Sayuri join us come on." Kaoru said looking at her signaling her to join them.
"Uh? Oh no, I'm not part of the band, and I don't want to be caught on video." she said smiling faintly. Toshiya strolled over to her and brought her in the group as Die told the guy with the camera to shut it off.
"So? Today you play Jealous, and that means it's only Kyo and you, even if you're going to be backstage, but the only instrument playing will be the piano. So come on cheer with us!" Toshiya said a bit too hyper as he messed her hair playfully.
"Ok ok! Just leave my poor hair be." she said laughing joining her hand with the others.
"Ok guys, let's rock!" Kaoru yelled doing his macho pose. "Dir en grey go!" he yelled and the others yelled in unison after he did. Then they got ready heading out to stage, Sayuri followed and stopped in front of the keyboard and made sure that everything was ready. She heard the crowd roar when the guys got on stage and the lights went on illuminating each of them. The first song to play was Deity and she pressed the buttons that had the sounds for Deity when one of the staff members gave her the cue.

=Later=

It was break time and Sayuri sat in a couch looking up at the ceiling. She was thinking how Kyo really lived a song and expressed the pain in them. Zakuro made her cry, not just the song but how Kyo sang and performed it, seeming as if he was really crying and suffering...or maybe he really was. Anyways, now she was more tranquil, though her eyes were still a bit red, and she was thankful it was dark and no one saw her cry.
"Hey are you ok?" asked an all too familiar voice. Sayuri snapped out of her thoughts and looked in front of her to see Kyo standing there looking at her seriously.
"Oh yeah I was just thinking that's all." she said forcing a smile as she sat up straight.
"You were crying..." he said as if it was very obvious, Sayuri's eyes widened a bit and she looked away from him not wanting to prove him right.
"No I wasn't...I just got something in my eye..." she said pouting wanting to seem strong; Kyo obviously didn't buy it as he raised an eyebrow and sat beside her.
"Yeah right, that's the oldest excuse in the book...Why were you crying?" Kyo insisted looking at her, even though she still avoided his gaze.
"Kyo...Do you really live all your songs? Or is it just something for stage and being different from other bands? I mean, why do you hurt yourself?" she asked looking the opposite way from him.
"I feel and live every song, they're not just songs for me, they're stories, emotions, and I want to express only the dark side of me, I don't believe in happy endings, so none of the songs I write end happily..." he said seriously, Sayuri turned now to look at him frowning a bit understanding what he meant.
"You didn't answer the last question..." she said almost in a whisper.
"That has to do with expressing my emotions...look, Toshiya and Kaoru told me that you sing very well, and that you really seem like you live your songs...so I was wondering if I could hear you sing sometime..." he suggested looking away pouting feeling embarrassed of having suggested that. Sayuri smiled warmly at his cute attitude and touched his shoulder to get him to look at her.
"Sure, I'll sing for you sometime..." she said smiling and Kyo responded with a slight smirk. Not knowing what came over him, Kyo started to inch closer to her taking the hand she put on his shoulder in his own hand. Sayuri blushed at his actions; however she didn't fight it and went along with it not even knowing why. Kyo cupped her cheek with his other hand and brushed her lower lip with his thumb and just when their lips were about to meet...
"Ready for stage again guys!" yelled one of the staff members, Kyo and Sayuri instantly separated and stood up quickly, each going their own way both feeling slightly embarrassed at what just happened. As Sayuri walked to the piano she was intercepted by Toshiya, Die, Shinya, and Kaoru.
"Hey good luck ok, it's just you and Kyo now." said Kaoru patting her shoulder.
"Yeah I know you'll do great." said Shinya smiling his shy smile.
"And rock out!" yelled Die and Toshiya in unison giving her a thumbs up.
"Ok ok, thanks guys I appreciate it." she said as she hurried to the piano. As she sat on the piano seat Kyo brushed past her and went on stage. She began playing when she was given her cue, and she instantly heard the public cheer when Kyo was illuminated. Kyo began singing and she could hear the strong emotion in his powerful voice. She sang quietly to herself as her fingers glided softly over the keys and her eyes focused on something imaginary in front of her.
Sayuri played the final notes as Kyo finished singing, she didn't notice tears had escaped her eyes until she felt one drip on her hand. She quickly wiped them off not wanting to be caught again. Soon the rest of Dir en grey went on stage to play the final songs.

=Later=

The concert for the day was over, and the guys were celebrating backstage. Sayuri was standing in a corner smiling as she saw them celebrate, well the celebration mostly consisted of Die, Toshiya and Kaoru, and the staff, cause Shinya was being teased and Kyo was being anti-social lost in his own world as he smoked in a corner.
"Hey Sayuri! You did great! You're the best pianist in the fucking world!" yelled Die who was now drinking a beer and smoking at the same time.
"Yeah you were amazing! Yahoo for our pianist girl!" squealed Toshiya as he clinged to Shinya messing his hair.
"Nah, there are better pianists than me guys." she said smiling faintly as she tried to stay away from the smoke. She was offered some drinks and smokes but she refused them, she decided to go outside to get some fresh air as she waited for the guys to finally decide to go back to the hotel they were staying at.
"Hey...umm...you played well, it was really nice..." came Kyo's voice as he joined her outside and he was still smoking.
"Umm thanks...I don't want to seem like a bother but could you please not smoke near me?" she asked covering her mouth and nose stifling a cough not wanting to seem rude.
"Does it bother you? Or do you have breathing problems?" he asked raising an eyebrow as he threw the cig on the floor anyways and stepped on it.
"No I just can't stand the smell it chokes me, and talk about breathing problems you're killing your lungs with that." she said lying about not having breathing problems.
"Meh, whatever I take oxygen treatments." he said as he stared up at the sky.
"Yeah that doesn't mean it's gonna save you from anything serious." she stated as she too looked up at the sky looking for stars which were not there due to the city lights.
"I know, we all die sometime anyways, so what's the point." he said frowning still looking at the sky.
"We should be thankful for the chances we are given to live, and besides isn't dying asphyxiated a horrible and slow death?" she asked not expecting an answer.
"I'm used to pain...look just forget my problem with cigarettes that's my own problem. Anyways, I've noticed, why is your left arm always covered? And I don't think I've seen anymore of your legs than up to your knees." he asked looking at her who raised an eyebrow.
"Well, for the last you said, I'd just think you're a pervert who wants to take a look at my legs..." she said eyeing him weirdly as he mentally slapped himself.
"Agh, I didn't mean it that way, just forget I said that." he said feeling embarrassed.
"Ok no prob, well it's just something that's not pretty for anyone's view." she said touching her left arm as she remembered her scars.
"Well what is it? Can you show me?" he asked his curiosity pinching him. Sayuri hesitated but she decided to show him anyways. She took off her glove and showed him her spiral scarred arm as his eyes went wide and he gaped.
"Who-" he started but was cut off by her.
"Oh just a stupid childhood accident, I got tangled in barbed wire while I played at my grandfather's farm." she said forcing a smile and putting the glove back on.
"The scars look pretty deep and in a premeditated pattern for it to have been an accident..." he said not believing her.
'Damn how come he just sees right through me...' she thought to herself frustrated.
"Look, umm, just forget about it ok, it's nothing you should worry about..." she said frowning and gazing up at the sky again.
"You keep things to yourself always don't you? You know, it's bad when you hold something in for so long." he said looking at her seriously.
"Don't try to understand me, just forget about me and my life. And why should you tell me what's good and bad for me, I think I'm old enough to decide for myself." she said now feeling really frustrated and pissed as she started to walk back in. However, Kyo grabbed her arm and pulled her back to him roughly. He kissed her deeply pressing his body to hers as her eyes widened.
She began to go with it as she snaked her arms around his waist, but pushed him away when the kiss began to get more intimate and she realized what she was doing. She stepped away from him and hugged herself as she looked down at the ground. Kyo got worried and slapped himself mentally for having done that, not knowing why he did it in the first place.
"I...I'm sorry Sayuri I didn't mean to, I don't know what came over me..." he said scratching his head not daring to look at her.
"So...it was just some lust impulse?" she said not expecting an answer for her question.
"I-" he started but was cut off by her.
"No...No its ok, I went with it so I'm partly guilty... I'm fine...I just want to go to sleep, so can we please go back to the hotel?..." she said still looking down at the ground and hugging herself. Kyo looked sad and angry at the same time; angry at himself for being so weak sometimes.
"Sure..." he said as Sayuri turned around and went back inside and he followed.
'What's wrong with me? Am I developing feelings for Kyo?...No, no I can't...' she thought to herself confused as she walked inside.

Later at the hotel everyone headed to their rooms. Die and Kyo shared a room, and Sayuri had one for herself which was the room across from theirs.
"Oi Kyo! I'm thirsty and there's no ice in this crappy hotel fridge...could you please go get some ice at the ice machine?" Die asked nicely grinning as he took out a bottle of Coca Cola from the cabinet.
"Get it yourself lazy ass." Kyo said as he lay down on his bed bored.
"Arf! Bite me, you've been all assholy since we got here. Come on pleaseeeee! Or I'll tell the guys what you did to you know who!" Die menaced pointing a finger at Kyo.
"Wait...what are you talking about?" Kyo asked confused standing up fearing the worst.
"Oh that's right, I didn't tell you. You know me and my timing, well while we were at Blitz I decided to check were the hell you and Sayuri were, sooo I went outside and what do I see? You kissing her, and I left when she started to hug you...I assume it didn't end well since you're all pissy and she's been awfully quiet and Shinya-like-shy." Die said crossing his arms looking at Kyo. Kyo gaped at him frowning and let out a small growl.
"You...idiot I hate you..." Kyo said giving him the finger.
"Hey I didn't mean to spy it was accidental...so you really like her? Or is the great Warumono in need of some love?" Die asked raising his eyebrows several times.
"I...don't...LIKE or LOVE her...got it!" Kyo threatened shaking a fist at Die, who raised his arms in defense.
"Hey! Unless you're Toshiya I'd just think you're just after her ass, but come on Kyo deep down you're a nice guy and I know you're not a pimp." Die said grinning at Kyo who scoffed at him.
"Look, I just don't fucking know why I did that ok..." Kyo said crossing his arms looking the other way.
"Damn you can be dumb, idiot that's called 'developing feelings' and yeah sometimes we react like out of impulse...at least she didn't slap you, first time I did that I got slapped..." Die said pouting and touching his cheek.
"Well that's because you're a dork...anyways, you better keep your mouth shut or else you fucking fucker!" Kyo threatened Die again who laughed slightly.
"My mouth is shut as long as you go get me that ice." Die said crossing his arms and smiling triumphantly.
"Grrr...Fine just so you don't go saying stupidities." Kyo spat as he got the bucket and walked past Die going to the door.
"That's a good boy! ^^" Die said in the stupidest small voice ever.
"Don't push it..." Kyo warned as he went outside and walked to the area were the machine was. As he got there someone was already there, and as the person turned around it happened to be Sayuri who jumped when she saw Kyo standing behind her.
"Oh, sorry I didn't mean to scare you..." he said pouting looking the opposite way.
"Uh, its ok you just startled me I didn't hear you coming...so see ya in the morning..." she said never looking at him, instead she stared at the ice in her bucket and walked past him.
"Sayuri." Kyo called out and she stopped when she heard him call but didn't turn around.
"I-what happened earlier, I didn't mean to offend or upset you..." he said really pushing out the words since he really hated explaining himself, but he felt he had to.
"No, really I'm ok...can I ask you something?" she said now turning around to face him.
"Sure." he answered.
"Why did you really kiss me?...Why would you?" she asked lowering her head hiding her blush.
"Etto...I felt like I had to...and I guess I..." he said but trailed off as he pouted looking the other way. Sayuri raised her head and looked at him.
"Oh...I'm sorry if I was harsh when you were telling me I keep things to myself...Kyo, honestly, I do have my reasons, and you're right I never let my worries or problems out...but it's like you can see through me..." she said fearing what she had said.
"I see...well I guess I have experience with knowing how people feel by seeing how they act around others...anyways, I want to make you feel better, so how bout..." he said but trailed off again not finding the right words as Sayuri looked at him expectantly.
"Yes go on." she insisted.
"Go out on a date with me, you know just friendly, and maybe you can sing for me too?" he suggested looking at her fearing she would say no.
"Kyo...sure that would be nice..." she said smiling at him.
"Well then, as soon as Blitz is over I'll take you out then." he said smirking slightly as she nodded.
"Well, goodnight then..." she said and turned around continuing to her room as Kyo watched her leave then got the ice for Die. Somehow, he felt better now.
(A/N: Please review people I'll really appreciate it ^^)
Sign up to rate and review this story