Categories > Anime/Manga > Weiss Kreuz > Schwarz Kreuz: Spawnverse

GacktSaga: Taking Control

by fey_puck 0 reviews

Schwarz. With spawn. Assasinations were the easy part.

Category: Weiss Kreuz - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Schwarz - Published: 2005-08-28 - Updated: 2005-08-29 - 501 words

0Unrated

Schuldig was beginning to suspect that he had miscalculated the situation greatly.

The pet idea had been brilliant, there was no denying that. The presentation had to have been at least ten gold stars. Crawford had been spending more time than ever trying to keep the German's attention on /him/, something Schuldig had never pictured Brad doing.

And, of course, the kids loved their new kitty.

Perhaps too much.

This had been an unforeseen problem.

Or not. Crawford had warned Schuldig repeatedly that their houseguest had an unnatural hold over the telepath. And it only seemed to have spread. "You're mad jealousy has blinded you, Brad," he had responded. He's a mastermind, Brad had stated. And a master of everything else too, Schuldig had sighed dreamily.

So, Crawford might have been on the right track.

"You, red-haired boy, a Mai Tai now. Green umbrella." Gackt snapped his fingers and Brett went running into the kitchen while singing "Rich Girl".

Schuldig frowned. He couldn't even get Brett to pass him the popcorn during a movie, never mind make him a drink...

Cailin, idly brushing the blue wig she had placed on Fi Fi's...head, Schuldig supposed you could call it, sighed loudly. "Gackt-san, it was my turn to serve you!"

Gackt checked the roster Kirito had made him earlier in the week. "You can wash my clothes. And keep a pair socks for yourself, my dear."

Cailin squealed in delight and dashed off, the tail of her cat costume swinging merrily. Fi Fi sat alone, with one blue cowlick sticking up unattractively, and looked quite disappointed at having its grooming interrupted.

Schuldig raised both of his eyebrows and was thankful that Farfarello currently had the task of tracking down Nagi. Otherwise, their resident celebrity would be lacking in some of his more famous parts.

Taking a step into the living room, he noticed the sullen boy curled up beside the couch. "Hey brat, what's up?"

Kirito grunted. "You took the cowboy hat and platform shoes back." One platinum blond head looked up with sullen eyes. "And my father is going to kill me."

Schuldig chuckled, running a finger along the edge of his beloved hat. "Yeah, he is," he said encouragingly and ruffled Kirito's hair before continuing on his way. He was on a serious mission now. It was time to show who's boss again. Stopping in front of Gackt, the redhead looked down his nose at the Japanese man. That was wearing a pair of leather pants. And a wifebeater.

And was sitting with his legs spread indecently wide.

Eyes above the waist, old boy, eyes above the waist he told himself sternly.

Gackt was watching him with those cool fake blue eyes.

Schuldig cleared his throat. Control. I've let my control slip. Must-

Gackt tilted his head to the side.

maintain-

And shifted on the couch. "Can I help you-"

control-

"Schuldig-sama?" the deep voice finished.

Damn.

Later, Schuldig wondered if it wasn't a smart idea to invest in knee-pads.
Sign up to rate and review this story