Categories > Anime/Manga > Weiss Kreuz > Schwarz Kreuz: Spawnverse

GacktSaga: Epilogue

by fey_puck 0 reviews

Schwarz. With spawn. Assasinations were the easy part.

Category: Weiss Kreuz - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Schwarz - Published: 2005-08-28 - Updated: 2005-08-29 - 535 words

0Unrated
Crawford knew something was wrong when the door opened. He knew something was horribly wrong when all the children yelled at the same time, first in glee and then in surprise. And he knew that somehow, no lesson had been learned from the past weeks.

Sometimes he wished he didn't know so much.

Leaving his bedroom with a determined air, he strode into the kitchen. Farfarello was sitting on the floor, humming along to some tune. "Farfarello, what's going- OUCH!"

There was something fuzzy and blue attached to his leg.

This had never happened before.

"What is this?!" he demanded, shaking his leg in an effort to dislodge the...thing.

Farfarello beamed. "Tha's me new puppy!" He threw a piece of meat into the air. The thing made an "oooooh" sound and chased after it.

Crawford noted that it seemed to have four arms. Turning his attention away from the albino, he focused on the figure at the table. Schuldig waved happily. Then made the bundle sprawled across his lap wave as well.

"And this is my new puppy. Isn't he cute?" Schuldig said, ruffling silky hair. Miyavi paid him back by slowly licking his cheek.

The oracle inhaled deeply and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Schu, that isn't a dog."

Schuldig clapped his hands over his puppy's ears. "Brad, don't say that. You'll ruin it." Crawford rolled his eyes and was about to say something when the thing ran- no, rolled- back into the room.

And attached itself to Farfarello's arm with rather sharp teeth. "Aww," the Irishman.

"That thing isn't a dog either," Nagi observed. "And it isn't normal. Or, apparently, too smart."

"Neither is Schuldig, but Crawford keeps him."

Brett clapped his hands over Schuldig's ears. "Don't say that. You'll ruin his world order."

Schuldig bat the hands away and readjusted the weight on his lap. "I have no world order, brat." Miyavi nudged at his neck, demanding attention. Which the German was happy to give. Smirking, he rubbed the other man's stomach.

Miyavi's leg jerked and his head rolled back on the redhead's shoulder.

The smirk grew, and Schuldig did it again, this time petting along the edge of worn jeans.

Miyavi growled happily.

Schuldig beamed. "I can keep him, right Crawford? I'll walk him and feed him and bathe him..."

His new pet mewled and squirmed a bit, making the black-haired man notice that Schuldig's hand seemed to have disappeared.

Crawford coughed and loosened his tie. "Fine. We can keep them."

"The puppy's sleeping in our bed too, right /dear/?" Schuldig asked sweetly, batting his eyelashes. Playing along, Miyavi looked up coyly.

The oracle felt his will power go /crack/.


"My parents are perverted," Brett commented later, as he and his cousins watched some weird game show. "We'll never have normal relationships."

Cailin and Kirito sighed. Then Kirito blinked and pointed to the TV. "Hey, isn't that are old kitten?"

The other two leaned forward for a look. Gackt was on a stage with some other men, talking about guns and attempting to break a bottle with his mind alone.

"I miss him," Cailin confessed. "He was quieter." The others nodded.

Somewhere in the Schwarz house, a dog howled.
Sign up to rate and review this story